PDA

View Full Version : Youtube - IPod

Mexel
29-12-2007, 11:32 PM
If i used a flash gabber would it be possible to convert a youtube video i have saved then convert it to a MP4 file for my Ipod?

The ipod is a Ipod Classic 80Gb

Danny$
29-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Just go here;

www.zamzar.com/

GommeInc
29-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Just go here;

www.zamzar.com/
Damn you for beating me to it!

It won't be sent straight away when you use that, you have to wait about 5-10 mins, incase you wonder where the e-mail is.

Eamonn
29-12-2007, 11:42 PM
zamzar is alright like but if i was you i would just download this http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

i have it and it's super easy, you install it and access youtube via it, select a video and it converts it for you super fast (lets you decide the video resolution ect.) and then puts the video automatically into your iTunes video library.

Mexel
29-12-2007, 11:48 PM
zamzar is alright like but if i was you i would just download this http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

i have it and it's super easy, you install it and access youtube via it, select a video and it converts it for you super fast (lets you decide the video resolution ect.) and then puts the video automatically into your iTunes video library.

Can you save things from other sites like DivX? Because AFAIK there are not that many movies or simpsons episodes and stuff like that on you tube?

Judge Judy
30-12-2007, 12:03 AM
I use Area Tube for videos off Youtube, converts and imports into itunes at same process.

Also if I wanted to download videos in flash format I use a firefox plugin called DownloadHelper, it supports a load of sites and stuff.
But to convert .flv to .mp4 I use Freez FLV to AVI WMV MPEG Converter which multi converts and is free!

Mexel
30-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Damn you for beating me to it!

It won't be sent straight away when you use that, you have to wait about 5-10 mins, incase you wonder where the e-mail is.

Uploading - Estimated time left: 87 mins 32 secs

Is that the correct time :l?

GommeInc
30-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Uploading - Estimated time left: 87 mins 32 secs

Is that the correct time :l?
... What on earth are you converting lol?

Eamonn
30-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Can you save things from other sites like DivX? Because AFAIK there are not that many movies or simpsons episodes and stuff like that on you tube?
yeahh it lets you go on any website you like to choose videos, i just used youtube as an example.

Mexel
06-01-2008, 06:57 PM
yeahh it lets you go on any website you like to choose videos, i just used youtube as an example.

Not realy a bump just better than making another thread

The only link there is YouTube, how do you get onto other sites :S?

tdi
06-01-2008, 07:51 PM
hah, i use downloadhelper on firefox, and then a third party converter. it's a longer way but i'm used to it.

I might start using zamzar, though.

Mexel
07-01-2008, 05:47 PM
hah, i use downloadhelper on firefox, and then a third party converter. it's a longer way but i'm used to it.

I might start using zamzar, though.

Yeah i still need help with it :@

lol

Xrampik
27-01-2009, 02:35 PM
i use MelodyCan YouTube Ripper. It`s a plug in for IE. It`s simple to use. Open YouTube video in IE -> Tools -> Rip YouTube file embedded in this page.
The video will be downloaded automatically and converted by MelodyCan. I found guide. If you need it I`ll put it here ;)

Flisker
31-01-2009, 04:10 PM
i use MelodyCan YouTube Ripper. It`s a plug in for IE. It`s simple to use. Open YouTube video in IE -> Tools -> Rip YouTube file embedded in this page.
The video will be downloaded automatically and converted by MelodyCan. I found guide. If you need it I`ll put it here ;)
who uses IE these days :S

Hazza
31-01-2009, 04:20 PM
ignore this.
you want youtube vids.
x

Captain
31-01-2009, 04:34 PM
who uses IE these days :S

The majority of windows users

Jam
31-01-2009, 05:34 PM
KeepVid.com - I was reccomended it last time I asked the same question you are. Been watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks on my 2G iPod Touch this week.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!