PDA

View Full Version : HHGS VALUES

AgnesIO
23-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but...

I think HHGS values are kinda weird, they should have in thrones AND hcs. Because valueing at 1140hc sofas is kiinda weird.

Views?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further arguments.

Hurts
23-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Supers are better valued in HCs, as they don't drop/rise when the thrones do.. and it isn't hard to work out how many thrones go into 1140 hcs, is it :D

GoldenMerc
23-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I think its a bit easier, Although i do agree the duck values dont help much unless your wanting to trade hc for a certain ammount of ducks you have a clear kind of view there, I think they are more organised and well nicer shown than Habbox and also are updated alot more. (SORRY JAKE)
Ross

Netaxes
23-12-2007, 09:02 PM
I find this offensive. You go to this site and its a buch of pictures? No instructions? This site is very poorly designed. I believe Habbox is ten times better then that site. All the pictures aren't even transparent.

GoldenMerc
23-12-2007, 09:07 PM
So the thing at the top saying rare values is poorly designed its a forum you moron, You need instructions to click a thing in the navbar saying 'Rare values' you must be a *******. Yep some of the images are a little iffy and biffy but after all arnt the values and seeing them clearly the main thing? You would say Habbox is ten times better ;)
But after all alot of the people ive asked working for Habbox or not prefer this than Habbox :D
Ross

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Tristan
23-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Please take down my Blank Gold Habbo Trophy image and my Gothic Floor (x14) images as I made them solely for habbox's use, thanks. :)

Immenseman
23-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah, seeing as you own it they're not going to say they prefer habbox values to yours are they. Like i'm sure if sierk went around asking people on habbo what values they preffered i'm certain most of them would say habbox. At least one section of the rare values are updated daily, I think I updated all sections today.

Hazza
23-12-2007, 09:46 PM
I like the way they are set out and you hover your mouse over them to find the value.
But I do agree, everyone will still use Habbox.
Because for a start it's going to confuse people having the Club Sofa as 75RD on Habbox and 80RD on HHGS.

-:Undertaker:-
23-12-2007, 09:49 PM
I find this offensive. You go to this site and its a buch of pictures? No instructions? This site is very poorly designed. I believe Habbox is ten times better then that site. All the pictures aren't even transparent.

Actually if you used your brain you'd find that when you hover over the picture the values come up. I know you've just started Habbox and wil be very loyal to them all the same, you have a lot to learn ;) On the point of CS value being 80 RD I find it's a far eaiser number to work with and Club Sofas do go for a lot more.

Tristan
23-12-2007, 10:03 PM
I like the hover wotsit. vri kl.

Hazza
23-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Habbox get the hover thingy :D

Immenseman
23-12-2007, 10:08 PM
They are looking nice, when I first saw them the other day I was like 'ermmm where are the values' then I realised you have to hover over the rare to get the value, lol.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Yep Jake, Your actually wrong there on numerous times when we have had a rvr sytem ive said how crap is this, By far this is the best haha it cost me to much :@
Although i would say Habbox's system deffently is better you have alot more features than us we just look styleish :D
HHGS Panel has very little realy :(
Ross

Lordi
24-12-2007, 10:34 AM
You could say I was biased. But Im taking both sides. Our Values are new on the block, so obviously it'll take time for people to regularly use them.
And I do agree, Habbox's values are high quality and managed well. But We also have a lot to offer!

@xP
24-12-2007, 10:49 AM
The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.

Elliott$
24-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item. Habbox do have a hover over thingy which tells you when it was last updated, which is not neccasery but it is helpful, therfore hovering over the item to see is very good, and if it wasn't hidden like that, it would take up too much room in the values to page to write it all out.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item.
LOL is that a joke? Dan spent ages PMing me on HHGS with pictures HE took.
Shut up Elliot you dont know a clue about this, He also spent ages valueing rares and looking for them.
Your very wrong ;)
Ross

Elliott$
24-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Shut up Elliot you dont know a clue about this, He also spent ages valueing rares and looking for them.
Your very wrong ;)
Ross
Is this Dan we speak on Ymo? If it is, read the 1st page where he mentions you removing the images he provided you with.

@xP
24-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Is this Dan we speak on Ymo? If it is, read the 1st page where he mentions you removing the images he provided you with.

LOL, Dan as in -:undertaker:- i'm not being funny but shush.

Your very wrong ;)
Ross

-:undertaker:- is a hard working manager and works hard for HHGS. They may seem the same as Habbox but they arn't.

Jordy
24-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I find this offensive.Your pretty easily offended, just because your a Habbox Rare Values Reporter doesn't mean you represent Habbox Rare Values I'm afraid. You'd be like one of them petty Asian's on the news the other week, chicken was on the menu during Ramaddam so they're suing the prism.

Please take down my Blank Gold Habbo Trophy image and my Gothic Floor (x14) images as I made them solely for habbox's use, thanks. :)They're copyright to Habbo really, but I guess they should of made their own, however I wouldn't cause a fuss over 2 images, but point granted.

I like the way they are set out and you hover your mouse over them to find the value.
But I do agree, everyone will still use Habbox.
Because for a start it's going to confuse people having the Club Sofa as 75RD on Habbox and 80RD on HHGS.Yeah I agree, Habbox will dominate for a good while and possibly for a hell of a lot longer, but personally I prefer the look of HHGS's values. I'll just use the values that are being used by the habbo majority.

The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.lol all rare values look similar, since they're all pictures of rares and a value, HHGS have tried hard and succeeded in being unique best they can at least.

