PDA

View Full Version : CoD4 "Heat" question

mangle
30-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't get this bloody last part of the mission!

Im at the farm and we're getting absaloutley ripped to shreds by these guys infront of us right. They tell us to come down and board the chopper. Everytime I try to get down my squad dont follow! Even if i blow the rest of them to smitherines I can't get down!

Help!

Fart
30-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Is that where u gotta get to the helicopter down the bottom of the hill?

mangle
30-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Yup :]

Fart
30-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Right When people run up the path to try kill you shoot most of them when safe press down on the ARROW pad and you can do air strikes aim them to the most popular crowd places once you see no one coming ( youll know when it gets quiet) Press in the R Analog stick so you sprint and just keep sprinting when you run through the gate 2 people will try stopping you quickly shot them and then just sprint again non stop dont stop to shoot! Youll find you can drop down near the area drop down and your pritty much there :)
Toke me awhile to do yesterday but i did it doing this :)
hope it helps

Fart
30-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Oops double posted Sorry :(

Kulas
30-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeh well what i did was:

1. You start at the house run back to the field with the hay rolls.

2. Do airstrikes on the road infront of your position and in other crouded places.

3. Sprint down and dont bother stopping for your team mates or to kill anybody.

4. When your near the helicopter loads of men come out and cover you with 50 cals and what not. It's mint!

5. Get the the helicopter and bugger off!

6. When your in the helicopter try and sinper some people out the windows!

WarezKid
30-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Right, your in the barn lol?

I ran to the shed, )dont ask what happened but i was procted by air strikes, brill game, just keep running lolol xD

Tristan
30-12-2007, 01:26 PM
I just ran down, lolll.

The team came down a different way than me though...
They went down the right side and I just went straight down.

mangle
30-12-2007, 01:41 PM
i just sprinted for it, never looked back!

Minstrels
30-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Isn't this just after you need to blow up the four tanks? I just swapped my rocket launcher thing for a AK47 and ran down the hill chucking grenades and letting rip with my AK untill I got to the helicopter! Easy as. :P

reindeer.
30-12-2007, 01:56 PM
shoot a few from the barn, then just run for it, that's what i did.

yido
30-12-2007, 02:00 PM
mangleee up for another game cod 4 :d lvl 11 now

Alan_Carr
30-12-2007, 04:00 PM
I just went to the far left and crawled under lil pipe-things then legged it down the hills ignoring the gunfire and just jumped in the helicopter, they follow you anyways if you go in the helecopter, i did this earlier :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!