PDA

View Full Version : Searching help +rep

06jack07
01-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Basically when you like search forums in google... it has like a desc... how can u change this desc?
Wot mod/file is it in?

Snex
01-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Can you please hire someone to work on your forum instead of making a thread when you need help for anything it's getting really annoying.

Options > Meta Options is where you do it.

06jack07
01-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Can you please hire someone to work on your forum instead of making a thread when you need help for anything it's getting really annoying.

that don't work :S, where is the meta options???? My friend can't find it...

do u mean:
options> general settings???? that still is wrong, as we want to change the desc when searching it in google, NOT the words to search in google to find it...

My question is how do you change the writing under the link of the site in google???

Snex
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM
that don't work :S, where is the meta options???? My friend can't find it...

do u mean:
options> general settings???? that still is wrong, as we want to change the desc when searching it in google, NOT the words to search in google to find it...

My question is how do you change the writing under the link of the site in google???
You didn't look hard when there's one called Meta Description and that is the right one whether you like it or not.

06jack07
02-01-2008, 12:36 AM
You didn't look hard when there's one called Meta Description and that is the right one whether you like it or not.
ohh kk LOL

ermm thanks

Disaronno
02-01-2008, 12:53 AM

Woa, he was only asking. He has a right to ask.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!