:job2
24-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Do you realise how much effort everyones put in to these values?? Its not easy getting 200+ images, sorting them into appropriate folders then uploading them adding them to the system and valuing them. Me, Ross and Dan have all spent a lot of time effort and money getting this up and running, yes its not perfect but for a system that was only publicly released 2 days ago i think its pretty damn good!

Habbox values have been going years and were the first out, they are going to be better, HHGS values will get better with time, you cant expect a site to start at the top.

So if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE critisism please state it below to help HHGS improve. If your just gonig to totaly slate it then dont bother posting just grow up.

24-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Every single rare values site is based on Habbox. They may not show the same value but sites who copy will change them a little bit just to make it look like they haven't copied. It's shown clearly that HHGS copy Habbox by the fact that HHGS actually went onto Habbox and took the pictures that Ymo created. On a final note, I prefer the way habbox's values are & they way they value them, valuing in 1000's on hcs looks so overated. I also think hovering over the picture to get a value is too much work for the lazy habbo's who just want to go on and get the values, I think fansites NO.1 objective should be to make their sites as easy to navigate as possible, starting with HHGS making their value prices shown underneath the picture on the item. Habbox do have a hover over thingy which tells you when it was last updated, which is not neccasery but it is helpful, therfore hovering over the item to see is very good, and if it wasn't hidden like that, it would take up too much room in the values to page to write it all out.

Every rare values site isn't based on Habbox, there have been many ghames before Habbox which have had values devoted to the games. One of Habbox's downsides is the many pages we have to flick through to see some values, the pages which are an annoyance to Habbo's are the Credits Page which I myself invented but now is a waste of space, and second of all the HC Page, what is the whole point of that? HC Rares are Normal Rares, making a seperate page for just HC Rares is stupidity, may aswell make pages for Dragons, Smokes, Pillows and so on. I have worked on both systems and I think both are excellent and are neck and neck. I do prefer the Hover though and all the values being on one page.

Elliott$
24-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Your pretty easily offended, just because your a Habbox Rare Values Reporter doesn't mean you represent Habbox Rare Values I'm afraid. You'd be like one of them petty Asian's on the news the other week, chicken was on the menu during Ramaddam so they're suing the prism.

They're copyright to Habbo really, but I guess they should of made their own, however I wouldn't cause a fuss over 2 images, but point granted.

Yeah I agree, Habbox will dominate for a good while and possibly for a hell of a lot longer, but personally I prefer the look of HHGS's values. I'll just use the values that are being used by the habbo majority.

lol all rare values look similar, since they're all pictures of rares and a value, HHGS have tried hard and succeeded in being unique best they can at least.
he added the x28 and blank onto the trophies to make it his..

24-12-2007, 12:38 PM
he added the x28 and blank onto the trophies to make it his..

Guess who made these FOR Habbox?

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/SnowFloorST.gif

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/JamaicanSandPatchFloorST.gif

http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/BearRugSetST.gif

+ Many others, so don't rant at me. I have to say the majority have taken two value sites very well, Ymo, Immenseman but there's always the select few who think it's a oppotunity to show off.

kk.
24-12-2007, 12:44 PM

did dan (undertaker) make quite a lot of the pictures on habbox? i think he did and is he demanding that they take them down? i dont think so. You still have no idea. vaues are the values of the UK hotel. They're bound to be similar.

The values are similar to Habbox's anyway.

see above

Yeah, seeing as you own it they're not going to say they prefer habbox values to yours are they. Like i'm sure if sierk went around asking people on habbo what values they preffered i'm certain most of them would say habbox. At least one section of the rare values are updated daily, I think I updated all sections today.

he said he has asked people that use habbox which they prefer. and, you should be updating the values more than that! thats just ridiculus. since you are the msot used values site atm, you hsould have up to date values because preferences change everyday.

Netaxes
24-12-2007, 01:13 PM
And i don't get it. Why try to keep up with habbox when they have a website and a forum to go along with there values. There values aren't just a long page of pictures. Also, the pictures aren't even in there right catagories. How does red furni make it into supers?

24-12-2007, 01:16 PM
And i don't get it. Why try to keep up with habbox when they have a website and a forum to go along with there values. There values aren't just a long page of pictures. Also, the pictures aren't even in there right catagories. How does red furni make it into supers?

Listen mate, I know what i'm talking about, right now i'm going to take your paragraph apart and prove myself right, ok with you?

HHGS does has a forum.
The majority of people prefer values on one page.
They are in the right catagories, Red Iced has never been released so thus it is a super rare.

PaulMacC
24-12-2007, 01:22 PM
The reindeer sprite I got off habbo is on HHGS, I know because I left a pixel error on the lower left corner :)

You can use it, I dont really see whats the fuss but good luck to both websites and best of luck in the future.

24-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Just because Habbox have it a certain way doesnt make it the law? Dans right, technicly if somethings never been released it is a super rare. So unless you can prove that point as incorrect then dont make stupid comments.

Also Dan knows more about rares and rare values than half the rare values team put together

EDIT: this post is not meant about paulmacC

PaulMacC
24-12-2007, 01:26 PM
I kinda agree with Dans way of 'if it aint been released, it's a super' I believe thats one of the reason Dan was fired.
Though I think Super Rares are something superior than others and something at 1hc isnt in the same class as a Sky Dragon thats 9T and 30hc odds.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 01:40 PM
What do you lot think about Holo boy,Samovar bein in the super rares rather than Normal rares?

