PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 live help.

Bren
04-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Right, i was stupid enough to use my real birthdate for my email address so they checked it up and think im a child so they then give me some **** family account settings and its doing my head in as it needs a parental password for adding friends. Its just taking the ****. Any help on removing it?

Pyroka
04-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Well for the family parental process last time i remembered, you needed to use the password for your parents email account when they asked you for a parents email account. Get the password to that, and it'll work. Then just go around and change them all so you don't need to be authenticated.

Better to search the Xbox website though, click Support on the frontpage and Family Settings Support. :) What I said should sort it though.

mangle
04-01-2008, 10:04 AM
If you can log in to your parents account on it , theres a section where you can alter all the childs settings :)

PlKEY-ARMY
04-01-2008, 11:02 AM
i did this by accident aswell

really simple

just hen you are logged in xboxlive with your account go to family settings and it has an option to log in wit parent account just type in parents password and then turn everything to full member and not childd

Alan_Carr
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
use ur parents email then change all the settings, thats what i did ;)

Camy
04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
I did that aswell, but used another one of my own emails as a parents/try yahoo emails because unlike msn ones they cant go and check your age.

Then yeah, account settings thingy with the email and pass you set.

Dan
04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
;o unluckeh Bren!do what they said above :} u sent me a f/r somehow the other day tho and i accepted it :P

yido
04-01-2008, 07:42 PM
same to me i just made new windows live account for xbl much easyer

Bren
05-01-2008, 05:53 AM
I wasn't going to use my real parents email ;P so i made my own to pretend it was but its just a big hassle typing 2 passwords each time. Ill try the above.

same to me i just made new windows live account for xbl much easyer
I tried that but it still has family setup.

With the above replies im not sure where to change anything as ive looked through previously and found nothing.

Bren
05-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Saves people reply.

A L L S O R T E D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!