PDA

View Full Version : websites going free

Krapid
26-12-2007, 09:53 PM
I have 2 habbo based domains, no time to own them and there going free to 2 people who want to start a fansite and make it a success.

these domains come as a pair, and comes with the website template, radio and the forum (vbulletin)

No access is to be given to the domains or vbulletin members access, if you require vb.org access simply ask and i'll grant your email access.

Requirements:
You Another join owner.
Expierence in web designing.
Expierence in forum designing.
know how to dj and is dedicated.
I get to dj and remain forum tech ;D

the pages are mostly setup, just a few broken ones and the radio panel and cutenews needs to be installed again what i have files to.

Why give away?
I'm giving these away because i don't have as much free time as i used 2, and i'm growing 2 old to own habbo fansites now, i still love djing on them and playing habbo though... its just time for a change.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME :)

no catch.

Forge
26-12-2007, 09:59 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse/name another user of ripping/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.

Krapid
26-12-2007, 10:01 PM
*Message Removed*

Fine with me, may i just vertify, how it can be due to i is not selling?

Forge
26-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Would you trust somebody who has just registered on this forum and has only posted a few times?

Falcon
26-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Would you trust somebody who has just registered on this forum and has only posted a few times?

Yes, what's the difference if it's 100, 1000 or a few posts?

Forge
26-12-2007, 10:30 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse/name others of ripping/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!