Immenseman
24-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Also Dan knows more about rares and rare values than half the rare values team put together

The only thing that untruthful statement managed was to make me laugh. I'm not doubting his 'knowledge' but it's hardly like he knows things that nobody else does, lol.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 01:45 PM
He knows that you baught rep !
You were on 21 last month
Anyways he proberly does actually Jake he knows most of the things when things were released how long for its wierd !

PaulMacC
24-12-2007, 01:52 PM
He revises at night, he has the habbo furni catologe irl.

24-12-2007, 01:53 PM
He revises at night, he has the habbo furni catologe irl.

LOL :P

Immenseman
24-12-2007, 01:54 PM
He knows that you baught rep !
You were on 21 last month
Anyways he proberly does actually Jake he knows most of the things when things were released how long for its wierd !

LOL, remember when you said that with nvrspk4 in the room... What did he say again 'Jake has never bought rep although you used to buy a little bit'. Unlucky Ross. Oh and btw I wasn't on 21 last month, just for the record. Also, the knowledge thing that isn't something people couldn't find out if they wanted to, funnily enough people don't generally care when the rares were released.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Firstly you can check my paypal i have alot better things to buy than green blocks on a forum, I have to buy christmas presents !
You were deffently on 21 earlier this month im certain of it.
People do actually care when rares were / are released ive asked a few and they find it a little intresting so ?

Immenseman
24-12-2007, 02:00 PM
You say I can check your PayPal Ross, when I obviously can't, haha. My point remains that I doubt he knows more about rares then half of the team together. Also, i'm 100% sure I didn't have 21 rep power at the beginning of December ;). I'm not attacking you or your values, so chill babe. I have already said I hope your values are successful and I wish you all the best with them.

Demon
24-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I doubt it will be as popular as hbbox but good luck anyhow :)

PaulMacC
24-12-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL :P
I speak the truth, for I am James Rocket.
Milienna is Jesse and Jake is Meowth

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 02:15 PM
I was just thinking what you were saying then, But then i remeber Pokemon!!!!
omgosh i havent seen that in years LOL
Anyways what do you think could be inproved on our values, Ive spotted myself no blue,bronze dragon anything else?
Ross

Orangeesh
24-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I was just thinking what you were saying then, But then i remeber Pokemon!!!!
omgosh i havent seen that in years LOL
Anyways what do you think could be inproved on our values, Ive spotted myself no blue,bronze dragon anything else?
Ross

I prefer how hhgs values are set out with javascript.
Some people who prefer supers in HCs will most likely transfer to you.
I know about the ione gifts, technically they are supers, but they've been in habbox normal rares section for how long??
Its not worth changing them now.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I know about the ione gifts, technically they are supers, but they've been in habbox normal rares section for how long??
Does javascript come default for Mac's and Microsoft versions? Because if it does i can remove the warning and add maybe a banner or something.
I do think ione girls should be in supers i think samovars should be worth about 15 hcs, Holoboy maybe 4 hcs.
It is worth changing realy but Habbox dont belive in it Sierk and 8f8 went out and asked everyone (Apparently) and they want it in normal.
Ross

Tristan
24-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Your very wrong ;)
Ross

We talked on msn last night about this, why have you just gone and lied here?
Yes, it is shown that my ones were copy and pasted and uploaded onto HHGS with their exact same font, in the exact same position with the pixels being exactly the same.

To see this, just c+p both images into paint and they'll fall right on top of each other exactly. :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 03:52 PM
I will replace them later tonight :)
Ross

Tristan
24-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks.
I wouldn't mind if they were actually requested for HHGS' use and this constant competition and comparison between the two sites was finally stopped (although it isn't really between the two. It isn't Jake that wants to be in this constant arguement (nor me)...

did dan (undertaker) make quite a lot of the pictures on habbox? i think he did and is he demanding that they take them down? i dont think so. You still have no idea. vaues are the values of the UK hotel. They're bound to be similar.

He can't demand that they take them down as they were made for habbox and it is habbox's policy that anything that is made for their use shall remain so...

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 04:10 PM
IF i added them i would of done them myself.
Not sure who added them they were in the old forum files :)
Sam competition is healthy it keeps you at your peak working to win :)

Tristan
24-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Quiet, fun competition is okay. But not something that actually does get rather aggressive. :neutral:

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 04:29 PM
It isnt agresive Sam, It love competition

Ross // Internet is ******. says:
Jake do u want my babies
Jake says:
ye

It only got aggressive last time because 8f8 went mad !!!
Maybe MAD will go MAD this time :D

Immenseman
24-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Quiet, fun competition is okay. But not something that actually does get rather aggressive. :neutral:

My thoughts exactly.

The Professor
24-12-2007, 04:49 PM
I read through the first 40 posts (or the first page) and got bored.

Personally, I think it would be more productive if HHGS staff moved their efforts to habbox, as it is already the established rare values site and 2 sites providing what they claim to be "accurate" rare values will have very similar values anyway. But that isn't going to happen ;)

As for the page itself, I have to say I like it. I'm not sure what drugs chickenman is taking, I managed to work out the system without reading a word of instruction
(I accidentaly hovered over them, its hard not to!). Valuing the supers in ducks does seem a bit derranged and pointless, but if you want the extra work far be it from me to discredit your efforts. Good luck with the site :)

Tristan
24-12-2007, 04:51 PM
It isnt agresive Sam, It love competition

It only got aggressive last time because 8f8 went mad !!!
Maybe MAD will go MAD this time :D

Check out the previous pages!

