PDA

View Full Version : Nice Scripters?

Kier
24-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Do you believe there's such things as nice scripters who use the programmes to HELP people get thier furni out of walls and use the programmes for good? Let me know what you think.

Pixel
24-08-2004, 07:50 AM
I Do Know A Nice Scripter I Wont Say The Name But He Got A IP Ban From Habbo :(

Simonac55
24-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Well I haven't seen any nice scripters. But I met one scripter and we talked. He is a normal person like anybody else but he just scripts. He seemed nice but I don't know.

ninjaguard
24-08-2004, 03:42 PM
a scripter could be good becauseif some mean scripter put their furni in the walls, the nice scripter could take it out of the walls

Butcher11
24-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Of all my time on Habbo, the only so-called scripter I ever talked to Pyrosaur, and he was never anything but ncie to me. Maybe he did script, but he was a good habbo mate, so i guess he's a ncie scripter.

Kier
25-08-2004, 03:14 AM
Personally I think we should have a scripting group who is against bad scripting groups. They can undo the work of bad scripters...

Moose
25-08-2004, 03:36 AM
scripters are all bad, i know one that makes photos and when u pik it up u cant put it down with out calling a mod and then getting ur account clean, and they can put furni in ur walls...

Kier
25-08-2004, 04:01 AM
That's the bad side of scripting.. You don't think there should be a group of scripters that HELP get your furni out of walls?

Moose
25-08-2004, 04:06 AM
yes, but either way, theyll still get banned for having the tool anyways ¬¬''

Kier
25-08-2004, 05:41 AM
I have a dream... That one day, there will be no scamming, there will be no scripting, there will be know flooding... just a nice, lovely hotel.

With the good scripters fighting the bad scripters this may happen. :O Maybe... If Jibbi agree (I know she wont) But if she gave all the people she trusted most the programmes, they could go and help... :)

Incher
25-08-2004, 06:50 AM
All I have to say is if u think hobbas r nice that scripters r nice.I was on a site w/ the full hobba list and i was searching to look in there rooms and whaddya know they got teles in there doors :P

Kier
25-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Scripters do like to script hobbas rooms. But I just think we need a team to fight the scripters.

ullie
25-08-2004, 04:57 PM
I have a dream... That one day, there will be no scamming, there will be no scripting, there will be know flooding... just a nice, lovely hotel.

With the good scripters fighting the bad scripters this may happen. :O Maybe... If Jibbi agree (I know she wont) But if she gave all the people she trusted most the programmes, they could go and help... :)
Lol!! Thats funny

BrettBlade
25-08-2004, 05:58 PM
The habbo tech team use the programs anyway to get furni out of walls etc., they cant get banned for doing it. Why not give all the hobbas the programs to do such things and then scripting just fizzles out because there is an answer to it.

Kier
25-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Hobbas are always too busy. Have you ever been scripted? If so then you'll know that they take ALOT of time to come.

nvrspk4
25-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I know A Nice Scripter And Im very Good Friends With HIm. He is Very Nice! And Scripters dont always do bad things! Sumtimes they only skript stikies and photos not rooms!

Kier
26-08-2004, 12:13 AM
I just want there to be a group of scripters that do good thing but the hotel manager wouldn't agree.

?mentaldevil?
26-08-2004, 12:36 AM
All scripters aer nice they don;t hurt any one. The bad people aer scammers.

I used to be good friends with ?hook? and sonicmouse

Kier
26-08-2004, 04:15 AM
All scripters aer nice they don;t hurt any one. The bad people aer scammers.

I don't totally agree with that, scripters can muck up your room pretty bad..

Rye1088
26-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Of course there are 'nice scripters' not all people script to harm but some just for entertainment, not using their scripting program on others.

I'm not saying that scripting is ok but I'm saying that not all people who script are bad people!

Neo
27-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Well scripters are people too. Everybody has good and bad sides. One my best friends on habbo is a scripter and most of my friends are too.

Kier
27-08-2004, 12:15 AM
The point of this thread is too see people's opinions in getting an aniti scripti group who will undo the causes of the evil scripters :)

Max
02-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Scripters dont do people any harm...some of them just script some client side stuff, useless... ;)
I think there definitely nice scripters, there r no nice scammers or hackers but scripters can be nice :p I script my own stickies :) it looks great.
Sumtimes a tele in my door, if it looks good :D I dont do ne1 serious hackin habbo or woteva, and i dont do any harm...

THE NINJA
02-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Are we all forgetting about the real scripters? The ones that find exploits and report them?

It's because of the real "nice scripters" that security is able to upgrade.

iRoss
02-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Personally I think we should have a scripting group who is against bad scripting groups. They can undo the work of bad scripters...

Thats what habbo hobba techs are for :s

P@ND@
02-10-2004, 07:51 PM
I know people who only user Scripter Programs to stack their furni or to get it out of somebody's walls. =)

Beggie
02-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Well there may be nice scripters but you arnt allowed to use 3rd party programs on HabboHotel i saw it somewhere on the Habbo Way.So it is right for hobbas to ban them.

Fingerboots
02-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I meant to click top option >_<
Yeah.. There are nice scriptors who do little things like photo's or stacking or what not. I know one and he only told me a while ago. Been friends for ages and I wouldn't put it past him. I don't think it's right but if it's not used meanly then I'm not too bothered by it.

Spectate
03-10-2004, 08:54 AM
It's still scripting. If they were so nice then why would they want to script?

TheLostPara
03-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Some Scripters Help People By Getting Furni Out Of Their Walls And So On

Concentric
03-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Im quite surprised that most of you are saying its ok to script photos or to put stuff in walls. Scripting is against the habbo way, so dont complain when someone doing this is banned. I dont think any form of scripting is good.

THE NINJA
03-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Im quite surprised that most of you are saying its ok to script photos or to put stuff in walls. Scripting is against the habbo way, so dont complain when someone doing this is banned. I dont think any form of scripting is good.

Scripting is good, if it's scripting, not some kiddie stuff that idiots on habbo are doing.

Most of the programming side of computers is scripting.

:Sound
03-10-2004, 11:43 AM
I can agree with Concentric to some extent but most scripters are really scripters at all they claim to be "1337" but all they have done is downloaded a program to do those type of things. They haven't changed the packets to be sent to Habbo etc.

I think some scripters are good, like what Ninja said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!