PDA

View Full Version : '______ for n00**' coming soon.

MrPinkPanther
23-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Im sure in our time many of us have bought books on photoshop, flash and whatever and thought what the hell. Its so hard to start out in a new program, once you get going its fine but its always that first hour thats the hardest.

I remember when I started learning flash many years ago there was a tutorial for a simple animation they were saying things like 'Use the selection tool and right click on frame 10 in the timeline' and I had no idea what any of that meant.

My new site ________ for n00** I hope will change that. It will be user driven like many tutorial sites but really will be aimed at people starting out. Each ______ for n00** 'book' will be published as a .pdf on the site so you can download them and work through at your own pace. They are only meant to start you off such as the one I am writing now Flash for n00** explains the flash interface, the basics of animation and webdesign using diagrams, when finished it will be around 10 pages long. _____ for n00** isnt just aimed at webdesign either I hope to have some written on things such as world of warcraft and web browsers or whatever.

Would anyone be intrested in helping write some guides? If you are intrested pm and ill give you the template pack for the guides

zeJosh
23-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Sure i'd love to help. :)

MrPinkPanther
23-12-2007, 05:42 PM
What area do you have alot of knowledge in? Oh and these wont just be thrown on willy nilly all of them will be tested before being put on the site.

Colin-Roberts
31-12-2007, 12:13 AM
alittle old, but i'll help ozzie i could do a guide on building pcs , working on linux stuff like that?

Dentafrice,
31-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I could write PHP tutorials :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!