PDA

View Full Version : Make easy $ ONLINE

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
hey guys and girls

I'm sure a many of you who decided to read this are intrigued by the title, so I'm going to explain as best as I can about how you can make cash online, by spending just a few hours a day doing what I'm about to tell you.

For some time now, I have been a member of a few PTC (Pay To Click) websites, and its proving to be very worth it.

Incase you don't know what a PTC site is, heres a brief explanation...

Companies pay the PTC sites to display an ad for their website/product, these PTC sites usually charge so much per 100/100 or however many clicks.

The PTC sites then display links to the ads on their own site in the members area, and all the members have to do is click the links, and view the ads for anything between 5 and 30 seconds, you dont even have to buy anything from the ad.

On average most PTC sites pay you upto 2 cents per ad you click on, but it usually depends on how long you have to view the ad for.

If you are interested in joining some of these PTC sites, here are my personal recommendations:

Bux.To - probably the best one ive signed up on, theres quite a few ads daily, they pay $0.01 per ad viewed, each lasts for 30 seconds. Click Here (http://bux.to/?r=Paracetamols) to sign up!

Adverbux - not as many ads as bux.to, but they have a paid arcade, from which you can earn upto $1 per day. Click Here (http://adverbux.com/register.php?ref=15894) to registerAdbux - not many ads, but its a nicely presented site Click Here (http://adbux.org/?r=Paracetamols) to sign up

Just-Click - Has a lot of ads, could pay the same daily as bux.to . this is another very nicely presented site :) Click Here (http://www.just-click.us/?r=Paracetamols) to register.

Please do not post slating any of these sites, i know a few people that use these same sites and they DO pay out once you meet the minimum payout amount and request it. so do not try saying that these sites scam.

Once signed up, try to get as many referals as you can, it'll lead to much more cash being earned =)

If you have any problems or whatver then post/pm me and i'll be happy to sort them out for you

Closed by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator) due to be being bumped.

WarezKid
01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Dont sign up, you make 1 dollar a month lol.

Antony
01-01-2008, 03:12 PM
nice ways of putting up your referral score. :eusa_whis

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Dont sign up, you make 1 dollar a month lol.

how about you go and get some proof of that before posting such assumptions

WarezKid
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
nice ways of putting up your referral score. :eusa_whis

I was gonna comment that l;ol

how about you go and get some proof of that before posting such assumptions

Sure, i used it for around 3 months and still gotten past that yet :rolleyes:

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
nice ways of putting up your referral score.

nothing wrong with that, and id like to think that some have the intelligence to alter the link if they wish to register without referring me.

Sure, i used it for around 3 months and still gotten past that yet

then you are probably not putting enough effort into it. i can make easilly $5 a day off these sites, i do use a couple more that i havent listed, but i *REMOVED* writing about all the ones i use

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't use abbreviatins to avoid the filter.

Aflux
01-01-2008, 03:34 PM
NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MONEY.

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 03:35 PM
NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MONEY.

You dont give me money...THEY GIVE YOU MONEY

Stephen
01-01-2008, 04:50 PM
You dont give me money...THEY GIVE YOU MONEY

Yeah but its like we click your referral links and we pay you but as in they pay you for what we do.

And jake you can make more.. Its just your too lazy to click the ads each day ;)

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah but its like we click your referral links and we pay you but as in they pay you for what we do.

And jake you can make more.. Its just your too lazy to click the ads each day ;)

if people do sign up, you yourselves get the opportunity to refer people, so in turn you can benefit from what i am getting

to use an example from the bux.to site...

say you get 35 referals...

» 35 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.50
» Your daily earnings = $3.50
» Your weekly earnings = $24.50
» Your monthly earnings = $105.00

so thats $105 per month not including the cash you get from clicking on links yourself. so when you think about it, its a very good deal

WarezKid
01-01-2008, 05:35 PM

2 peole signed under my name, and they do click on the ads, and nothing :rolleyes:.

I click the links everyday mate, i know what i talking about dude.

Alan_Carr
01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
i wna make sterling, not dollars
im not american u dike

Cypher-
01-01-2008, 05:46 PM
get a job you tramp.

DJ-Vimto
01-01-2008, 06:02 PM
i wna make sterling, not dollars
im not american u dike

thats the amazing thing about paypal. it will convert it to sterling when you cash out

get a job you tramp.

i do have a job. this is something i do to earn a bit extra.

mike475
01-01-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.moneyforteens.co.uk better

tdi
01-01-2008, 11:53 PM
GET A JOB. it's better.

Stephen
01-01-2008, 11:59 PM
www.agloco.com/r/BBJF1302 is better because all you do is have a network of people surfing the web, not having to click ads or anything just have to open a simple toolbar program and you get paid to go on the internet without doing anywork.

btw

www.agloco.com if you don't want to click my referral :P

DJ-Sunshine
29-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Lol @ the people on here who don't really understand what these sites are about.

On just one of the sites that Paul showed to you, I currently make $4 per day (which is about £2) and I only have to spend 10 minutes online per day to make that.

On another site, I earn about $2 (about £1) per day.

So this is £3 per day (and I'm only in the early stages; you can easily earn more and more as time progresses), or £21 per week..

or £84 a month.

or £1008 per year.

Look at it however you like :)

And look in my post,
no referral links.
no names of sites.
no nothing that would benefit me in the slightest (apart from my sig but yeh that's been there for ages)

So I'm typing this because I know it's true.

Believe what you like.

But I urge you not to knock it until you've tried it.

I used to think ''what the heck?'' when people were saying things like this to me, but now I know that they were talking sense, and these sites can work as long as you pick the right ones.

Thanks for listening :)

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Fehm
29-09-2008, 05:03 PM
if people do sign up, you yourselves get the opportunity to refer people, so in turn you can benefit from what i am getting

to use an example from the bux.to site...

say you get 35 referals...

» 35 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.50
» Your daily earnings = $3.50
» Your weekly earnings = $24.50
» Your monthly earnings = $105.00

so thats $105 per month not including the cash you get from clicking on links yourself. so when you think about it, its a very good deal

Its not a good deal xD we get nothing from you for signing up under your referall nty. andi have an account and it takes months for the money to come when youve finally spent months clicking

Sunny.
29-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Whats wrong with putting his referal link in the thread? Whats it for if your not meant to give it out? and him explaining the process for you should be a good reason for you to sign up under his referal. Grow up and learn to think about others and not yourself.

DJ-Sunshine
30-09-2008, 08:37 PM
At the end of the day you can think what you like.
But he'll be the rich one :)

--ss--
30-09-2008, 08:50 PM
You've missed this one out:
http://www.neobux.com/imagens/banner/?uh=426C6F62313233&u2=1165 (http://www.neobux.com/?rh=426C6F62313233)

For people who upload p0rn try Linkbucks (http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/37690) where you make $1 per 2000 hits (It doesn't take as long as you think it would) ;).

Also bux.to only pay via Alertpay don't they? :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!