PDA

View Full Version : Selling Batch Random Rares for Pures || Your Prof

Bujin
26-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Okay, I'm selling My BATCH Unpures for Pures, If you buy all at once you will make a profit, Probably 2+
HC working this habbox prices now, I just need to get Pures Quickly and don't mind losing out on a few.

Contains: Quantity
Linking Imps x1
Cola Machine x1
Blue Inflatable Chair x2
HC Oil Lamp x1
Dice Masters x5
Sand Patch x1
Gothic Sofa x2
Gothic Stool x1
Antique Drapery x1
White Oriental Screen x4

FINAL PRICE: 13.2 HC SOFAS
(This could be slightly off, Very Late.)
(Your 3.2 HC Profit)

WILL TAKE: 10 HC SOFAS, NO LESS.
(Even if I'm off, This is a great deal for anybody who likes trading)

(These Deals Especially with me never last long, So first person to deal and can be on (RIGHT NOW) about 5 hours ago from this post or in 9 hours from now will get the trade.)

FRIEND REQUEST JOSHEH ON HABBO.CO.UK

ALSO, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, HAVE A GOOD ONE. K GUYS?
TALK TO YEW LATER! K HAVE A GOOD ONE GUYS MERRY CHRISTMAS HAVE A GOOD ONE.

9 HC? That's a 4.3HC Profit!!!!

Okay that deals now over, i sold quite a few of the stuff who wanted that deal, Now i have a new one which is even better value And will be my last.

Dicemaster X6
Linkin Imps X1
Cola Machine X1
Sand Patch X1
Snow Patch X1
Blue Amber X1
Red Amber X1
Gothic Railings X2
Blue Safe Minibar X1

+ 2 HC SOFAS WORTH OF NORMALS "You pick the packs" "But i highlighted in red the best 2 I like"

||| TOTAL VALUE: 18HC SOFAS ||| MY PRICE: 12HC SOFAS |||
(That's a 6hc Sofa Profit, All you need to do is sell the Unpures for Pures, You can EASLY make an extra 4HC off this deal with a day of trading)

As you can see in the Picture in GREEN i am also selling 27 Australian Flags for only 8 HC SOFAS.

Picture:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9663/xxcgh2hi5.png

F/R "Josheh" On .CO.UK OR REPLY HERE

Alright, I know it's Christmas So New Deal, Give me EITHER:

10HC SOFAS, ""OR"" Grey Bird bath, Or a grey Stobe Solarium, And you can have them batch of rares "Without the normals" valued at 16hc for only 10hc, That's your 6HC Profit.

Be quick, first to see i have no idea why they wouldn't buy.

Edited by Cheekykarl (Forum Moderator): Posts merged. Please do not multiple post.

John!
26-12-2007, 06:58 PM
T-Sofa or Hc + Dicemaster for the snow patch?

Unless you're intent in selling it all in one go.

Bujin
27-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Nty, Only selling in a batch. It's good price too

Bujin
27-12-2007, 12:06 PM
How the hell are we suppose to not "DOUBLE POST" when you bogans disable us from editing the first post after a certain amount of time? God this is EXACLY why this site will NEVER become official. So sick of being told what to do when it's wrong anyway by a bunch of 12 year olds, Jesus this site gives me the *****! i come in here and be all nice and try and trade, but the rules are more strict than a terrorist visiting Australia.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!