PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 02:22 AM
I havn't been on in like 5 months, My runescape names Sir of rohan btw and im thinking of coming back to the game, however i don't really know what i want to do, im thinking of starting again.

Could you please give me a summary of the big changes over the last few months, if any.

Conorx0
06-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Wildy been removed.

Grande exchange been introduced.

Uneven trades is impossible now.

New skill [Summoning] is being released this month.

Cwmbran
06-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Bloody hell kieran where have you been?

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 02:37 AM
Well, i got kicked out from my moms, then moved in with my nan, then she kicked me out now im livin with my uncle, n he got the internet today sooooo basically thats the story in balamory

Conorx0
06-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Duel arena been modified so you can only stake 3k.

Party house been moved to falador.

New armour and weapons been released with god wars dungeon.

Oh ++why you keep getting kicked out ?

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Wildys been removed? :S
NEw skill sounds interesting and im in need of a members pin, so i spose the uneven trading thing makes it harder to get one now on here i spose, even tho i can just about afford one but hey

Cwmbran
06-01-2008, 02:58 AM
Well, i got kicked out from my moms, then moved in with my nan, then she kicked me out now im livin with my uncle, n he got the internet today sooooo basically thats the story in balamory

Oo sounds interesting.

Also theres a new mini-game that has replaced the wild called Bounty Hunter, theres a guide on how to do RWT on it in the guides section.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 02:58 AM
both ridiculous reasons for getting kicked out
Getting kicked out from home; I got grounded for not tidying my room, the last few weeks had done my head in, being 16 havin to be in at 10 getting grounded, i had enough especially getting grounded for that, and my mom had asked me to take a letter to her mates so i went to do it and i was going to go on my ped then my moms bf phoned n he said i wasnt alowed to go on my ped so being stubborn as i am i went out on my ped delivered the letter, n came back at 9, 8 hours later.

Getting kicked out of my nans was evevn more of a stupid reason. I got fired from work for not doing overtime, so she kicked me out, Its not like i was paying her rent so i don't see her problem.

and whats the grand exchange?

And is there any way of purchasing a members pin now? (don't be sarcastic and say "yeah use your phone")

Alkaz
06-01-2008, 03:01 AM
lol you should come back, might keep you out of t rouble and stop you from being resented from all your family members rofl jokes babe.

Cwmbran
06-01-2008, 03:13 AM
both ridiculous reasons for getting kicked out
Getting kicked out from home; I got grounded for not tidying my room, the last few weeks had done my head in, being 16 havin to be in at 10 getting grounded, i had enough especially getting grounded for that, and my mom had asked me to take a letter to her mates so i went to do it and i was going to go on my ped then my moms bf phoned n he said i wasnt alowed to go on my ped so being stubborn as i am i went out on my ped delivered the letter, n came back at 9, 8 hours later.

Getting kicked out of my nans was evevn more of a stupid reason. I got fired from work for not doing overtime, so she kicked me out, Its not like i was paying her rent so i don't see her problem.

and whats the grand exchange?

And is there any way of purchasing a members pin now? (don't be sarcastic and say "yeah use your phone")

Wow toughs are pathetic reasons for getting kicked out.
Also read this on how to trade now http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=440697
Member pins are about 1m now.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Wow toughs are pathetic reasons for getting kicked out.
Also read this on how to trade now http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=440697
Member pins are about 1m now.

1m? jesus argh i got alod of members items in my invent, no space in bank and 1.4m all my stuffs worthless as well -.-

Cwmbran
06-01-2008, 03:25 AM
Well your trusted, so if you manage to find a seller im sure you'll pay up.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Well your trusted, so if you manage to find a seller im sure you'll pay up.
Mmhm but nobody on Habbox is THAT trustworthy...

Cwmbran
06-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Mmhm but nobody on Habbox is THAT trustworthy...
True that.
Hmm, if i had one for sale i could sell you one cheap but i dont.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 05:27 AM
rune seems to have gone downhill i dont like this new trading thing

Tbh
06-01-2008, 07:47 AM
nobody does

RSTurbo
06-01-2008, 10:13 AM
It sucks now tbh,
they *TEXT REMOVED* the game up so badly,
i mean its them loosing money becuase of people cancling membership because they dont want to play anymore

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Rafiki
06-01-2008, 10:24 AM
i could by1 and give u it for free :D seeming as u loved from people

and been through a rough times :D

Want me 2 :D

graffiti
06-01-2008, 02:47 PM
new skill
new alyout
grand exchange
no staking
no pking
summonning skill being realeased
current xp thing
thts bout it

BobX
06-01-2008, 02:56 PM
omg welcome back ily! <3

Jupar
06-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome back, I remember in hxf chat you use to call me a nub cause I was cooking then woodcutting on my old level 3 and you use to take the mick out of the name to :(:( But you loved me really when I got 3 99's.

Poor
06-01-2008, 04:07 PM
L owned irl init

Shrlurp
06-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Iya, welcme back.

I do remember you however you won't remember me :eusa_whis

Hope things get better with your uncle. :eusa_clap

JackBuddy
06-01-2008, 05:30 PM
i remember you :O

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Iya, welcme back.

I do remember you however you won't remember me :eusa_whis

Hope things get better with your uncle. :eusa_clap

everythings fine with my uncle, and my mom in fact, tbh i dont wanna move back in with my mom because i have so ,much more freedom at my uncles.

Im contemplating on whether to get members or not i remember most of you btw

Jupar
06-01-2008, 05:55 PM
everythings fine with my uncle, and my mom in fact, tbh i dont wanna move back in with my mom because i have so ,much more freedom at my uncles.

Im contemplating on whether to get members or not i remember most of you btw
Do you remember me what story I told you. :D and get MEMBARS

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Do you remember me what story I told you. :D and get MEMBARS

errr dno are you baby_skiller?

Jupar
06-01-2008, 05:57 PM
errr dno are you baby_skiller?
Yeh, hiya.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Yeh, hiya.

woo i was thinking how much of a pillock i'd look if i got it wrong.

Jupar
06-01-2008, 06:14 PM
woo i was thinking how much of a pillock i'd look if i got it wrong.
I know I know, Don't play that no more mabye pm me on here. ;) As I sold it when it got hacked etc. But welcome back chum.

Kieeran
06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I've got cred on my phone but if i was to get members, i don't know what to do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!