PDA

View Full Version : "HabboX" Scam site..

Xeros
26-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Well i found someone advertising this site on habbo today
its called
*removed*

I havnt put a link because its a scam site and all it does is loads a page into ur page client and tells you to log in agen and once u login the information is sent to the scammer. Im sure uve seen these fake logins before

Anyway just wondering if habbox was aware of it x

bo$$
26-12-2007, 08:43 PM
They're guna get a lot

Demon
26-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I have seen it being advertised Is it a keylogger or a session stealer ect? :S

Xeros
26-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Think its a fake login with session stealer

--ss--
26-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Well why type a long url like that when you can just type habbox to get to the values.
But lol @ them buying a domain.
It's nothing major , It's just one of those sites that reloads your client.

bo$$
26-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Well why type a long url like that when you can just type habbox to get to the values.
But lol @ them buying a domain.
It's nothing major , It's just one of those sites that reloads your client.

Because when people see something like "*Removed* - SAME OLD VALUES, FRESH NEW SITE" or something stupid.. they'll go for it. Over 3/4 of the traders today are controlled by Habbox values

L!nK..
26-12-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm on the site =]

Just checked page source and they are hotlinking habbox, also i found some information too.
*removed*

bo$$
26-12-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm on the site =]

Just checked page source and they are hotlinking habbox, also i found some information too.
*removed*

Nice bit of info there :P

L!nK..
26-12-2007, 08:54 PM
yep, good they invented the whois :P

---MAD---
26-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I have removed the url for safety reasons. Theres not much we can do about things like that. I suggest reporting it to sulake instead.

L!nK..
26-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I have removed the url for safety reasons. Theres not much we can do about things like that. I suggest reporting it to sulake instead.

But they hotlinked habbox.

Black_Apalachi
27-12-2007, 05:13 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH are you saying when you type:

www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)

...it reloads your client to a fake?

I havn't been able to get onto Habbox for a couple of days now... not sure if I've had Habbo open at the same time.... :(.

Edit: Omg I nearly cried!!! I couldn't login but I tried doing so in Firefox and now I''ve changed my password :D.

--ss--
27-12-2007, 07:06 PM

I havn't been able to get onto Habbox for a couple of days now... not sure if I've had Habbo open at the same time.... :(.

Edit: Omg I nearly cried!!! I couldn't login but I tried doing so in Firefox and now I''ve changed my password :D.
Nope there's some site that claim they're related to habbox and are the official values site , They have a pop-up script on their site that reloads the habbo client ;)

---MAD---
27-12-2007, 07:15 PM

The site that is doing that has nothing to do with Habbox.com.

Habbox.com is still safe.

--ss--
27-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Firefox stops the site open the popup but I manually to opened to check the source, Lol @ them having a typo in the tittle (Habbo ~ Please Sign in aigen):rolleyes:
As far as I can tell they have no viruses on their site
They seem not to have any HTML knowledge aswell by the looks of things.

---MAD---
27-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Firefox stops the site open the popup but I manually to opened to check the source, Lol @ them having a typo in the tittle (Habbo ~ Please Sign in aigen):rolleyes:
As far as I can tell they have no viruses on their site
They seem not to have any HTML knowledge aswell by the looks of things.
I advise you don't visit sites you don't trust in the future ;).

luce
27-12-2007, 08:17 PM
they will get loads of people lol coz they trust habbox!

albal
27-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Saw this advertised in my trade room on Christmas Eve.

I guessed it was a scam site. Although one of my friends went on it and fell for it :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!