PDA

View Full Version : How would YOU improve Habbox?

Jacko2kn3
24-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Just answer the question with your views.
If you are going to post 'Habbox cannot be improved' please just don't post, that isn't helping :). If you want more smilies for the forum, more pages on the website, the previous song list on the radio to work or Jacko2kn3 to become cruel taskmaster of moderators *cough* then post here! :)

silgon
24-08-2004, 09:40 AM
I know that habbox is a site for habbo but i think there should be a larger section for games not for habbo , like for example there could be a playstion 2 section and xboxs section ect but apart from that habbox is perfect lol

FateIsTheKey
24-08-2004, 10:33 AM
Hmmmm lower the rares values :p

Edited By Jd25* the post says new ideas not old ones everyone says this please stick to the topic

Butcher11
24-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Hmm, make it so each mod has more sections to moderate maybe, and of course to maker Jacko Assitant Assitant Forum Manager lol

evect
24-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Not too sure.. erm, just advertise the forum more and get more people to talk too :D

Skitgraves
24-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Need a more active forum :D
When school starts I can see this place being dead... :(

jinxii
24-08-2004, 08:23 PM
I agree - get this forum more active!
Also, I have seen a lot of offensive comments being posted on various pages on the site. Put a filter on!!! And make people sign up to the forum before they can comment.

jamie5k
24-08-2004, 08:41 PM
more web pages like room and site reviews interviews more alts on the alterations page more smilies for the forum and shoutbox that wold be good.

Arcanum
25-08-2004, 08:33 AM
I would really like to see a CHat Room made for Habbox Forum, and jinxii's idea was fantastic, make people sign up before they can comment! :p I would also include Site and room reviews, basically make more pages on the website :) But I guess this would take up more of the space that sierk has to work with... so maybe just a chat room? :p

Yonder
25-08-2004, 12:00 PM
i wud like to see a topsites on it seems its very well known so many ppl wud sign their sites up.

Jacko2kn3
25-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Hmm, make it so each mod has more sections to moderate maybe, and of course to maker Jacko Assitant Assitant Forum Manager lol

its cruel taskmaster of moderators, not assistant assistant forum manager :P rofl

MissAlice
25-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Well jacko you have already made a start, with how to improve Habbox :)

Over 2000 new members have joined since the new forum began. I call that active. That's a lot of new members to cater for. Lets continue to keep Habbox going from strength to strength.

Maybe we could have a suggestion forum :)

Mentor
25-08-2004, 02:12 PM
i wud like to see a topsites on it seems its very well known so many ppl wud sign their sites up.
i like the idea of topsite, althogh if it wree made id hope it wouldnt just be habbo sites as mine anit. Also possibly to ad some sort of habbo Rpg hack? or does this type of boared not support them? as say having credits, furni etc items would be funny, althogh they may also have unforessn negtive effects?

Butcher11
25-08-2004, 07:13 PM
its cruel taskmaster of moderators, not assistant assistant forum manager :P rofl

That sounds so mean though lol, and I asked jrh about the sign up before comenting post a while back and I guess he's changed it now. Because we had problems with people couldn't be banned by not being registered. And Alice's idea is a good one.

nets
30-08-2004, 05:39 PM
I dont have any thing against the rare values page, but yet a lot of people do - I think if it wasnt on the site a lot more people would go to habbox.

Jacko2kn3
30-08-2004, 08:47 PM
im not cruel, im fair :P haha
and as for the rare values
habbox don't make them up, they record them.
People complain if the rare they got goes down, or the rare they traded went up, or they like tricking people into giving good rares for rubbish. Naming no names, but the people who dont like the rare values are like that because they have a lot of one rare that isnt rising.

DJ-WIERDO
04-09-2004, 07:18 AM
I would like to see a program on habbox that allows you to pick certain sections to go into, just like a forum.. except this is a Voice chatting program with sections for talking about rare values, alterations ect, habbo in particular.. a place for people to talk to eachother using a microphone.

Im going to run a poll on this. But were working on getting all of the information for the program we'd use.. were getting cost quotes pretty much.. so this COULD be a future plan for habbox. and a very good one.

sierk
01-10-2004, 11:30 AM
We are planning on adding this after we have updated the navigation menu.

I know that habbox is a site for habbo but i think there should be a larger section for games not for habbo , like for example there could be a playstion 2 section and xboxs section ect but apart from that habbox is perfect lol

Concentric
01-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Well jacko you have already made a start, with how to improve Habbox :)

Over 2000 new members have joined since the new forum began. I call that active. That's a lot of new members to cater for. Lets continue to keep Habbox going from strength to strength.

Maybe we could have a suggestion forum :)
I would disagree alice, of those 2000 or however many there are now, how many actually contribute regularly to the forum? about 50? all ther rest of the accounts just sit there with 0 posts.
I would make more sections of the forum to do with real life and things other than habbo. Although obviously this a habbo site i think it'd be good to have a forum for discussions on things in real life and make a bit more use of the Outside Habbox forums such as Games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!