PDA

View Full Version : How about a new HM?

Elissa.
06-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Hmm, do you think It's time for a new habbo manager? I reckon we should have a girl. Someone who livens up habbo? Because Chris doesn't really do that much things. Yes okay, maybe the competitions are alright and polls and stuff. But a HM that does cozzie changes and stuff? A Fun one? A girl would be nice. But not another Callie. Lol

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator) Thread closed due to repeated off topic posting leading to arguments.

Invent
06-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Definately not another female hm. We've had too many.

Alkaz
06-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Nilsn ftw. its his hotel he will do what he wants with it :P

Alkaz
06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Nilsn ftw. its his hotel he will do what he wants with it :P

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Posts merged.

Energizer
06-01-2008, 01:12 AM
who's chris?

Alkaz
06-01-2008, 01:14 AM
chris = lost_witness
helen = helkat
emma = redtiz
al = ukchaseral

:Act
06-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Just because Lostie isnt on the hotel, doesnt mean he's not working. Don't forget he has loads of things to do to keep the site running, sorting out office things, and im sure TONNES of other stuff that we just dont know.
His job isnt to play Habbo. It's to manage it. And there's a lot more to do than just organising a Cozzie Change ;)

Shrile
06-01-2008, 01:02 PM
He never comes on tbh
never chats that much to us
when hes on he posts something or does something
then sodders
off

Jordy
06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Just because Lostie isnt on the hotel, doesnt mean he's not working. Don't forget he has loads of things to do to keep the site running, sorting out office things, and im sure TONNES of other stuff that we just dont know.
His job isnt to play Habbo. It's to manage it. And there's a lot more to do than just organising a Cozzie Change ;)Aha but if he doesn't do any decent quests or campaigns or competition, we'll all leave and then he'll have no 'Paperwork' to do since Habbo will close. He needs to sort it out, his job is to keep the hotel entertained with campaigns as well. Just because he might be doing a lot behind the scene's doesn't mean he should stay. What happens behind the scene's doesn't make me come on Habbo, nor does it really effect it so I don't really give a damn about behind the scene's.

New Hotel Manager please? ;)

Hazza
06-01-2008, 01:12 PM
I think it's time for a new HM.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Lostie is lost.
I'm up for a girl this time because I think they work harder.
But meh.

-:Undertaker:-
06-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Many of you say 'oh well he does other work aswell', then maybe we need another Hotel Manager to work alongside him, he does paperwork and she/he does entertainment.

Alkaz
06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Nilsn should do that i think :) he seems quiet fun. or get glitterkat or someone back.

Boxiel
06-01-2008, 01:20 PM
I don't think UK needs a new HM.. Theres nothing wrong with our current one..
Just remember he will be very busy with Helkat's departure...

Jordy
06-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Many of you say 'oh well he does other work aswell', then maybe we need another Hotel Manager to work alongside him, he does paperwork and she/he does entertainment.Indeed, I also don't care of it's a boy/girl, I think it's rather immature at this age you still have 'Preferences' it's a bit... y'no... There's only been 3 females and 1 male, just because in most people's opinion three of the female's where good, doesn't mean the next one will be, three isn't a lot to go on.

MadFrankie2007
16-01-2008, 09:03 AM
The thing i have noticed since chris had started theres has only been like about 2 credit deals and remember when we always used to have double creds weekends.

Okeanos
16-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Lost_Witness is ok

I wouldn't say no to a new one but im not bothered, Dionysus pls <3

HotelUser
16-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Since 2003 all the Hotel Managers do the exact same things to be honest, they're told what to do and they do it. I don't really see much more they can do?

dunke
16-01-2008, 11:40 AM
maybe they cant do anything cos the staff suck-ups are following them around all day so they dont get a moments rest

Pyroka
16-01-2008, 11:50 AM
maybe they cant do anything cos the staff suck-ups are following them around all day so they dont get a moments rest

Partially agreed. They can't do too much because of this reason, however they can do some things like organise events with ease. It's the fact that they're always so busy! They can never get out of the paperwork, especially when they're by themselves with such a large burden, and with no Assistant to help them. I think Chris would most definitely be able to do the job, but since there's another side to it, of administration and all that rubbish, then he's got alot on his plate.

