PDA

View Full Version : Usersystem?

Luke
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Ok, i want to have a user system for my site. I used to use "Tech tuts" user system, but heard it's unsecure, and it can't be found anywhere anymore. So has anyone got a link to a good usersystem i could work off?

Thanks
Luke

MrCraig
02-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Link in sig..

Jamie.
04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Ok, i want to have a user system for my site. I used to use "Tech tuts" user system, but heard it's unsecure, and it can't be found anywhere anymore. So has anyone got a link to a good usersystem i could work off?

Thanks
Luke

The old version made by Naresh was indeed very insecure, although there were a lot of ways to fix this which i remember at once there were at least 9 ways. Although Naresh then said he didn't want his tutorials on version 4 of Techtuts which indeed is very nice now, the OOP version they have is very good and secure and would recommend this to anyone with knowledge of OOP. Some inside information, Naresh has put in a bid for techtuts ;) lets hope he gets it, brilliant coder these days :).

Johno
04-01-2008, 12:11 AM
I would either use the one on TechTuts (The OOP one) or the one in MrCraig's signature.

Off-Topic: Naresh is a great coder, This is his latest project: http://www.zingvideo.com

.:; Johno

Jamie.
04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Yup zingvideo ftw :)

Ini
04-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Yup zingvideo ftw :)
Yer.. Zingvideo dont work for me..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!