PDA

View Full Version : Easter '08 in Canada

Jazza
24-12-2007, 10:36 PM
I just bought my plane ticket to Canada for next Easter so I can see my girlfriend, First time I'll have left Europe and first time I'll fly on my own. I can't wait :D:D

Stephen!
25-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Awesome. I would love to go to Canada, or America. I've never been on a plane for more than 2 hours before.

Samtraff
25-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Lucky you. Its been a good christmas snow so there might still be snow. Have fun :)

bo$$
25-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I just bought my plane ticket to Canada for next Easter so I can see my girlfriend, First time I'll have left Europe and first time I'll fly on my own. I can't wait :D:D

where in canada?

BlueEyedSarah
25-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Wrap up warm, especially if there is still snow on the ground. SERIOUSLY, it is COLD over there!

Nightrose
25-12-2007, 11:16 PM
how old are you btw?
(Because if your under 18 you wont be able to fly on your own you would have to have a legal adult in Canada's eyes to either fly with you or meet you at the airport)

but anyway depends where your going in Canada but gerenally if your going in easter the snow will be all gone

Jazza
26-12-2007, 05:55 PM
where in canada?

I'm arriving at Toronto airport but I'm staying in Collingwood.

how old are you btw?
(Because if your under 18 you wont be able to fly on your own you would have to have a legal adult in Canada's eyes to either fly with you or meet you at the airport)

16. And I checked with the airline I'm flying with and children over the age of 12 can fly unaccompanied.

Nightrose
26-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm arriving at Toronto airport but I'm staying in Collingwood.

16. And I checked with the airline I'm flying with and children over the age of 12 can fly unaccompanied.

you may be able to fly but Canada might not let you into the country without a adult.

Jazza
27-12-2007, 11:05 PM
What are they gonna do about it? Stop mid-air and turn the plane around? :rolleyes:

Samtraff
28-12-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm arriving at Toronto airport but I'm staying in Collingwood

Ooh we own a house in collingwood. Blue Mountain to be exact.

Grig
28-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Well some countries have a parental conesnt form and don't let you through immigration.

But Canada may not follow that, not sure.

Anyway hope your going to have a good time in Canada.

Loqo
28-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Hope you enjoy it. My Dad used to live in Canada for 3/4 years and said its a great place. Would love to go myself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!