PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday submission

.v.i.c.a.r.!
28-12-2007, 11:22 AM
tell me what you think :S
i submitted it for funky friday lol rate/slate :)

Funky Fridays Summary of a Brilliant year at Habbo!

What a great year it has been at Habbo this year, full of fun exciting memories! As we remember 2007 at Habbo we will look back with laughter, at the good times we all shared. Did you know during the past year over 100 habbo badges have been given away?

The year kicked off, with full steam ahead in February as valentines approached. Valentines offered great competitions where you could bag yourself a Love Heart Badge! The Romantique range was also exclusively added to the catalogue for the valentines period and later removed. The next seasonal event was Easter, with hungry habbos roaming the habbo kitchens on their easter egg hunt! Soon, Summer approached and Habbo released one of its biggest competitions ever! The Holiday Resort. Habbos had to build and create a successful holiday resort for themselves and other Habbos! The prizes were phenominal, a trophy from the hotel manager and an exclusive resort badge! Later on in the year, October to be exact Habboween crept upon us and Habbo generously gave habbos the chance to win Habboween badges by holding various events! Then, as the year came to an end Christmas approached, with brilliant new furniture added and four new Santa's acknowledged this is surely a year we won't forget!

Prize

1x Aqua Smoke Machine - To set the new year off with a bang!
2x Disco Posters - A party wouldn't be a party without them!
1x White Trax machine - a perfect way to play your brilliant songs!
So there you have it! This weeks Funky Friday Question is...

What rare was released last New Years Eve?

1) Moon Rug
2) Red Smoke Machine
3) Snow rug

As usual, 5 runners up will each receive 25 credits! Goodluck!

Immenseman
28-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I really like that actually. Well written with a nice prize, haha.

Elliott$
28-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Not bad but lol at reason for white trax machine xox

.v.i.c.a.r.!
28-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Not bad but lol at reason for white trax machine xox
LOL wot else do i put!!

Jarkie
28-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Very nice! :D

Elliott$
28-12-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL wot else do i put!!
erm lmao

White Trax Machine - Play your new years tune with this!

or summit :D

Hurts
28-12-2007, 11:32 AM
It's alright, Romantique was released in September, not valentines - Gothic was valentines and I don't think there is a white traxmachine, only grey? but still good look :)

.v.i.c.a.r.!
28-12-2007, 11:33 AM
It's alright, Romantique was released in September, not valentines - Gothic was valentines and I don't think there is a white traxmachine, only grey? but still good look :)
im thinkin of a word

rhymes with fit

le harry
28-12-2007, 11:42 AM
its well good tom!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!