Plus, he does have a life of his own and he would prefer to get out a little rather than being around 24/7. This is why I think the Moderators should have more control over events organised by office staff... Preferably if they could be controlled by the Moderators themselves. :rolleyes:

jesus
16-01-2008, 12:11 PM
instead of calling em by their first names, why not call them by the names that we know?

also i dont think one is needed.

Duck Hunt
16-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I Think We Should.. Im Not Sure Who Chooses The Update Date But Weve Had Like 6 This Year.. I Remember When it Used To Be 2 - 3? I Say If There Was A New Manager It Should Be HelKat ;) Shes Great At events And A Nice Person :D And Actually Used To Be On Alot, Accepts F/rs, Chats With You, Etc Etc ;]

e5
19-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Excuse me but I'd have no idea who "Chris" was if you didn't tell me in the title. You call him by his Habbo name, not his real life. You call other habbo's by their real life but not staff, it's pathetic. On the otherhand, no we don't need a new Hotel Manager. Lost does a great job, he does stuff out of Habbo, such as in the offices that you don't know he does!

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Personally, I think it's not up to any of us to judge how good or bad he is. Yeah, I know without us he would have no job. Let's face it, at the end of the day he is the manager of the hotel he doesn't just have to come online an give us quests every single week. I think he interacts quite a lot with the Habbo Users and he's doing a pretty good job managing the hotel. When he does decide to leave i'm sure regardless who the next HM is there will still be a minority of users who are going to complain. Unless you know exactly how much work he does then you can't accuse him of being crap or that we are in a desperate need of a new Hotel Manager.

Energizer
19-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Excuse me but I'd have no idea who "Chris" was if you didn't tell me in the title.yeah right, habbo is probs the first thing that springs to mind when you hear the name 'chris'

Hazza
19-01-2008, 05:51 PM
I Think We Should.. Im Not Sure Who Chooses The Update Date But Weve Had Like 6 This Year.. I Remember When it Used To Be 2 - 3? I Say If There Was A New Manager It Should Be HelKat ;) Shes Great At events And A Nice Person :D And Actually Used To Be On Alot, Accepts F/rs, Chats With You, Etc Etc ;]
She left mate ;)

Invent
19-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Excuse me but I'd have no idea who "Chris" was if you didn't tell me in the title. You call him by his Habbo name, not his real life. You call other habbo's by their real life but not staff, it's pathetic. On the otherhand, no we don't need a new Hotel Manager. Lost does a great job, he does stuff out of Habbo, such as in the offices that you don't know he does!

I've seen you say chris on several occasions o_o

bo$$
19-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Aha but if he doesn't do any decent quests or campaigns or competition, we'll all leave and then he'll have no 'Paperwork' to do since Habbo will close. He needs to sort it out, his job is to keep the hotel entertained with campaigns as well. Just because he might be doing a lot behind the scene's doesn't mean he should stay. What happens behind the scene's doesn't make me come on Habbo, nor does it really effect it so I don't really give a damn about behind the scene's.

New Hotel Manager please? ;)

habbo will never close
it'll be here until the end of time

e5
I've seen you say chris on several occasions o_o
No I haven't, ever. I don't even know who you are.

PriceTags

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, but you really shouldn't have put that first sentence on. You're going to get all sorts of poo off everyone now.

Anyways the current HM is doing fine. When he leaves it'll be the usual case of "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT HIM BACK!!"

Swearwolf
19-01-2008, 05:54 PM
need a new 1 yeah but def not another woman god

e5
19-01-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, but you really shouldn't have put that first sentence on. You're going to get all sorts of poo off everyone now.

Anyways the current HM is doing fine. When he leaves it'll be the usual case of "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT HIM BACK!!"
I don't want to come across as "fake". I tell the situation how it is, I had no idea who "Chris" was until I read it in the title.

jesus
19-01-2008, 05:56 PM
No I haven't, ever. I don't even know who you are.you certainly know who chris is though

e5
19-01-2008, 05:59 PM
When people say Chris, i'm like who?! Depending on the context, but if I was to think of any Chris it would be Habbo.co.uk/Urg/Grime/CPS and not Chris-Lost_Witness. I suppose i'll have to get used to it, but it really really annoys me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!