PDA

View Full Version : Another paysafe Opened - Today

-Elenive-
03-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Paysafe 5 has been won by Lozzehh and opened around 10:30am this morning.

Well doen to lozzehh for winning this - Week 2 has now ended for Paysafe and we go into week3.

Good luck to all who has voucher codes :)

Kalk
03-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I have a code.. Wonder If I'll get in at 5pm tonight!

Pyroka
03-01-2008, 07:02 PM
TAHT SI TRULEY MAZNG!1!!! OMG *** LOL I MEAN ANOTHAR PAYSAEF VAULT OP3N????!!! WEL DONE 2 DA GUY DO U KNOW HOW MUCH EXACTLEY WAS IN IT???!??!?? OMG *** YKNOW I DO LUV THES IEDA OF PAYSAEF VAULTS IT RILLY HAS BOSTED SAELS I THINK!1!!11!!1 *** LOL WIT DA MOUNT OF RAERS TH3Y HAEV IN THOSE ROMS IT RILLY SI COL TAHT THEYV3 DONE IT LIEK THIS!!1!! LOL

pmsl sorry, couldnt help myself. Translation:

That is truly amazing. I mean, another Paysafe vault open? Well done to the guy, do you know how much exactly was in it? Y'know, I do love this idea of Paysafe vaults, it really has boosted sales I think. With the amount of rares they have in those rooms, it really is cool that they've done it like this.

Hitman
03-01-2008, 07:16 PM
TAHT SI TRULEY MAZNG!1!!! OMG *** LOL I MEAN ANOTHAR PAYSAEF VAULT OP3N????!!! WEL DONE 2 DA GUY DO U KNOW HOW MUCH EXACTLEY WAS IN IT???!??!?? OMG *** YKNOW I DO LUV THES IEDA OF PAYSAEF VAULTS IT RILLY HAS BOSTED SAELS I THINK!1!!11!!1 *** LOL WIT DA MOUNT OF RAERS TH3Y HAEV IN THOSE ROMS IT RILLY SI COL TAHT THEYV3 DONE IT LIEK THIS!!1!! LOL

pmsl sorry, couldnt help myself. Translation:

That is truly amazing. I mean, another Paysafe vault open? Well done to the guy, do you know how much exactly was in it? Y'know, I do love this idea of Paysafe vaults, it really has boosted sales I think. With the amount of rares they have in those rooms, it really is cool that they've done it like this.YA I FINK TIZ TROOLEYZ AMZIN LOL I DNT BELIV IT MON L LIUVV DS IS WKI ND I CNT FINK OW GUD TIS LOL I WNT 1 OF DE PAYSAFE VALTZ CIS POSDOFKSDOFK

CBA translating lol. :P Made me laugh Pyroka. :P

Which one (so far) has the most rares? (in value)

TopManTim
03-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Was that the one with the Ochre ICM and Purple drag ect?

dbgtz
04-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Yer.
Ive bought one for week 3 so hopefully next thursday after 5pm I get in one :)

-Elenive-
04-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Yer.
Ive bought one for week 3 so hopefully next thursday after 5pm I get in one :)

Not week 3, this is week 3, next thursday starts with week 4 :)

and good luck XD

My code didn't work ohwell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!