PDA

View Full Version : 48 hour trial code for xbox live

Three
26-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Wanna try out live? But your console didn't come with a trial?

First one gets it!

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:

BT93G-3WMXB-932MR-6C34M-73KRQ

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09. To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below. Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership.

Connect Xbox 360™ to a broadband internet connection.
Press the Xbox® Guide button, and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.
Sign in to Xbox LIVE from Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy! *Xbox Live 48-hour trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming, but not to other Gold membership features. Check Xbox 360 game package to see if your game supports multiplayer.
Free 48-hour trial offer is only for use on Xbox 360 and only available for new Xbox Live Gold subscriptions in the United States. At the end of your 48-hour trial period, your subscription will default to the free Xbox Live Silver subscription, unless you elect to extend your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Offer not combinable with other Xbox Live offers or rebates.
Some Xbox Live services require additional hardware (e.g. headset, camera) and fees.
Features may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (at www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/legal-tou.htm (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/legal-tou.htm)). Broadband internet service (sold separately), Windows Live ID account, and hard drive (sold separately), or memory unit (sold separately) required. Some broadband services may not work with Xbox Live and performance may vary.
Offer must be redeemed by 2/28/2009. Go to www.xbox.com/live/trialcard48 (http://www.xbox.com/live/trialcard48) and read about the 48-hour Live Gold membership trial.

benjamin
26-12-2007, 07:08 PM
nice of you x]
i got 3months tho.

Three
26-12-2007, 07:09 PM
i got like 900 days or somthing my bro works at game and robbed like 67 from the stock cupourd and dint get caught and he hooked me up with a little generator for these trials of the xbox site

Robbie
26-12-2007, 07:40 PM
1. I doubt he wouldn't have been caught
2. Why is your gamertag only silver if you have "900 days"
3. The "generator" is the Tropicana Twister promotion site posted here a while back, not a "Generator on the microsoft site" c0z ur l33tz!!

Three
26-12-2007, 07:59 PM
1. Clearance christmas sales
2. 900 days of having to retype my codes in (although i might go buy a year)
3. The "Tropicana Twister promotion site" are affliated with Microsoft oh look! xbox 360 = microsoft so they need to connect to microsoft to know what codes to display whether they need to upgrage algorithm

graffiti
26-12-2007, 08:01 PM
fnx for offer m8 but i got like anothe ryear left ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!