PDA

View Full Version : Got haircut, but should I or shouldnt I do this..

ToxicPaddy
02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi

Today for the first time in like a year I got a haircut. It was rather long and unkept, but now its just above my eyes and neater. Its basic and tidy :)

But, should I or shouldnt I straighten it? If I dont, it might look a little frizzy but do boys still straighten their hair?

If your a boy and you straighten your hair then tell me about it and how many times you have to straighten it etc

myke
02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Depends on the length, you could burn yourself!

Mr.Sam
02-01-2008, 01:43 PM
post a photo, will be a lot easier to comment then. :)

TidgyPie
02-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I straighten mine its just above my eyes

its kl i think
Screw what others say about it
Do it!
and i do it every 2/3 days =]

x

Energizer
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
i don't straighten mine because it's not long enough but i know plenty of lads that do.

benjamin
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
when i used to straighten my hair when it was long i did it after i had a shower
so every day lol

ToxicPaddy
02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
im gonna get a pic but i want to edit the pic so i draw over my face (i dont like it:P) how do u do it on a mac.. soz new mac for christmas all kinda confusing

JackHb
02-01-2008, 01:56 PM
You had one haircut in a year thats kind of rough.

I have one every 2 weeks!

And the answer to your question, tonnes of boys straighten there hair, its the 21st century they do everything now.

reindeer.
02-01-2008, 02:05 PM
when my hair was longer i straightened it.

TidgyPie
02-01-2008, 02:10 PM
*Image Removed*

my hair is like that when its straight some bits arnt lol i had a min-water-fight lol

[dont laugh @ my face pls]

btw dont care if your not aloud to post your face infraction me for all i care.

=]

Edit: LOL @ my basement its being decorated =]

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't embed pictures of yourself on the forum, posting links to them is fine.

ToxicPaddy
02-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Ok heres a pic please excuse the background and the bad fuzzing over face to hide identity but you can see the hair.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1ct0.png

TidgyPie
02-01-2008, 02:16 PM
HAHA i know weere ya live and ya haior and like yeah im gnna stlk you and kill ya

joke

Hmm you could try it (if you dont own and straightners) borrow someones and then see what it looks like , your oponion matters the most!

x

ToxicPaddy
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
HAHA i know weere ya live and ya haior and like yeah im gnna stlk you and kill ya

joke

Hmm you could try it (if you dont own and straightners) borrow someones and then see what it looks like , your oponion matters the most!

x

lol :P

yea my sister whos 12 is like "oh yea i really wanna straighten your hair" so i guess she can do it :)

Hitman
02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
You had one haircut in a year thats kind of rough.

I have one every 2 weeks!

And the answer to your question, tonnes of boys straighten there hair, its the 21st century they do everything now.We even wear mini-skirts! Oh crap... my secret...

;)

WarezKid
02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Hitman,

WHY TELL THEM MY SECCRET THAT YOU ONLY TOLD ME :'(

Hitman
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Hitman,

WHY TELL THEM MY SECCRET THAT YOU ONLY TOLD ME :'(Oer, sorry love. :(

(BTW straighten your hair @ thread starter!)

WarezKid
02-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Nice smacking later babes xx

and strighten the hair dude!

TidgyPie
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
*Image Removed*

my hair is like that when its straight some bits arnt lol i had a min-water-fight lol

[dont laugh @ my face pls]

btw dont care if your not aloud to post your face infraction me for all i care.

=]

Edit: LOL @ my basement its being decorated =]

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't embed pictures of yourself on the forum, posting links to them is fine.

LOL i forgot =]

Ohwell

and question answered?

lol

Its obvs your gonna straighten it lol

WarezKid
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
link pls lol

joshuar
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
I straighten my hair, but cause I'm a boy and I do it quickly it has its own unique style. It looks good what I do though :P

Looking at your picture I reckon you should straighten it. But don't do it when your hair is wet or you will frizz the ends and don't hold it in your hair for too long, just clamp it at the top, and pull it slowly, but not too slowly down.

You will get the hang of doing the back in time, don't worry about burning yourself ;)

today
04-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Ok heres a pic please excuse the background and the bad fuzzing over face to hide identity but you can see the hair.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1ct0.png
You need to do something with your hair... Its horrible so yeah i suggest straighten it each day.

I straighten my hair, but cause I'm a boy and I do it quickly it has its own unique style. It looks good what I do though :P

Looking at your picture I reckon you should straighten it. But don't do it when your hair is wet or you will frizz the ends and don't hold it in your hair for too long, just clamp it at the top, and pull it slowly, but not too slowly down.

You will get the hang of doing the back in time, don't worry about burning yourself ;)

gay boi!

But burning yourself can be fun when you get patterns i've had patterns on my hand before where i "clamped" myself. Haha. :] fun times..

risque
04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
You need to do something with your hair... Its horrible so yeah i suggest straighten it each day.

gay boi!

But burning yourself can be fun when you get patterns i've had patterns on my hand before where i "clamped" myself. Haha. :] fun times..

Oh, such fun! I bet you have a BLAST.

Sammeth.
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi

Today for the first time in like a year I got a haircut.

I bet your hairdresser was close to vomiting.

Ashley 12344
06-01-2008, 09:16 PM
We even wear mini-skirts! Oh crap... my secret...

;)

Pink hotpants from Primark. 50 bloody p. Bargain. With pink fish nets ;)

All for charity of course :rolleyes:

But yeah, I'd do something with it. Just looks messy and unkept atm. Main reason I dislike long hair on boys - usually too unkept.
I wouldn't dream of straightening my hair, personally (too short anyway but even so). Stuck around from my 'chav days' :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!