PDA

View Full Version : I never knew the Support Team were so useless..

[Chris]
25-12-2007, 11:25 PM
ok, so i just realised how USELESS the support team is
theres a problem with many peoples microsoft points, not being able to redeem their codes...
but apparently microsoft are working to fox this... great news for them.. they make money.. bad news for us - the support team are totally oblivious to this!

please... if you have this problem dont waste your time on the phone to them. check the forums (http://forums.xbox.com) i must have phoned 4 times complaining as i was supposed to give 2000 points to a friend for christmas and all you get is "let me put you on hold while i find out what your problem is.. *10 mins later* im sorry.. we cant help you, leave it for a while"
then you have the right to go psycho at them :) i must have been on hold for 10 mins AT LEAST

so if you do have this problem.. check for forums instead of phoning up

Minstrels
25-12-2007, 11:27 PM
And I think I'm right in thinking the Microsoft number isn't 0800 so if you were on hold for 10 minutes your phone bill will be quite nice. ;)

[Chris]
25-12-2007, 11:36 PM
And I think I'm right in thinking the Microsoft number isn't 0800 so if you were on hold for 10 minutes your phone bill will be quite nice. ;)

Nah, its 0800 but the point is.. your put on hold for minutes on end, listening to some crappy music

also if they cant help they will put you on hold like 3/4 times

Aflux
25-12-2007, 11:39 PM
They don't speak proper English, they speak in some Pakilish [no offence] but it annoys me when you have to say pardon, or, what in my case several hundred times.

WarezKid
25-12-2007, 11:41 PM
They speak alot of crap an all,

"format your PC" when it just a simple problem lol

[Chris]
25-12-2007, 11:43 PM
They speak alot of crap an all,

"format your PC" when it just a simple problem lol

yeah, i got some sense out of one before though...
he told me that i could go to my friends house, with my hdd and then renew my code on there, on my account and the points will be there

and that was because of 10 mins of me telling him that my friends codes worked fine.. and mine didnt

so ya'no i hope it works

Aflux
26-12-2007, 12:47 AM
It's free though, and I'm glad cos all my rep did was "errrrrrrrrrrrm" "errrrrrrrrrrr"

Johno
26-12-2007, 01:09 AM
I sat for AT LEAST an hour on hold to them when my xbox got the 3 RLOD

So then when I get through, They take me through troubleshooting as if I am a dumb **** - Its like what the heck! I know that its not the cables, or the HDD.

It is totally useless.

.:; Johno

Andeeh
26-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Lol theres a youtube vid ringing them up it was quite funny he couldnt understand her that well either.

yido
26-12-2007, 11:32 AM
lol there never english ;[

[Chris]
26-12-2007, 04:01 PM
lol there never english ;[

nope... they told me to phone back in 5 mins just now ... :/

Jam
26-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Thank God for the New Chips then, hopefully I wont have to ring them about the 3ROD.

[Chris]
27-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank God for the New Chips then, hopefully I wont have to ring them about the 3ROD.

Dont worry, you'll still end up getting them.. you know microsoft

Meh just had another go at them.. this time in a forum post :P
went to the shop i bought my points from and demanded for it to be sorted... so they gave me another card.. WHICH STILL DOESNT WORK :@

so yeh.. i'll be phoning them AGAIN

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!