PDA

View Full Version : Anybody fancy making habbo radio? [ LOOK ]

Kulas
29-12-2007, 07:11 PM
I will make the whole site and cover all on the expenses i just need a few staff to help me hire and get a few listeners?

I am very good at coding and various other stuff.

So interested?

zeJosh
29-12-2007, 08:32 PM
You're very good at making layouts with crap colours, you mean?

Carbrini
29-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Ill be a rare valuer for it :D

Jamie.
03-01-2008, 11:58 PM
You're very good at making layouts with crap colours, you mean?

sthu, zejosh, in my opinion your the next scott diamond, if you don't know who he is then search him.

What coding abilities do you have thread creator dude?

Invent
04-01-2008, 12:02 AM
sthu, zejosh, in my opinion your the next scott diamond, if you don't know who he is then search him.

No he wants to be Scott but is "fail"-ing.

Jamie.
04-01-2008, 12:09 AM
No he wants to be Scott but is "fail"-ing.

No one can beat old scotty :P the good old days :| this place is going down hill *Text Removed* place now :| still about 5-6 decent ppl left

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the filter.

Florx
04-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Scott got banned unfairly and well can't be arsed any more. He still reads threads but can't post.

I get the backlash on MSN about the threads. woo hoo (not) lol.

Anyway - there are alot of great habbo fansites out there that are becoming more techonologicaly advanced e.g. thehabbo, habbolake, e.t.c. then there are the 'old-style' sites that aren't anything special just a layout and a bit of text e.g. clubhabbo e.t.c.

If you want to get anywhere - get tech advanced and go crazy making php and javascript stuff to wow people

Just my 2 pennies :p

Thanks,
Jake.

Jamie.
04-01-2008, 12:21 AM
No one can beat old scotty :P the good old days :| this place is going down hill *Text Removed* place now :| still about 5-6 decent ppl left

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language/avoid the filter.

they cant take the truth.

Ini
04-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Scott made me laugh..

mousey
05-01-2008, 05:40 PM
I remember Scotty he used to go on at me for my rubbish layouts :p still are!

Blob
05-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Scott got banned unfairly and well can't be arsed any more. He still reads threads but can't post.

I get the backlash on MSN about the threads. woo hoo (not) lol.

Anyway - there are alot of great habbo fansites out there that are becoming more techonologicaly advanced e.g. thehabbo, habbolake, e.t.c. then there are the 'old-style' sites that aren't anything special just a layout and a bit of text e.g. clubhabbo e.t.c.

If you want to get anywhere - get tech advanced and go crazy making php and javascript stuff to wow people

Just my 2 pennies :p

Thanks,
Jake.

But if you think about those sites, (the habbo, habbolake) they are just there to set "trends" so no one else can create a fansite just as good, therefore wiping out the competition. Where as with clubhabbo, their trying to show just having an old site and being official still isn't bad so people can still have a shot.

Awfy
05-01-2008, 07:35 PM
But if you think about those sites, (the habbo, habbolake) they are just there to set "trends" so no one else can create a fansite just as good, therefore wiping out the competition. Where as with clubhabbo, their trying to show just having an old site and being official still isn't bad so people can still have a shot.
ClubHabbo isn't official...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!