PDA

View Full Version : ~ Loot Collector ~

Kulas
31-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Non Members Only

Service

Im am providing a quick and easy way to level up. What i am actually doing is collecting your loot and then you trading it me and i am running to the bank and banking so you dont have to goto the bank.

Cost

As i have started runescape again i am a noob so i will be needing alot of cash but! These are the costs:

Option A

If you would like the items that you have looted you will have to pay me 20k less than how much the item would actually cost if you was to buy it.

Option B

If you just want the xp i will keep the items that you have looted to cover the expences.

If you want to talk about the prices or services please post below.

j
31-12-2007, 02:35 PM
If somebody are training combat I doubt their hand will get full that quick..
And people would rather keep there own stuff thanks.

Davii
31-12-2007, 03:36 PM
So if it was worth 10k you would have to give them 10k ??

micky.blue.eyes
31-12-2007, 03:46 PM
I might use your services, but that'll be for tomorrow.

So if it was worth 10k you would have to give them 10k ??

Lol!

fweggy
31-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Hmm sounds pretty dodgy to me :p

Ill give some consideration

lol@dav

Kulas
31-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Ok thanks for your interest my new account is:

PurePker 2k5 so if your still wanting this service conatct me via runescape.

rh4u
12-01-2008, 11:45 PM
um... i realy would NOT post your username mate

Kardan
12-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Non Members Only

Service

Im am providing a quick and easy way to level up. What i am actually doing is collecting your loot and then you trading it me and i am running to the bank and banking so you dont have to goto the bank.

Cost

As i have started runescape again i am a noob so i will be needing alot of cash but! These are the costs:

Option A

If you would like the items that you have looted you will have to pay me 20k less than how much the item would actually cost if you was to buy it.

Option B

If you just want the xp i will keep the items that you have looted to cover the expences.

If you want to talk about the prices or services please post below.

Right, so if I was mining Rune Ores, how exactly would I trade you 28 at a time?

Buax
17-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Right, so if I was mining Rune Ores, how exactly would I trade you 28 at a time?

I'm guessing it's for combat-training, like fire giants, you get drops, he banks them and sells them back cheaper then you'd of bought them yourself. I dunno why anybody would do this, it takes 2 seconds to loot but still. At caged-orges perhaps that's reasonable, but this is F2P only so.

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!