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 05:01 PM
We dont mean to be offensive just some poeple like elliot do the dumbiest posts ever just to **** people of !
I agree Alex it doesnt take many brain cells to work out how to work it :)

24-12-2007, 05:24 PM
So now can people post ideas how to make it better to help HHGS

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Il +rep people for good posts about how we can improve LOL at the rvr chicken w.e -repping me because he doesnt have a brain cell pmsl

24-12-2007, 06:27 PM

sierk and 8Freak8 went out and asked people what their opinion was, hell it was 8Freak8 who actually gave me permission the start that poll off. I asked him at the time, why don't you resign if your just as responsible and his reply was he didn't have to because he was higher up, that is pure arrogance.

Il +rep people for good posts about how we can improve LOL at the rvr chicken w.e -repping me because he doesnt have a brain cell pmsl

We don't want aggressive competition (how could I be aggressive to Immenseman !?xx) It's people like Elliot and Chickenman who decide to get all guns blazing over nothing. Oh Ross, we all know he's probably a 10 year old, let's treat him like that.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Dan he is a 10 year old no joke...
Nah we just want freindly competition :D

Netaxes
24-12-2007, 07:28 PM
I just want to say some stuff. Golden, people will nto be supporting your site because you are SO rude to the on the forum. There is no need to be mean and minus rep because they have stuff to say. And yes, why copy habbox? You did take some of thier pictures. Habbox had to get all the pictues themselves. You should do the same. Also, some of those values are faulty. I don't see some of the values that your site says. Just, if you think your going to keep up with Habbox, your wrong. Habbox will always be ahead of your site. Don't even try.

24-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I just want to say some stuff. Golden, people will nto be supporting your site because you are SO rude to the on the forum. There is no need to be mean and minus rep because they have stuff to say. And yes, why copy habbox? You did take some of thier pictures. Habbox had to get all the pictues themselves. You should do the same. Also, some of those values are faulty. I don't see some of the values that your site says. Just, if you think your going to keep up with Habbox, your wrong. Habbox will always be ahead of your site. Don't even try.

You sound like a baby who has had it's toy taken away. When I was Manager I got many pictures for Habbox in my own time, so unless your happy to remove them? Also many of the pictures we have got we had to get them ourselves because YOUR SITE hasn't got them, nobodys perfect, eh?. I could say a lot about your values like the fact they seem to go through phases of not being updated but I won't as I have great respect for Immenseman. When you were around 7 years old a site called Vodor.co.uk surfaced with Rare Values and won Habbox, if it wasn't for the fact that Vodor was hacked Habbox would be a small site/wouldn't exist anymore. So don't be too sure as anything can happen. Your Manager and other RV Staff have reacted fine to this, yet you act like a pleb.

Tristan
24-12-2007, 07:53 PM
We don't want aggressive competition (how could I be aggressive to Immenseman !?xx) It's people like Elliot and Chickenman who decide to get all guns blazing over nothing. Oh Ross, we all know he's probably a 10 year old, let's treat him like that.

u mayk me luv u wen ur as nice as dis.
<harthart3

Immenseman
24-12-2007, 08:36 PM

Why call me Immenseman? :'(

Tristan
24-12-2007, 08:38 PM
nd y nt say me? :'(

tradedevil
24-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Can i just say something off topic, why does none have the value for the black gothic throne, i have a few and i dont know what there priced at lol.
sorry.

MrGazet
25-12-2007, 02:25 AM
well its alright :D gd job ross and others :)

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 11:23 AM
I find it funny you -rep me saying im rude after you return the -rep ;)
Im not rude but you must be extremly dumb not to relise where the values are, Even Jake did ?!?!?!?!
Our values have got no were exept within the past week of opening them we have gained 3340 UNIQUE hits onto the values page.
That shows something eh?

Wig44.
25-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Your forum is dead, I went on it and every forum had the image meaning: No new posts, your site is ugly, I don't play habbo but if I started it again I would stick with habbox, because not only did you before nick loads of their pictures which you only took down when hotlink protection was turned on, but you now have nicked ymo's pictures.
When I worked for HHGS RVR department it was empty, no values went in pr came out yet the values page was still updated :rolleyes:. I seriously don't think anything has changed so when you say but that was ages ago it has changed sthu.

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Your forum is dead, I went on it and every forum had the image meaning: No new posts, your site is ugly, I don't play habbo but if I started it again I would stick with habbox, because not only did you before nick loads of their pictures which you only took down when hotlink protection was turned on, but you now have nicked ymo's pictures.
When I worked for HHGS RVR department it was empty, no values went in pr came out yet the values page was still updated :rolleyes:. I seriously don't think anything has changed so when you say but that was ages ago it has changed sthu.
Ok, When did you ever work for HHGS Dept?
1 sec il check :D
When you were fired from mod:
http://hhgs.net/showthread.php?t=5624&highlight=wig44
When you become rvr
http://hhgs.net/showthread.php?t=2844&highlight=wig44
14 months ago LOL, You realy are behind.
LOL at you saying my forums dead, Gawd your a idiot. I also find your signiture quite funny 'Habbo is for ****' **** meaning ****** / homosexual so your actually offending quite alot of users there Sierk wont be happy.

25-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Why call me Immenseman? :'(

HU AR U!?

nd y nt say me? :'(

I express my love for you in other ways sam, let's not go into it ;)

Can i just say something off topic, why does none have the value for the black gothic throne, i have a few and i dont know what there priced at lol.
sorry.

