PDA

View Full Version : XBL Downtime

Jam
30-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Could we complain to MS and get our days back on XBL due to teh downtime?

Minstrels
30-12-2007, 09:17 PM
No because you can still play online on some games and jesus christ, it's not going to be that long, if you cba waiting a couple of days out of a full year of good service then gtfoXL. ;)

Jam
30-12-2007, 09:19 PM
No because you can still play online on some games and jesus christ, it's not going to be that long, if you cba waiting a couple of days out of a full year of good service then gtfoXL. ;)

What happens if you got it for chrimbo? Wait a few days after a few days of service?

Alan_Carr
30-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Fifa was working for a few games, which i managed to win so yeah idc ;)

Jericho
30-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Its up now for most people, its back for me.

http://majornelson.com/

Visit that, he's a big wig for Microsoft, he keeps everyone in the know on new games 'n crap, and also these recent downtimes.

You have 365 of XBL damnit, if xbox live is down for a week, thats only 7 DAYS!

Get over it :P

It will be back up soon if it isnt for you already.

The reason its so busy is that the uproar of people wanting to get on they're new xbox's since Christmas..
*mimicks busy call center*
"Please be patient.. your call is very important to us"

Alan_Carr
30-12-2007, 09:32 PM
init, its not the end of the world.

Minstrels
30-12-2007, 09:35 PM
What happens if you got it for chrimbo? Wait a few days after a few days of service?

It's because of you people who all rushed onto Xbox Live at Christmas which ****** it up. Live it with it, it's only a couple of days jesus!

Azul
30-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah but if you're like me and you aren't going out because of new years eve tommorow you're bored as hell.

yido
30-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Fifa was working for a few games, which i managed to win so yeah idc ;)

got lucky against me missed few sitters :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!