PDA

View Full Version : DJ Decks....

Srieny
28-12-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm sure there is a shortage of dj decks on habbo in camparision to their price & demand.

there always seems to be people struggling to get them?

just fort id mention it, lol

Dom¿
28-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm sure there is a shortage of dj decks on habbo in camparision to their price & demand.

there always seems to be people struggling to get them?

just fort id mention it, lol

i agree if you look on HHGS you will notice it's been updated unlike Habbox so this also shows habbox inst updated enough!

Slowpoke
29-12-2007, 12:39 AM
i agree if you look on HHGS you will notice it's been updated unlike Habbox so this also shows habbox inst updated enough!

Not really. Just because HHGS feel something needs updating doesn't mean we do. I myself rarely see DJs go for more than 2HC and looking at recent reports, not many other people do.

abiort
29-12-2007, 10:30 AM
My brother jackort1 has loads i dont know how he gets hold of em on .co.uk no USA thnx :D

AgnesIO
29-12-2007, 10:38 AM

Dom leave this froum you stupid pathetic idiot. Why the hell do you go on habbox, if you think its that ******* bad. get a ******* life.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't insult other members.

luce
29-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Well ince this thread has gone from Dj Decks to habbox and trade values.

I'm gna change it back lol.

Yes i agree, the amount is low lol. and i haven't seen any in a while tbh. Becuase i love to trade :P

And also i havent been able to get on habbox so i wouldn't know about rare values. :P

Immenseman
29-12-2007, 10:57 AM
After someone said this yesterday I managed to buy 4 DJ decks for 6hc, which is 1.5hc each and then couldn't sell them at 2hc for a while. However, in the end I did sell them for 2hc and most people buy and sell at 2hc so like the majority of people I think that's an accuarate value ;).

MrGazet
29-12-2007, 11:44 AM
yes i agree

Srieny
29-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Im not disagreing with there value, im just making a point that they are relatively hard to get hold of in comparison to Green BB's for example

:D

@xP
29-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I rarely see DJ Decks go for 2.5
In my opinion the DJ Deck on HHGS is a wrong value, but it's my opinion. HHGS Rare value staff may of seen different values from what Habbox rare values staff have seen.

However it's a guide, follow what guide you would like to follow. :)

Wish! Considering your a rare values reporter i would of expected you to bring this up in the "Rare Values Staff only." forum. :)

GoldenMerc
30-12-2007, 01:30 PM
We dont actually employ RVR staff atm so its Dan who you are like debating with ;)
Ross

brodeo
30-12-2007, 02:25 PM

In every post you insult Habbox, you don't realise how ridiculous you look.

And i think Decks are at a stable price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!