I will add the Black Gothic Throne very soon, they go for 1.0 CS anyway.

well its alright :D gd job ross and others :)

Thanks.

Yes the pages were still updated, a bit like when certain members of the Habbox RV Department which I recall included you didn't do any work at all. A lot of the time I had to go out myself and get values so the page was updated every night. It has changed because this time we have a rv system, not some crap page. Another point is that you say Habbo is for ****, yet you used to play it, so I assume you were gay then turned straight?

Immenseman
25-12-2007, 09:51 PM
HU AR U!?THE Immenseman..

Another point is that you say Habbo is for ****, yet you used to play it, so I assume you were gay then turned straight?

He turned straight after dating me.. :(

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 09:56 PM
o rly!
Thats why i wont date you, GET BACK IN YOUR BISCIT TIN JAKE !!
See Jake people like wig try and make us aggresive and play dirty how you like it 8-)
But we just want freindly competition :D
Also the system will be getting updated more soon ;)
Ross

Immenseman
25-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I UPDATED HABBOX ON CHRISTMAS DAY. DEDICATION HERE.

25-12-2007, 10:12 PM
YH BUT I UPDATED HHGS ON CHRISTMAS DAY

-da air is hot in da areana-

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Dan updated HHGS
Dedication ere
*High five*
What do you think we could improve with our page +rep for good points...

Immenseman
25-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Erm, don't know haven't looked at it for like 2 days!!

--ss--
25-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I like how it's set out where you hover over for the info but the page takes a while to load , Also remove the headers at the bottom , there's nothing in them so they just look tacky ,Use my idea of a navigation page on the top aswell :P
And that's all I have about to say , I don't have much thoughts on anything :(.

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I think im going to add a banner at the top, While i think of something else it doesnt realy take that long Shane, I think its quicker than Habbox?

Orangeesh
25-12-2007, 10:28 PM
I think im going to add a banner at the top, While i think of something else it doesnt realy take that long Shane, I think its quicker than Habbox?

next youll be comparing image qualitys.

GoldenMerc
25-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Nah but it has to be quite like viewable yes i know the hover thing is fun the play with but still i think a banner would be kl
Image qualities pffft !
Mod trophy - 1t

tradedevil
26-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clou http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4280853#post4280853)
sorry.

I will add the Black Gothic Throne very soon, they go for 1.0 CS anyway.

Okies, i just don't see many around is all, Thanks (y)

GoldenMerc
26-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Is there any other ones we are missing?

Test:Tube:Baby
26-12-2007, 02:29 PM
I like the way that when you hover over the pictures the values come up. It looks hawt <3
I don't really understand though why we would need to know how much a Dino Egg is worth in ducks, seems a bit pointless to me (unless you are selling rares for ducks). :(
And the page looks a bit boring too. The values are set out nicely but it's just got a boring grey background and isn't very nice to look at :(.

I don't suppose I would use either HHGS or Habbox cos I don't really do any trading anymore. But good luck to both sites, let the battle commence! :D

GoldenMerc
26-12-2007, 02:33 PM
I dont realy know what to add, I attempted adding a banner earlier it went a bit buggy and ugly, the duck thing is just how the system is made rly :(

Bibliophobia
26-12-2007, 03:49 PM
register hhgsvalues.net

and then redirect it to that page

im not typing that in to get values

26-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I think the idea is that you go onto HHGS then press rare vlaues in the navbar, but your idea is also good!

I think HHGS values are doing pretty good, they are updated pretty much every day which is pretty awsome considering its just Dan (-:undertaker:-) doing all reporting.

-claps- well done to Dan, we love you bbz :)

I still think people should start giving ideas how to improve not just posting off topic

Test:Tube:Baby
26-12-2007, 07:40 PM
You could but a nice background on it and make it so it's like a normal webpage :D

Also, why are the rare values in the DJ Panel :S

GoldenMerc
27-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Thats just where the system is located haha
But DJs cannot view :)

Lordi
30-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Room of the week added but still in testing ;)

pedz2221
30-12-2007, 04:23 PM
better values than habbox.......

they dont make up values like habbox.

@xP
30-12-2007, 04:25 PM
better values than habbox.......

they dont make up values like habbox.

Proof? :)

--ss--
30-12-2007, 04:28 PM
register hhgsvalues.net

and then redirect it to that page

im not typing that in to get values
Or a cheap free option would be to make a subdoamin via spanel called rares.hhgs.net and redirect it to the page so you just have to visit http://www.rares.hhgs.net ;)

pedz2221
30-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Proof? :)

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=434110

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=434110
O wait i just relised he was saying Habbox eerr

pedz2221
30-12-2007, 04:32 PM
O wait i just relised he was saying Habbox eerr

LOOOL

duh!

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I really think HHGS values are a sad attempt. Its my personal opinion which I have a right to make. I looked at the values and the site itself just once and I promised myself to never enter the url on a web page again.

kk.
30-12-2007, 05:23 PM
I really think HHGS values are a sad attempt. Its my personal opinion which I have a right to make. I looked at the values and the site itself just once and I promised myself to never enter the url on a web page again.
if your going to view your opinion then at least give ways to improve.

its still not done anyway

ross i cant get on hhgs :(

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Haha thats pretty funny:

I really think HHGS values are a sad attempt
Right reason? sad attempt, Thats why most of the HABBOX users in this thread want our values, our system ?

Its my personal opinion which I have a right to make
Yes you do but thats like saying, Your a fat ugly ******, Thats my persnal opinion i may not be right but thats my opinion (ALSO TO MODS That was a example)

I looked at the values and the site itself just once and I promised myself to never enter the url on a web page again.

