PDA

View Full Version : help pls

Paulio
29-12-2007, 04:14 PM
well i got banned agesss ago for account sharing and wanted to know if there is anyway i can get my account unbanned so that i can sell it.

thankss

+rep for any suggestions

Typoh
29-12-2007, 04:22 PM
"Dear, Jagex I'm sorry, i didn't know this was a bannable offence or even illegal for that matter. I'm not a rule breaker and always abide by your rules you set (well i thought i did until now). He was my best mate and wanted to have ago while he was at my house so being a good friend i let him. Now that i know that this isn't allowed i assure you it won't happen again.Thank You."

Cheers to Twetty for writting that.
You can try that.

Paulio
29-12-2007, 04:27 PM
"Dear, Jagex I'm sorry, i didn't know this was a bannable offence or even illegal for that matter. I'm not a rule breaker and always abide by your rules you set (well i thought i did until now). He was my best mate and wanted to have ago while he was at my house so being a good friend i let him. Now that i know that this isn't allowed i assure you it won't happen again.Thank You."

Cheers to Twetty for writting that.
You can try that.

where do i send that because i can't apeal anymore?

Typoh
29-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Then you can't permd. sorry.

j
29-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi Paul. Go to the message centre and message them. Jagex claimed 'You can share with family members as long as you watch what they are doing' or something like that. So just say he was your long lost uncle or something you where sharing accounts with ;).

Also check fagex.net/sythe.org for appeal guides.

Paulio
29-12-2007, 05:04 PM
oh i've just checked why it was banned it it was for buying/selling real life items.

sorry thought it was for sharing accounts.. its when i tried to sell cash on ebay i think... anyone got any idea how to get me out of that one? :P

j
29-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Pfft urm.. say something like your parents split up and they kicked you out and say like you sold it so you and your little sister could eat. Also mention the word suicide. That works quiet a lot.

Paulio
29-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Pfft urm.. say something like your parents split up and they kicked you out and say like you sold it so you and your little sister could eat. Also mention the word suicide. That works quiet a lot.

orite and alsoooo... i've used my last chance apeal now, is there a way to contact them other than that?

j
29-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Should be able to using the Message Centre I think.

Ras
29-12-2007, 05:22 PM
www.runescape.com (http://www.runescape.com) > comment on our service (in the bar under search) > complaint

I send my second appeal there when I got perm muted :) gl.

Typoh
29-12-2007, 05:26 PM
"Dear Jagex, Sorry, this is just a mis-understanding. I was talking to my brother about ebay, he is buying his girlfriend a really nice 2nd hand car for her 18th birthday and he was giving me the sellers details so i could transfer the money over to his ebay account. I know runescape isn't the place to discuss this and it will not happen again i assure you.Thank You"

Thanks to Tweety for that.

j
29-12-2007, 05:30 PM
"Dear Jagex, Sorry, this is just a mis-understanding. I was talking to my brother about ebay, he is buying his girlfriend a really nice 2nd hand car for her 18th birthday and he was giving me the sellers details so i could transfer the money over to his ebay account. I know runescape isn't the place to discuss this and it will not happen again i assure you.Thank You"

Thanks to Tweety for that.

I tried a few appeals from Tweety's guide and none got accepted :(.

Paulio
29-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Here is my reply:

Hello you have banned my son for buying gold with real life money and said that he was deemed to be in control of the account at the time. This is untrue and there must be some other explanation to this as my son has no method of payment of his own to do this. The only money that has been used on this account is money that was used to purchase your members features which I logged in and bought for him.

Sue Barker

Typoh
29-12-2007, 05:33 PM
hmm i heard that if you just Swear loads (like 30 times) they unban? :Oeer does this work?

that looks good.

Paulio
30-12-2007, 08:20 PM
they have yet to reply, do they usually take more than 24 hours?

Here is my reply:

Hello you have banned my son for buying gold with real life money and said that he was deemed to be in control of the account at the time. This is untrue and there must be some other explanation to this as my son has no method of payment of his own to do this. The only money that has been used on this account is money that was used to purchase your members features which I logged in and bought for him.

Sue Barker

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!