PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted (Drakes Fortune)

Dentafrice,
27-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Anyone got it?

I got it for my dad for Christmas, he likes it.

What do you think of it, the graphics good/bad?

I think its pretty neat, sort of like the "now" version of Tomb Raider, which I like, because the last Tomb Raider sucked!

So finally a good "new" adventure/strategy game.

Frodo13.
27-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah I've got it :) The graphics are the best I've seen on any next gen console. It's got a gripping storyline too...infact, everything about it is amazing, I can't actually fault it. This is the game PS3 owners have been waiting for.

Homesrfan
27-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah I've got it :) The graphics are the best I've seen on any next gen console. It's got a gripping storyline too...infact, everything about it is amazing, I can't actually fault it. This is the game PS3 owners have been waiting for.
I will be playing this soon, but I can definitely agree on the graphics part. Probably the best graphics seen on any console.

Dentafrice,
27-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree, they are amazing =]

Neil
27-12-2007, 06:15 PM

I think the only fault that you can really put on it is that it's just a newer verion of Tomb Raider with a guy instead, but if it's as good as the original Tomb Raider games (before Crystal Dynamics took over) then I doubt it's much problem

Dentafrice,
27-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I think the only fault that you can really put on it is that it's just a newer verion of Tomb Raider with a guy instead, but if it's as good as the original Tomb Raider games (before Crystal Dynamics took over) then I doubt it's much problem
Well, true, Lara was amazing :P

But he is quite good too, the only thing that doesn't look real is the flames, other then that is A+.

The graphics are amazing too.. but Tomb Raider used to be my favorite game.

Technologic
27-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Ill be getting this soon

Frodo13.
27-12-2007, 09:05 PM

I suppose, but there is something that distinguishes it from Tomb Raider, I can't actually pin-point it though, if that makes any sence.

Neil
27-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I suppose, but there is something that distinguishes it from Tomb Raider, I can't actually pin-point it though, if that makes any sence.

The main char is a dude in this?

Frodo13.
29-12-2007, 12:56 AM
The main char is a dude in this?

Yeah, but there's something else to it :P Perhaps its the twist of him not actually trying to get the treasure.

Jord
29-12-2007, 03:19 AM
Yeh I got it for xmas with other stuff, took a break 2 days ago.
Graphics are great, And the shooting i find this game amazing 5/5.

Simmzay
29-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Great game, Kev.

Comparing it to Tomb Raider doesn't do it justice.

Dentafrice,
29-12-2007, 03:24 PM
How so Simz?

I think the story line goes along with Tomb Raider, as the guy who comes and kills sulley is Warner (Who always steals laras treasure) so its sort of the same in my opinion, just a modern day version.

Nothing will ever take place of Tomb Raider though.

Frodo13.
30-12-2007, 06:24 PM
How so Simz?

I think the story line goes along with Tomb Raider, as the guy who comes and kills sulley is Warner (Who always steals laras treasure) so its sort of the same in my opinion, just a modern day version.

Nothing will ever take place of Tomb Raider though.

Sully isn't dead

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!