That doesnt realy mean nothing to me i get 4500+ unique 1 person doesnt realy matter if you read the other threads people are starting to debate wheather they should stay on habbox or leave because a lot of people are dislikeing Habbox's
Ross

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Shame dont get on the defensive now you just might get a nose bleed mate.

Secondly I wouldnt waste the time giving ways to improve a site that has no future sorry. Also how can you say im "Fat and ugly" when you have never seen me? At least I can substantiate my opinion, I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference :)

kk.
30-12-2007, 05:29 PM

Secondly I wouldnt waste the time giving ways to improve a site that has no future sorry. Also how can you say im "Fat and ugly" when you have never seen me? I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference :)
then why post your personal opinion if you dont plan on giving reasons. i tihnk the reason would be because you have volunteered for habbox and dont wnat to go now you've finally got a job there

30-12-2007, 05:34 PM

I could say the same about your HabboxLive, the way you make everyone listen as soon as they visit the site. The radio must of been bad since your the biggest fansite and only used to get 20 listeners or so?

then why post your personal opinion if you dont plan on giving reasons. i tihnk the reason would be because you have volunteered for habbox and dont wnat to go now you've finally got a job there

It's called arrogance, he can't actually think of anything bad because he's decided to try and act clever which has totally failed. I wouldn't mind if he gave reasons but his sentences have no subtance at all.

Secondly I wouldnt waste the time giving ways to improve a site that has no future sorry. Also how can you say im "Fat and ugly" when you have never seen me? At least I can substantiate my opinion, I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference :)

He didn't say you were fat and ugly, he used it as an example, show how much attention you give. On the point of subtance, you have gave NONE so how can you claim you have? Yeah I know trash when I see it and i'm looking right at it mate.

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Did you not read what i said, I said its a example, It may well not be true heck i coulnt care less.
Im not on the 'deffensive side' just why post if your not even giving any opnions ways to improve, Also you put yourself in a ditch saying it has no future. Here is the unique hits for the rare values page:
Unique: 4570
Thats a hell of alot mate.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Talking of which then Undertaker don't you think its a bit sad how you at HHGS use the Habbox Forum as promotion for your rare values? "Right reason? sad attempt, Thats why most of the HABBOX users in this thread want our values, our system ?"

Also I can claim I have as I have seen the site. GoldenMerc you would not have those hits if it was not for advertising your site via the Habbox Forum lets face it! May it be stated that I have never once tried to apply as a rare values reporter sorry.

30-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Talking of which then Undertaker don't you think its a bit sad how you at HHGS use the Habbox Forum as promotion for your rare values? "Right reason? sad attempt, Thats why most of the HABBOX users in this thread want our values, our system ?"

Also I can claim I have as I have seen the site. GoldenMerc you would not have those hits if it was not for advertising your site via the Habbox Forum lets face it! May it be stated that I have never once tried to apply as a rare values reporter sorry

I didn't make this thread, if you cared to look. You just failed yet again to dig yourself out of the ditch your digging yourself into. That's strange, since when did HabboxForum have 4000+ members active? If you had any common sence you'd know we've been sponsered by two super casinos and have been advertising.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't make this thread, if you cared to look. You just failed yet again to dig yourself out of the ditch your digging yourself into.

Who said you did LOL?

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Heres what sad means mate ;)

1. affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful: to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.
2. expressive of or characterized by sorrow: sad looks; a sad song.
3. causing sorrow: a sad disappointment; sad news.
4. (of color) somber, dark, or dull; drab.
5. deplorably bad; sorry: a sad attempt.
6. Obsolete. firm or steadfast.

Get a better insult ye?
Right we dont use HabboxForum as a promotion as most of our hits have came from Habbo i guess, If it was from Habbox it would show like its a refferal :)
Ross

L!nK..
30-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Did you not read what i said, I said its a example, It may well not be true heck i coulnt care less.
Im not on the 'deffensive side' just why post if your not even giving any opnions ways to improve, Also you put yourself in a ditch saying it has no future. Here is the unique hits for the rare values page:
Unique: 4570
Thats a hell of alot mate.

Sorry for interrupting, but why do you all need to argue over a stupid rare values, for gods sake its habbo, i can see through this thread you all live it.

30-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Who said you did LOL?

You said I used HabboxForum as a promotion, this is the only thread where ive spoken about HHGS Values openly and I didn't even make the thread.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Heres what sad means mate ;)

Get a better insult ye?
Right we dont use HabboxForum as a promotion as most of our hits have came from Habbo i guess, If it was from Habbox it would show like its a refferal :)
Ross

No you see thats the problem you take it as a insult because you cant handel the fact that someone might bruise your little ego by saying that they don't approve of HHGS. Secondly lets face it, you do use Habbox Forum to promote HHGSS cut the crap. Having your little reporters make these threads, adding signatures containing advertising material for HHGS. Come on really you not talking to someone on your level sorry.

Undertaker I referred to HHGS as a whole not you in particular.

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Reporters, You think Dom? works for me?
Nope he actually is banned last time i checked ;)

30-12-2007, 05:49 PM
No you see thats the problem you take it as a insult because you cant handel the fact that someone might bruise your little ego by saying that they don't approve of HHGS. Secondly lets face it, you do use Habbox Forum to promote HHGSS cut the crap. Having your little reporters make these threads, adding signatures containing advertising material for HHGS. Come on really you not talking to someone on your level sorry.

