PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Moans

Fez
25-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Moan about anything annoying in gaming

Spies don't loose disguise when sapping your turret so they can just carry on waiting for it to explode until they run away and kill you magically in TF2 when playing as Engineer
Hey I can pop a full clip of G36C into you but a AK-47 can kill me in 2 shots :D on CoD4
THE BLOODY SPIDER-POISOIN HEADCRABS IN HALF-LIFE 2 THEY ARE JUST SO ANNOYING AND THEY ALWAYS OUTNUMBER ME AND BRING ME TO 1 HEALTH WHILE I'M GETTING EATEN BY THE SLOWEST ZOMBIE EVUR
No matter how far I run away from it, I always get killed by a grenade in CoD4. Those things are overpowered

Ruley
25-12-2007, 09:01 PM
when you activate a bubble shield on halo 3 as your shields go down, you get assassinated by a noob team-mate who wants your spartan laser -.-

Fez
25-12-2007, 09:06 PM
when you activate a bubble shield on halo 3 as your shields go down, you get assassinated by a noob team-mate who wants your spartan laser -.-
Oh god I remember the fights over the spartan laser when I had company round. Then when they killed me they just got paid a visit by Mr.Gravity Hammer

Ruley
25-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Start of "The Covenant" online, 1st thing that happens, player 2 TK's me for the laser, only 2 waste 3 of the 5 shots...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!