PDA

View Full Version : www.habborelax.com || NEED HELP!!!!!

1m=a=c1
02-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Hey Everyone, my name is Chris, and a guy called Daniel and i own a fansite called www.habborelax.com

anyway, we have received these files from ryan the owner of a official Australian fansite called www.habboxtra.net. in these files holds a member system, news system, competitions system etc. anyway, its all connected. but it is in PHP and we don't know anything about it, its such a great opportunity for us, that we are desperately in need of staff who can help us.

What we require...

New Layout for the site
uploading the website for us (if we have enough databases, we dont know how many we need)What will i get for my troubles

On the website you will recieve:

Administration Position on members system
your own @habborelax.com emailwhat else will i get? (THIS IS ON AUSTRALIAN HOTEL)

1 HC Antique Drapery
1 HC Retro Wall Lamp
1 HC Sofa
1 HC Tubmasterconclusion

so if you are great at PHP and HTML, or just PHP, please make us a new layout, and transfer all the files onto the new layout, and upload it for us, we also dont know how many databases it will need, so that would be great to. if u can do that, you will recieve all the items above

ALMOST FORGOT!!!

if you can do it, please add me on msn:

[email protected] or the other owner:
[email protected]
Thankyou

Chris :)

kickerbat
02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse/name anyone of ripping/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.

1m=a=c1
02-01-2008, 02:36 PM
*Message Removed*

Umm no the layout was released as a .png to public..

but thats not the website i am talking about

SORRY PEOPLE, I JUST REALISED I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE. "Hey Everyone, my name is Chris, and a guy called Daniel" IM SORRY, I MEANT TO SAY, Hey Everyone, my name is Chris, myself and a guy called daniel and we both own a fansite called habborelax.com

Aflux
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Are you a schizophrenic?

my name is Chris, and a guy called Daniel

1m=a=c1
02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Are you a schizophrenic?

lol no im not, i made a spelling mistake, sorry about that.

Kyle
04-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Are you a schizophrenic?
Yes, I think he is.

lol no im not, i made a spelling mistake, sorry about that.
No you didn't? Where?

you said, "hello my name is chris, myself and a guy called daniel own a fansite called habborelax.com" UHH?

Why does nearly everybody use basically the same template/layout for their habbo fansite, for example navigation in that place, most people just take other fansites and recolour them? I don't get it, can't they just make them theirselves, It's not exactly hard...

MrCraig
04-01-2008, 10:14 PM
It looks like HFFM :S (Which is a bad thing)

Kyle
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM
It looks like HFFM :S (Which is a bad thing)
Yup, the navigation is...well...er... stolen from HFFM

MrCraig
05-01-2008, 08:32 PM
or HFFM could have stolen their navigation..

(NOT ACCUSING OF SCAMMING, JUST MAKING A POINT)

1m=a=c1
06-01-2008, 08:18 AM
let me just tell you all, that the layout we have at the moment, is not our layout we are using when we install the member system and all that, this layout is only temporary, but the layout we have right now, was not stolen, it has been publicly released, and we are using it, "for the time being"

thanks

kickerbat
06-01-2008, 02:27 PM
lol so basicly your using somebody else's script.. instead of making your own.. whats the point in making a fansite if you have no idea what to do?

MrCraig
06-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh nooo =[

Use the current layout so sam gets annoyed pls?

1m=a=c1
07-01-2008, 03:10 AM
lol, you are not understanding me, we can do it, we are doing it, this layout is only temp, WHILE we make it.. jeez. it will be up soon, if your so interested in seeing it.

MrCraig
07-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Im not interested in seeing it at all to be honest..

Just saying its funny when sam gets annoyed :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!