We don't have reporters and the two doms aren't staff on HHGS.
Many other people also advertise their sites in signatures on this forum, if you like you can start mouthing off about them however I doubt they'd take you seriously.

pedz2221
30-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Habbox Values:
probably the most used Values site (at the moment)

HHGS Values:
Updated more
Accurate Values.
Not Fixed Values ( like some of Habbox's)

overal -

Habbox - 7/10
HHGS 7.5/10

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 05:51 PM
hi there I agree with Finkelstien in saying that you would not have the amount of hits without the use of Habboxforum and I think its really sad how you need to use a rival rare values site to gain popularity

30-12-2007, 05:54 PM
hi there I agree with Finkelstien in saying that you would not have the amount of hits without the use of Habboxforum and I think its really sad how you need to use a rival rare values site to gain popularity

:rolleyes:

I'll ask the question again, do HabboxForum have 4500+ active users?

No they don't, so our hits have came from somewhere else.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 05:56 PM
That does not necessarily have to be 4500+ unique hits. Secondly ok so what if you did gain a few more by word of mouth? In the end of the day, the majority of those hits are generated from the low advertising you use on this forum. I think its pretty low to go on a forum owned by a site that does rare values to help promote your values. Nothing will change my view sorry.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 05:57 PM

I'll ask the question again, do HabboxForum have 4500+ active users?

No they don't, so our hits have came from somewhere else.
yh but your gaining the hit though habbox u dunce dont you understand wht were tring to say ? DUH *puzzles brain* do u understand now ?

30-12-2007, 05:58 PM
That does not necessarily have to be 4500+ unique hits. Secondly ok so what if you did gain a few more by word of mouth? In the end of the day, the majority of those hits are generated from the low advertising you use on this forum. I think its pretty low to go on a forum owned by a site that does rare values to help promote your values. Nothing will change my view sorry.

yh but your gaining the hit though habboxlive u dunce dont you understand wht were tring to say ? DUH *puzzles brain* do u understand now ?

Ok so let's say the majority is 3000 out of 4500, I don't think Habbox has 3000 active members so again you are wrong. To badgirl, if I can work out what your sentence means, I think your trying to say we advertise on HxL?? We don't.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:00 PM
And I will say again, those are not unique hits.

tradedevil
30-12-2007, 06:00 PM
In My Opinion, I Think HHGS Has Better Value's.

And Ross Has Been Advertising HHGS On Habbo For A Couple Of Years, Not Only On Here :)

30-12-2007, 06:01 PM
And I will say again, those are not unique hits.

Are you a HHGS Admin?

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok lets settle this 'arguement' about HHGS hits coming from Habbox, Ive just checked and heres what it says:

Total: 149 different pages-url Pages Percent Hits Percent
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php 361 26.2 % 7264 47.1 %

So over the month we have only had 361 hits from Habbox un-unique.
1 word, Owned.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Ok so let's say the majority is 3000 out of 4500, I don't think Habbox has 3000 active members so again you are wrong. To badgirl, if I can work out what your sentence means, I think your trying to say we advertise on HxL?? We don't.
no i didnt meran that i ment habbox i did edit my post tbh there prob is about 3000 hits or more on habbox tbh and tbh i just look at your site and it is pathectic its the worst layout iv ever seem

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I don't need to be to know the facts. No matter how many hits you might have the fact that more than half have been gained from the use of this forum and I think its pathetic and low down to use a rival fansites forum.

Also those are hits mate it doesnt mean people will actually bother viewing or using your rare values more than once. I sure as hell would not waste the time doing so.

Secondly GoldenMerc thats over a one month period.

tradedevil
30-12-2007, 06:04 PM
no i didnt meran that i ment habbox i did edit my post tbh there prob is about 3000 hits or more on habbox tbh and tbh i just look at your site and it is pathectic its the worst layout iv ever seem

Can you do better? 'tbh'

30-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Ok lets settle this 'arguement' about HHGS hits coming from Habbox, Ive just checked and heres what it says:

So over the month we have only had 361 hits from Habbox un-unique.
1 word, Owned.

Hahahaha :P

Read above, pathetic girl.

I don't need to be to know the facts. No matter how many hits you might have the fact that more than half have been gained from the use of this forum and I think its pathetic and low down to use a rival fansites forum.

Also those are hits mate it doesnt mean people will actually bother viewing or using your rare values more than once.

You don't need to know them? How low does that sound, sorry but Ross just proved you all completley wrong :P

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:07 PM
to be honest looking at them my 6 yr old brother could do better that how pathetic they are i tbh i could just crap on them and theyd look better

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Shows how sad you are having to keep going on with the same topic. I dont care if you gained a million and ten hits in the end of the day you got more than half by the use of this forum and its pathetic. I dont care if you stand on your heads and sing Do It by Nelly Furtado god dammit using a rival fansites forum to promote the use of your rare values is down right sad! So I would not boast about the amount of hits sorry.

