PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for Promoters!

partie2
27-12-2007, 05:21 PM
We are looking for Promoters to join TalkSound to help us spread the word about the site!

You must be able to commit time to the site, we dont expect you to spend hours everyday promoting TalkSound but we do expect that you play an active role in helping to promote the site and have a real passion in music if you want to work at TalkSound. This job is also fun and helps you network with people in the music industry!

Promoters get entered into monthly competitions which are for promoters only where you can win fantastic prizes which include: CD's, DVD's and much more!

Dont worry if you have had no Promoter experience in the past as we have lots of useful guides to help you when promoting TalkSound!

To apply for a job as a Promoter at TalkSound please private message me over habboxforum and I will get back to you with more information.

Make sure you check out the site and Register Today!

www.TalkSound.co.uk

Information.
27-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I would join, however I feel the site isn't to THAT much of a professional standard...

www.talksound.co.uk

Eight.
27-12-2007, 06:04 PM
No offence but Information. is right. That is too too much information for me LOL.

partie2
03-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Still looking for Promoters!

Aflux
03-01-2008, 03:07 PM
As the owner, you should be doing it yourself.

partie2
03-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I do alot but im looking for People who have an interest in music to help promote the site.

NURAVE
03-01-2008, 03:09 PM
As the owner, you should be doing it yourself.

Very True :)

partie2
03-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Well as the owner i have done all the promotion for the site since it has opened but i am looking for people to help with promoting the site so that I can get the word out about the site faster. For example a habbo fansite the owner would get an events team together to help promote there site it is the same with a non-habbo related site like me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!