PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

e5
04-01-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/71-funky-friday

Posted 04-Jan-2008 Competitions and Polls

Win a great Rare from every season of last year in this week's 2007 themed Funky Friday!

Happy New Year Habbos! The year 2007 may be done and dusted, but it will not be forgotten! Oh no! 2007 was a MASSIVE year for Habbo! In fact it was so massive I have dedicated this weeks Funky Friday to it. Below are just some of the best parts of 2007 in Habbo UK.

2007 brought us NEW features which took the hotel by storm! These included one of the most highly anticipated features ever: ACCESSORIES! Belts, glasses, hats, jewelery, headphones and a few other true necessities such as the paper bag and gas mask were made available to wear to give our Habbos a thorough makeover, most certainly exciting changes!

There were fresh campaigns, competitions and events unleashed! In the real world, The UK summer may have been a washout but here at Habbo UK it was a different story, We had a super hot sizzling summer with Battle Of The Resorts! It was by far one of Habbos hottest competitions ever! The Habbo community worked together to form 5 star luxury resorts, which became some of the hottest destinations to hangout!

2007 was the year that the most desired furniture ideas were made a reality from Tradable credits with the Habbo Exchange to Sound with the Traxmachine - There are well over 50 Traxpacks to bring your Habbo room to life, with Trax you are the DJ. Over the years Habbos have requested furniture which included Summer Pools, An Autumn Patch Rare and Jukeboxes. The year 2007 saw those furniture ideas brought to life! Not only all that, Habbos salivated over brand new furniture lines and rares that hit the catalogue - From Gothic to Grunge, Romantique to a Reindeer Rare. The Argos catalogue has no comparison on the Habbo Catalogue now!

And last but not least, We had stars in our eyes, literally! The king of darkness himself, the one and only Mr Ozzy Osbourne. Not many of Ozzy's fans can say they got to meet and ask Ozzy that oh so important question live and get a response within seconds, all from the comfort of their own home!

Well in the festive lyrics of "Wizzard" "Well, I wish it could be Christmas, every day" for us Habbos it certainly has been. We have only just begun the year of 2008 and it's going to be just as action packed as 2007! For starters, It's a leap year meaning we have an extra day to check-in to Habbo. This is the first Funky Friday of 2008, so let's kick the year off in style! Fancy winning:

1 x Blue Monolith - Keep out the chill that SnowStorm brought last January.
2 x Habbowood Spotlights - Remember the Habbo talent contest held in Spring?
1 x Aqua Ice Cream Machine - Battle Of The Resorts, what a Sizzling Summer we had.
1 x Unholy Ground - Autumn hosted a horrific Habboween and the release of a past furniture idea.

To win this amazing prize, just answer the question below:

What was the last rare released during 2007?

1) Reindeer Rare
2) Red New Years Rocket
3) Blue Laser Gate

As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credits each!

Thanks to ohBOBBA for this week's Funky Friday.

How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Submit a Funky Friday Article
To submit a Funky Friday article, send it along to [email protected] using the subject: Funky Friday! You must include the question, the answer to the question and your Habbo name. Please follow a similar format to the article above!

Last Week's Winners
St Trinian's Pillow Bundle
Scottii
-Daniel

25 Credits
Ozp
Microcars
Lurbz
Sp1derBoy
red.neon

Alkaz
04-01-2008, 12:35 PM
oh cool.

Immenseman
04-01-2008, 12:48 PM
So a new blue monolith is out then.

le harry
04-01-2008, 01:08 PM
rightio.

dbgtz
04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Not a bad funkyfriday in my opinion.

KnuxIBF
04-01-2008, 01:58 PM
I want that blue monolith bad ;[

Hazza
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Rubbish in my opinion.
:).

e5
04-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Blue mono will be amazing, I love the colour blue :D

Hazza
04-01-2008, 04:12 PM
http://www.habboremix.net/products/Blue_Monolith.gif

It's ok.
But I've got a feeling it'll be released.

e5
04-01-2008, 04:19 PM
If it is then cool :D

@xP
04-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Good prize, i'm taking part.

RyanDOT
04-01-2008, 05:29 PM
OK prize, but i won't

Someone famous on Habbo might win it... no new habbos win!

Immenseman
04-01-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone has the same chance of winning it. I have never enetered before however I would to own one of the two Blue Monoliths on the hotel. However, the odds are too small on winning, lol.

Slowpoke
04-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Ooo I love monoliths, I want them to release the white ones. I'd love all 10 pillows, dragons and monoliths to be released! hehhe.

Shawnstra
05-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Nice find, nice prize there :)

e5
05-01-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm going to enter :D You get 2 creds aswell!! :P

Cisse9
05-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm going to enter :D You get 2 creds aswell!! :P

WOW 2 CREDZ OMGZZZ

Yeahh mite enter, you never know ya might win :rolleyes:

e5
05-01-2008, 06:03 PM
WOW 2 CREDZ OMGZZZ

Yeahh mite enter, you never know ya might win :rolleyes:
Yeah, but we pay 25p to phone up and you get 2 creds if you do so your paying 5p in a way :P

Ardemax
06-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah, but we pay 25p to phone up and you get 2 creds if you do so your paying 5p in a way :P

No, you're paying 25p. 20p for creds 5p to enter competition :P
I've entered week afgter week after week and I have never won anything, I haven't even been a runner up. Once I talked to a friend and said "i've entered for about 6 weeks now, hows about you enter too?" He agreed for the first time and guess what, he won 25 creds. Pfft.

e5
06-01-2008, 02:21 PM
No, you're paying 25p. 20p for creds 5p to enter competition :P
That's what I said.

Black_Apalachi
06-01-2008, 10:29 PM
*sigh* :rolleyes:

Every second Funky Friday has an unreleased rare in it. It allmosts makes me want to submit an entry with another unreleased rare but then again, I bet the author of that has a bloody hard time getting more than 2 or 3 Throne sfor that Blue Monolith.

People are always wary of "only one on the hotel" supers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!