PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band or Guitar Hero III [+Rep]

GhostFace-
27-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Witch should i get ?

Tell me WHY i should get the game for some +rep

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Cos Rock Band ent coming out for a while, and Guitar Hero 3 is amazing online when co-op'ing thats the best option to get.
Although i havent got it yet, im getting it soon ;)

Jam
27-12-2007, 01:02 PM
GTIII. Its a proven series, and was the first in its class (Guitar) so I would, and am, buy Guitar Hero III

GhostFace-
27-12-2007, 03:40 PM
GTIII. Its a proven series, and was the first in its class (Guitar) so I would, and am, buy Guitar Hero III

Cos Rock Band ent coming out for a while, and Guitar Hero 3 is amazing online when co-op'ing thats the best option to get.
Although i havent got it yet, im getting it soon ;)

Hmm + rep to both of u]

Oleh
27-12-2007, 04:27 PM
i got guitar hero for xmas and getting rockband for birthday personally if you want range go rockband if you want original go guitar hero

Slash
27-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Rock Band, GH3 is crap compared to 2.

Dentafrice,
27-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Rock Band.. its out in America, and it is amazing.

The drums could have been a *tad* better, but the guitar.. is amazing.

Even includes effects on the guitar, wahwee etc. Plus the little frets are awesome too, all in all. Rock Band :P

Alan_Carr
27-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm gna wait :D

Andeeh
27-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Rock Band,

i seen videos its a mint game.

u can drum, sing, and guitar i think 2 guitars

anyway it looks cool!

mat64
27-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I can't give a solid opinion because I haven't played rock band, only seen reviews of it. But I love Guitar Hero 3, I'm newcomer to the series and it's a superb game has plenty of content and such and all original tracks which is awesome, I think Neversoft have done a good job taking over the development to be honest :).

Kardan
27-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Rock band is better than GH3 if you have someone else to play with or if you have play over the internet :) Of course you can do the individual parts by your self, therefore having more game time, but the whole point is to create a band :)

I got GH3 for Christmas, getting Rock Band shortly after my birthday :)

GhostFace-
28-12-2007, 03:38 AM
i got guitar hero for xmas and getting rockband for birthday personally if you want range go rockband if you want original go guitar hero

Rock Band, GH3 is crap compared to 2.

Rock Band.. its out in America, and it is amazing.

The drums could have been a *tad* better, but the guitar.. is amazing.

Even includes effects on the guitar, wahwee etc. Plus the little frets are awesome too, all in all. Rock Band :P

Rock Band,

i seen videos its a mint game.

u can drum, sing, and guitar i think 2 guitars

anyway it looks cool!

I can't give a solid opinion because I haven't played rock band, only seen reviews of it. But I love Guitar Hero 3, I'm newcomer to the series and it's a superb game has plenty of content and such and all original tracks which is awesome, I think Neversoft have done a good job taking over the development to be honest :).

Rock band is better than GH3 if you have someone else to play with or if you have play over the internet :) Of course you can do the individual parts by your self, therefore having more game time, but the whole point is to create a band :)

I got GH3 for Christmas, getting Rock Band shortly after my birthday :)

THanks everybody :D

+rep to all of you. Cept Mat i gotta Spread :P

le harry
28-12-2007, 05:17 AM
i haven't played rock band but gh3 is great :)

j
28-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Guitar Hero 3 :).

Elite.
28-12-2007, 08:07 AM
rock bands because it is awsome coop and u dont only have to use the guitar u can use other things also :D

Alan_Carr
28-12-2007, 09:13 AM
rock band should have came out when guitar hero 3 did to get some competition

Cwmbran
28-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band

Haven't played it yet but I've seen videos of people playing it and to be honest I think it'd be better than Guitar Hero 3.

GhostFace-
28-12-2007, 06:14 PM
i haven't played rock band but gh3 is great :)

Guitar Hero 3 :).

rock bands because it is awsome coop and u dont only have to use the guitar u can use other things also :D

rock band should have came out when guitar hero 3 did to get some competition

Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band Rock Band

Haven't played it yet but I've seen videos of people playing it and to be honest I think it'd be better than Guitar Hero 3.

K ty +rep to all cept Greg i gotta Spread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!