Secondly I will say again, yes you might have those hits that does not mean people would ever contemplate using or viewing your site afterwards.

tradedevil
30-12-2007, 06:10 PM
to be honest looking at them my 6 yr old brother could do better that how pathetic they are i tbh i could just crap on them and theyd look better

Yes, im very sure he could, tbh.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:11 PM
very well said very true so why dont u go eles were and advertise there becuase we dont like people like you who are stuck up there own bums tbh and have to be as low as to adverise on a rivals site that is bloody sad

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Can you not read?
300+ came from Habbox which are unique, So oviously they didnt come from Habbox yes?
pea brain or what.
Bad girl if you are talking about our 'skin' for our vB that is error'd due to us updating, if you are talking about our RVR system page then if you think about it, That is NOT free unlike Habbox's which is free. I dont think your 7 year old could do much better thinking about it you type like a 7 year old.
Ross

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Thats for one month. Noddy badge to you! They all probably looked at HHGS and never came onto the site again in the first few months of it being open. Thats were you got all those hits.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:16 PM
can you read i said my brother was 6 so next time get yor facts right little boy

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Right you realy do have a pea brain in there, Well if your lucky.
HHGS values have been up for under a month i think we started 2 weeks ago.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I find your site to be utterly repugnant and to be very honest your site and your personalities share that same key quality. :D

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:20 PM
o kl i find your spelling **** but do i comment? no
I just can't understand it half the time
Any other comments that you can't back up please go ahead and say it :)

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:21 PM
She doesnt seem that pea brained to me! All I can say is owned. Secondly its so funny how when ever you not sure of your case you quick to use the, "I think card" but at other times you so dam sure of yourself!

Also im sorry but I find the way you get so on the defensive when someone just makes a post saying they don't like your site to be dam classic! Sure you dont rather want to invest in stand up comedy rather than sad attempts at web sites?

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Right the comments you said were like,
'Its trash' i dont view trash stuff like that, If you said something like
Oh add a banner or change the background i would of responded in a positive way but you are just keen to attack me.
Ross

pedz2221
30-12-2007, 06:24 PM
can you read i said my brother was 6 so next time get yor facts right little boy

no offence to you, or your brother but setting up, and running a site takes alot of time & hard work.

also the average six year old doesnt know how to use a pc.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Right the comments you said were like,
'Its trash' i dont view trash stuff like that, If you said something like
Oh add a banner or change the background i would of responded in a positive way but you are just keen to attack me.
Ross

Why dont you open your little eyes and view the first comment I made I did not once call HHGS trash I did after your ignorant attempt at slandering me yes! You got on the defensive because I bruised your little ego by saying I dont like your site face the facts. As I said before stick to stand up comedy you really would get the audience canning themselves because I am!

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:29 PM
very well said finkelstien next time you try to make a website remeber this dont go and advertise on a rivals forum because u will get owned everytime all that i wanna say is go gt laid
Oh and Shaun before running me down do tell us why your nickname is Shaun The Sheep because I have a pretty good idea why!

read between the lines if your brain is too small

30-12-2007, 06:30 PM

I'm sure he could do better than you because you talk absolute garbage lyk dis an crap and all of dem ar gaii!!!1 :rolleyes:

Shows how sad you are having to keep going on with the same topic. I dont care if you gained a million and ten hits in the end of the day you got more than half by the use of this forum and its pathetic. I dont care if you stand on your heads and sing Do It by Nelly Furtado god dammit using a rival fansites forum to promote the use of your rare values is down right sad! So I would not boast about the amount of hits sorry.

Secondly I will say again, yes you might have those hits that does not mean people would ever contemplate using or viewing your site afterwards.

A lot are starting to use them actually since your site is down and many don't agree with some of the values.

very well said very true so why dont u go eles were and advertise there becuase we dont like people like you who are stuck up there own bums tbh and have to be as low as to adverise on a rivals site that is bloody sad

How PATHETIC are you using big writing to cover up how stupid you are.

I find your site to be utterly repugnant and to be very honest your site and your personalities share that same key quality. :D

Your a repugnant 10 year old.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Ok first comment:

Sad attempt meaning you think its a waste of our time trying ?
Correct?
Second comment:

Secondly I wouldnt waste the time giving ways to improve a site that has no future sorry. Also how can you say im "Fat and ugly" when you have never seen me? At least I can substantiate my opinion, I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference
This comment made me lirl:

I know trash when I see it and Iv seen your site thats the difference
When you make a popular fansite you can talk.
You are basically going out to get us to argue with you, Which you have done well and made your self look like a idiot which you have also done well wish me to tell you again, You claimed that all our users came from Habbox forum but actually you were wrong as i showed proof that only 340 or something came from habboxforum but you carried on argueing and made your self look like a fool.

badgirl4555
30-12-2007, 06:34 PM
very well said finkelstien next time you try to make a website remeber this dont go and advertise on a rivals forum because u will get owned everytime all that i wanna say is go gt laid
Oh and Shaun before running me down do tell us why your nickname is Shaun The Sheep because I have a pretty good idea why!

LMAO AT MY COMMENT THAT SHUT U ALL UP TBH

tradedevil
30-12-2007, 06:35 PM

LOL, It's shaun the sheep because im a fan of the tv show, what am i not allowed to have a certain name now?

Why dont you just shut up please, do us all a favour.

Finkelstien
30-12-2007, 06:35 PM
I really do think its the other way around. All you can do is use repetition like a parrot. Oh and you made a fool of yourself in one comment you say your site has only been open for 2 weeks but then in another you say the site has gained those hits through a period of a month. You the one looking like a fool contradicting yourself over and over again.

And no sorry dont turn the tables around when it pleases you child, I simply made a post saying I dont like your site and its a sad attempt which is my human right and then you get on the defensive and get a nose bleed. Shame my thoughts go out to people like you. I have had three people tell me over msm that they cant stop laughing at your ignorant comments! Stick to comedy child you really will do a great job.

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 06:38 PM
HHGS has been open for 2 years,
HHGS Rare values re-opened around 2 weeks ago
How am i looking like a fool when you can't admit your wrong?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!