PDA

View Full Version : Idiot wave...

Adzeh
03-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Have you all seen the state that [HxHD] is in lately?

People running riot, random people who arent on the staff lists getting behind the desk, and flooders continually shouting abuse to staff.

This problem needs to be resovled quickly, yesterday, I saw no less than five people shouting abuse at glitz, myself, and various other staff and habbos.

Flooders are continually using the helpdesk as a permanent advertising ground, the minute one is kicked, two more ake thier place.

And today, there was a crowd, no a mob, of people in the door trying to get the desk closed by a MOD, all of them were complaining that "newsbox" was closed and that they would get all the help desks closed down.

Is this the future of habbo, people running riot and shouting abuse at helpers. I am disgusted at what I have seen lately in the [HxHD] and the fact that one of the staff had to block the door with a pineapple plant to stop the crowds is utterly un-acceptable.

I cannot believe that these people are continually getting away with this day after day, FAQ owned by MysticalQueen has already been shut because of them and it will only be a matter of time before [HxHD] gets the same.

Sorry guys, I just had to get that off my chest.

I love the new layout of the desk.

Happy Habboin'

Love Adam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!