PDA

View Full Version : *removed link*

Casio
27-12-2007, 06:45 PM
habbox******.com, habbos are saying that its habbox values but i didnt want to go on it just incase its a virus is it real or fake ?

Thanks Milennia

Thread moved to Habbox Feedback by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): This section is better suited for the question ;).
The URL has been removed and part of the domain stared for safety reasons.

Slowpoke
27-12-2007, 06:49 PM
[B]I'm not sure, I'll get back to you on this!B]

Slowpoke
27-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Not letting me edit my previous post...

It's an apparent keylogger so unless an another member of Habbox Staff confirms it belongs to Habbox then I'd advise you not to follow the link. If you already have I suggest you perform a full system virus scan.

Casio
27-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Not letting me edit my previous post...

It's an apparent keylogger so unless an another member of Habbox Staff confirms it belongs to Habbox then I'd advise you not to follow the link. If you already have I suggest you perform a full system virus scan.

Ok thanks very much for that and i havent yet been on it and i will try and find out if its a keylogger and get back to you on that one :D

--ss--
27-12-2007, 07:13 PM
That site does not belong to Habbox nor is it ran/assositated with habbox in anyway , it's just a site that's trying to trick you into typing your details.
The site has no keyloggers onit , what the site does have on it is a simple popup script that re-loads your habbo client to a fake one wanting you to type your details on.

joshuar
27-12-2007, 07:16 PM
This link is not owned by Habbox.

Please do not follow it as we cannot be held responsible for the content on it (apparently viruses, not sure though).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!