PDA

View Full Version : [Request] GlobalHostingForums

watto
28-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Even tho GlobalHostingForums hasnt been released fully into the public view as yet, we are looking for a heap of people to come onboard as SuperMod's and Mod's

As well as content design and theme designers

Note that this is a forum, and no job positions are beeing paid for

if you would like to help out, PM me, or speak to me on MSN, [email protected],

we want to TRY AND HAVE IT UP BY NEW YEAR'S if its possible :p

Cheers for your time guys

Watto

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator) from Web Hosts: Please post in the correct forum next time. :)

.Daniel
28-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Anything you produce will be good so no need to worry I know it will be a hit!

Best of luck, you know you have my support.

Dan

watto
28-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Dan

Cheers

Watto

Lilian
28-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Hiring 'heeps' of moderators and super moderators before opening to the public may not be a good idea. How do you know what member statistics your going to have? You could end up with alot of staff and no members. You should do what Pycan Forum done. I thought that forum, when it was up, was the best. It had good members aswell as staff and wasn't over crowded with staff.

Cixso
28-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Hiring 'heeps' of moderators and super moderators before opening to the public may not be a good idea. How do you know what member statistics your going to have? You could end up with alot of staff and no members. You should do what Pycan Forum done. I thought that forum, when it was up, was the best. It had good members aswell as staff and wasn't over crowded with staff.

This si true, but the staff could help with the advertising and creating threads etc.

Reason why Pycan Forum died was because a "conflict" between the owner and forum manger. Which caused a major argument and ended up as an abandoned project.

dkhosting.co.uk
28-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Glad to be a supermoderator :)

BainzeyHosting
28-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Me too, PM or MSN ([email protected])

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!