PDA

View Full Version : Wii ware? OMGZ

Niall!
24-12-2007, 07:20 PM
As for other advancements to look forward to, Nintendo will be launching its Wii Ware service – allowing developers to make new downloadable games for Wii – during the first half of next year</b>, and we hope this will also open the door for improved memory management on the system, be it direct play from the SD slot on Wii, or (hopefully) a USB hard drive for storing and playing content off of. Everybody's Nintendo channel is also in the works for 2008, allowing content to be downloaded and sent to the DS from the Wii system itself, so expect more portable/console connectivity on the way as well. Following the formula of DS's online plan, you can also expect to see more third-party support on that front,<b> and the addition of voice chat some time during 2008; perhaps hitting with the launch of Brawl or Mario Kart

Found on wii.ign.com

Oh my god? Put your own games on to the VC 0.O

Neil
24-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Sounds good but if it's anything like the 360 version of this you'll have to pay quite a bit for it, and you don't wanna waste your money unless you actually know what you're doing and how to make games with the coding it'll use xD

Niall!
24-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Sounds good but if it's anything like the 360 version of this you'll have to pay quite a bit for it, and you don't wanna waste your money unless you actually know what you're doing and how to make games with the coding it'll use xD

It's a way for game makers to get noticed though. I'd do it if I could.

PaulMacC
24-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I've made a flash game thats on Wiicade.com ^_^
It's called Pablo's Revenge

benno123
25-12-2007, 01:36 AM
it doesn't mean you can put your own games on the VC, it means that small companies without a huge budget and develop a game and make profit from it. you can't just go and make your own.
i'm looking forward to everybodys nintendo channel. japan already have it and it looks fairly good, but all the games are just touch generation.

Niall!
25-12-2007, 08:38 AM
it doesn't mean you can put your own games on the VC, it means that small companies without a huge budget and develop a game and make profit from it. you can't just go and make your own.
i'm looking forward to everybodys nintendo channel. japan already have it and it looks fairly good, but all the games are just touch generation.

Thats what Im talking about..

and trying to -rep me with grey rep power.. doesnt help

benno123
25-12-2007, 09:11 AM
lol that -rep was meant to be harmless as i know it won't do anything to you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!