PDA

View Full Version : Teenlance.com ~ Teenage Freelancers ;]

tgb-hosting
26-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Hello, Teenlance.com
(http://teenlance.com)
TeenLance is the very first to offer teenages a place to signup and post there services they can offer. As well as that companies can signup and post Jobs they want freelancers to do!
We are not 100% but we are operational for you people wanting to get your job posted, This month we've had 5506 hits, When we were closed, People not signed up can see your contact details so you can post and dont have to wait for people to sign up to see your details!

We are currently doing a SPECIAL DOUBLE YOUR MONEY WEEK
As this is our first week we are allowing you to put double your credit on your account! Click Your Balance on your account panel type in a number a window will appear and pay and click RETURN TO MERCHANT and you will have double the credit on your account

£5 Teenlance Credit for Posting a Job [Infinity Days till we get the 50 day systme done]

£5 Teenlance Credit for Posting a Service [Infinity Days till we get the 50 day systme done]

We are cheaper than our competition, also we will soon be allowing you to post projects and let programmers bid on the project and you can choose who to program for you!

We will also be releasing a forum with a built in system so you can comment on the jobs you posted and extra information in the forum!

Yes the site is abit empty at the moment but we still get enough hits to get you a programmer

Teenlance.com (http://teenlance.com)

You can Also Support Teenlance by Clicking an Ad Please

MKhost
26-12-2007, 04:14 PM
It's a nice idea,. but get a better template ;)

tgb-hosting
26-12-2007, 04:15 PM
lol we know but i was away for a while so i wanted to get something out just to show progress working on PMing and Forums

partie2
27-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Its a good idea but you need a new layout for the site and I think that you should let people add there services for free for the first month or so to build content and traffic to the site. People wont want to pay to add an advert onto a site with hardly any traffic.

Antony
27-12-2007, 06:16 PM
How much does it cost you sign up?
It costs nothing to sign up but on projects we do ask for a 5%commision. This means 5% of your paycheck goes to us for allowing you to use our system and find a job.

Lol at that.

If I was job-less I'd rather go to the Job Center if I needed somewhere to look, and at least that way I'd get 100% of my wage ;)

My own personal opinion is it's not a very good researched idea, and obviously haven't compared the other free websites on the market. I.e. Monster, free cv writing? Job advertisements? etc.

MrPinkPanther
27-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Its not popular, no one looks at it so that will be £5 down the drain. Maybe make it free for a few months to get users?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!