PDA

View Full Version : WII

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Me and my boyfriend got the WII for Christmas off his mum which we LOVE! So now we are just looking for some decent games, i have been searching the net but the only ones i have noticed are;
Sonic and Mario olympic games (Not in stock anywhere...)
Sims castaway 2

We both love fighting, shooting or sporting games so can anyone recommend? :)

reindeer.
27-12-2007, 01:09 PM
mario party 8
wii play for the free controller.

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks.
I have reserved the WII remote in Argos, collecting it tomorrow seing as we have to share the one remote for now...

reindeer.
27-12-2007, 01:20 PM
lol okay.
but yeah make sure you get the olympic game.

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Trying my best to find it! Online its out of stock and in stores... even if i order it online it takes up to 14 days... and im quite an impatient person ha..

mat64
27-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Trying my best to find it! Online its out of stock and in stores... even if i order it online it takes up to 14 days... and im quite an impatient person ha..
It might be worth going into the shops to have a look. Alot of stock is out at the moment online but if you nip into your local retailer they will probley have it in stock. I don't have many games for my Wii, but I've enjoyed every game I've bought for it, Mario Strikers, Super Paper Mario and Guitar Hero 3 are the ones I've enjoyed the most.

Nemo
27-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Mario strikers charged football (Great and online) 1-4player
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Good FPS) 1player
Super Mario Galaxy (Great.) 1player
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Awesome) 1player
Mario and Sonic: Olympics (As you said) 1-4player

Sorry they are mostly 1 player

There are others, i just can't think x]

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:36 PM
It might be worth going into the shops to have a look. Alot of stock is out at the moment online but if you nip into your local retailer they will probley have it in stock. I don't have many games for my Wii, but I've enjoyed every game I've bought for it, Mario Strikers, Super Paper Mario and Guitar Hero 3 are the ones I've enjoyed the most.

I popped into my local town center yesterday, i went into HMV, Virgin (or whatever its called now), Game, Gamestation, Argos, PC World and Currys - all out of stock. So this weekend im probably gunna go to the supermarkets and toys r us in hope of finding it!
At the moment im happy enough playing the WII Sports but i want to play differant games also its just they are quite expensive! Isnt Guitar Hero hard on the WII?

mat64
27-12-2007, 01:38 PM
I popped into my local town center yesterday, i went into HMV, Virgin (or whatever its called now), Game, Gamestation, Argos, PC World and Currys - all out of stock. So this weekend im probably gunna go to the supermarkets and toys r us in hope of finding it!
At the moment im happy enough playing the WII Sports but i want to play differant games also its just they are quite expensive! Isnt Guitar Hero hard on the WII?
I shouldn't think it's much harder than on any other console. The game it self is abit hard, but I'm a complete novice at it and can still do quite well at it.

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Mario strikers charged football (Great and online) 1-4player
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Good FPS) 1player
Super Mario Galaxy (Great.) 1player
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Awesome) 1player
Mario and Sonic: Olympics (As you said) 1-4player

Sorry they are mostly 1 player

There are others, i just can't think x]

Looks like all the Mario games are pretty good then lol?

Nemo
27-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Looks like all the Mario games are pretty good then lol?Yeah they rule :P

kk.
27-12-2007, 01:40 PM
have you tried virgin (oh i mean zavvi) online because thats where i got mine form like 10 days ago:

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/product/808012/Mario_And_Sonic_At_The_Olympic_Games/s.jsf

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:43 PM
have you tried virgin (oh i mean zavvi) online because thats where i got mine form like 10 days ago:

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/product/808012/Mario_And_Sonic_At_The_Olympic_Games/s.jsf

I popped into the store but didnt have it, i will try and order it online now, $30 (pound sign i'snt working) aswel what a bargin!

Thanks!

kk.
27-12-2007, 01:44 PM
i know everywhere else is like 35 - 40 lol
np

chanel$
27-12-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm going to order it when my boyfriend finishes work as i've lost my debit card...

Thanks alot! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!