PDA

View Full Version : Pink Ice Cream Macine

Shoed
28-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Seem's to me the Pink Ice Cream Machine isn't even selling for "1 THRONE" due to Lost_Witness announcing few days ago it'll be making a short visit in Valentine's Week (which isn't long away)

-:Undertaker:-
28-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Tweety got an offer of 3T, personally i'd take that.

Robby
28-12-2007, 06:39 PM
you know what habbo are like with "short visits" so if i was tweety id would of sold for that :D

Orangeesh
29-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Seem's to me the Pink Ice Cream Machine isn't even selling for "1 THRONE" due to Lost_Witness announcing few days ago it'll be making a short visit in Valentine's Week (which isn't long away)

Really? would of helped if you had a screenie..

@xP
29-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Really? would of helped if you had a screenie..

I'd selll for 3t.

:]

Blissa
29-12-2007, 09:51 PM
No offence Shoed but recently you have been spotlighted for your constant lies and malice towards Habbo. Which includes you 'gate crashing' the first night of Moonglowgirl's show when she trusted you with the password - In my own opinion, and yes, I do have an opinion which is probably proven to be justified, you are lying. If this was the case, I'm pretty sure you would have got a screenshot; And it has already been said by a different Habbo Staff member that the Pink Pillow is being released on V Day, I personally think you're trying to get the price bumped down just because it's other people who have it, and not yourself, because I am pretty sure if it was yourself who had the ice cream machine you wouldn't be saying this heap of crap. I wouldn't reccommend anyone trusting Shoed, because at the moment he has proven himself to be a very untrustworthy person not only to his friends who trusted him, but to all of you also. I will ask Lost_Witness if he said this on Monday and we'll see who the real liar is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!