PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Another One by me! 'Pet Colours'

hamheyelliot
03-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Before you go and say it, I was rather lazy with this one, but I don't see anyone else doing them, do you? Sorry about the double post, it was an accident.
http://uploadpicz.com/images/TWBDHJS.png
Edit: Let's Call the end two 'Pixelated Pets' Shall we?

Eight.
03-01-2008, 09:55 PM
There was no need to make two threads about it you know but I do not like the alts 1/10 what did you even to the alts?

Ash.
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
That's really good. Well done :)

.:PrEcIsE:.
03-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Hey yeah, that's good, the colours are a bit awkward with black and white but oh well..

Well done. :)

Mr.Sam
03-01-2008, 10:17 PM
have you just made the contrast higher on the right ones, and made the opacity lower on the left...?

hamheyelliot
03-01-2008, 10:17 PM
There was no need to make two threads about it you know but I do not like the alts 1/10 what did you even to the alts?
Thanks to everyone else for their support, but I did apologise for the double post and I believe the rules are too suggest ways a user can better their alts.

hamheyelliot
03-01-2008, 10:18 PM
have you just made the contrast higher on the right ones, and made the opacity lower on the left...?
That's not what I just do slap bang to my alts, I promise you.

.:Sindrolic:.
03-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok well basically all you have done is changed the opacity on the first one. The second ones are the original. And the third one you have changed the file format to Monochrome Bitmap.
0/10

hamheyelliot
03-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Ok well basically all you have done is changed the opacity on the first one. The second ones are the original. And the third one you have changed the file format to Monochrome Bitmap.
0/10
Ok well basically
1. I said I was lazy
2. I dont use opacity tools, don't try and see right through me like you're so right.
3. The second ones are sepia tone. If you didn't already read.
4. Who THE HELL uses Monochrome Bitmap. Again, i'm not transparent.
5. 0/10 is the grade you deserved in school.

.:Sindrolic:.
03-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Rofl, kid, 0/10 si what I gave you for your alteration. Its nto even a school grade.
1. You hav made a dog, black and white? the colous dont even blend.
2. Im not tryign to pretend im right, Im sayign what I believe you did.
3. You neevr explaiend anythign at all. You said you were lazy and thats it. You didnt say what tools or formats you used. It was a possibility of what you had used, if you had explaiend it in the first place then it would have been much easier.
And finally if its not Monochroem bitmap, then how coem when I save it as monochrome bitmap it comes up almsot exactly the same.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7025/petslh4.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!