PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with Cod4

Viruz
06-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Im so annoyed twice now the game has like *Text Removed* up on live and i have gone down ranks and atm i can private chat with people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Technologic
06-01-2008, 04:31 PM
The ea servers are messed at the moment.

Neil
06-01-2008, 04:33 PM
The ea servers are messed at the moment.

COD isn't published or even made by EA?

Technologic
06-01-2008, 04:56 PM
COD isn't published or even made by EA?
I dont even know why i said ea :l

I meant cod4

Azul
06-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Nope it's not. It seems it goes down mainly at peak times in America. They can't cope with the amount of people on the game at the moment, according to what I heard anyway.

Andeeh
06-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Yea as Azul said.

Its laggy very late at night here but during mourning/early afternoon its okish.

Technologic
06-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Thats what i mean :l the servers are messed... they cant copeee

Alan_Carr
06-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah, its really laggy at nights..
Also when im in games with Americans, its major laggy LOL

yido
06-01-2008, 05:24 PM
same last night like 1am my signal bar was like 1 lol

Alan_Carr
06-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Lol, mine used to be like one bar signal, but mine is always the best one there now, its dodgy

Cypher-
06-01-2008, 09:30 PM
yeah ive been trying for the past hour to find a game and i cant so im off to play fifa instead :@

Naruto!
06-01-2008, 09:38 PM
They should segregate UK and USA users.

Alan_Carr
06-01-2008, 09:41 PM
nah cos i like annoying the americans :)

Minstrels
06-01-2008, 11:05 PM
nah cos i like annoying the americans :)
but dey bully me n dey scarez me! :(:(:(

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
lol i saw someone with "9/11" in their clan tag, sick guys enit, i reported him lool

Minstrels
07-01-2008, 09:30 AM
lol i saw someone with "9/11" in their clan tag, sick guys enit, i reported him lool
Was that ponce from London?

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Was that ponce from London?

Which one LOL?
Theres tons of ponces, anyways my rank is CAPTAIN now zuuuuppppp

Minstrels
07-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Which one LOL?
Theres tons of ponces, anyways my rank is CAPTAIN now zuuuuppppp
The one who get trying to kill you but you kept shooting him. Doesn't help urm... the one who said 'I barebacked your momma!'.

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 09:35 AM
LOL!
He was just some ****** who thought he "owned" at cod4.

Minstrels
07-01-2008, 09:37 AM
LOL!
He was just some ****** who thought he "owned" at cod4.

yh oi Greg I'm on fifa now so go on! :)

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Kk, im'a comin ;)

Marky.
07-01-2008, 11:49 AM

lol at u reporting him , why would you want 2 do that?

all the yanks do is give the english trouble on live princess diana this the queen that

tea and crumpit squire ect

they just **** me off 100%

and its just not cod4 thats not working 2 original poster :P (i didnt read the whole thread)

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 11:55 AM
LOL IT WAS ME REALLY LOOOL

Azul
07-01-2008, 01:15 PM
A couple of my mates had 9/11 as their clan tag. I thought it was abit harsh, but as Marky said us British get nothing but stick from the Yanks. it's all good fun sometimes though.

Viruz
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
hahaha gota love the yanks not! being canadian i hate them more but i have a kinda english accent so they like english ****** (only insult most them come up with) and im like oook then he said i couldnt speak english that i said 'can't' wrong he said its prononced with a k like Kan't then i ask him what lanuage he was speaking and he said "i don't need to tell you noob i speak american" which made me laugh so much. I do not hate all americans on live but id say 55% of the yanks that play are the real idiots of live who think calling you as many names as they can think of will make them more of a man:rolleyes:

Marky.
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
i like canucks ;) but no offence but you sound just like americans i cant tell you apart

less you say how aboot that eh?

lol jk ;P but really i cant tell you apart

Pyroka
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
You'll find this problem is happening on quite a few games actually. It's due to the Live problems which Microsoft are having. It is in no way affiliated with EA so don't blame them and their servers. Their servers can cope fine, it's just the fact that the Xbox Live servers which are a "gateway" through to EA servers are messing up really badly due to the high usage in the holiday season. Microsoft prepared, but not well enough it seems. They underestimated the amount of people registering and thus the system fails.

From what I've heard, they're working on the problem now. If you don't believe me about EA, why would Gears of War & Halo 3 be playing up also, which are games made by Epic Games and Bungie? :) It's Microsofts servers taking a battering, so just wait a while and it should be ok soon. They've been trying to fix it for at least a week or so but it's bound to get fixed sooner or later.

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 02:34 PM
You'll find this problem is happening on quite a few games actually. It's due to the Live problems which Microsoft are having. It is in no way affiliated with EA so don't blame them and their servers. Their servers can cope fine, it's just the fact that the Xbox Live servers which are a "gateway" through to EA servers are messing up really badly due to the high usage in the holiday season. Microsoft prepared, but not well enough it seems. They underestimated the amount of people registering and thus the system fails.

From what I've heard, they're working on the problem now. If you don't believe me about EA, why would Gears of War & Halo 3 be playing up also, which are games made by Epic Games and Bungie? :) It's Microsofts servers taking a battering, so just wait a while and it should be ok soon. They've been trying to fix it for at least a week or so but it's bound to get fixed sooner or later.

WOW, well said :D
+rep

Marky.
07-01-2008, 03:36 PM

but after all that cod 4 has nothing 2 do with EA :rolleyes:

its suposed 2 just be games with match making

kane and lynch works fine online aswell as bomber man smashtv cod2 and a few otherss

Alan_Carr
07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
its cos of the americans obvs.

fweggy
07-01-2008, 07:24 PM
well mine is just insane and im pro...

Neil
07-01-2008, 09:52 PM
well mine is just insane and im pro...

You can't be "pro" at point a gun at someone and shoot first

Viruz
08-01-2008, 01:08 PM
i like canucks ;) but no offence but you sound just like americans i cant tell you apart

less you say how aboot that eh?

lol jk ;P but really i cant tell you apart

hehe i love the aboot quote but we prononce it aboat kinda scottish.
My parents are expats so we move all over the world alot and i have been to most countries so have had insults thrown at me in many languages but the aboot one is most common.
Ne hu not a Canucks fan myself, Maple Leafs for me!

Alan_Carr
08-01-2008, 07:35 PM
LOL
Some french mug was tryna insult my mother earlier, but i didnt catch a word he said :P

Marky.
09-01-2008, 09:27 AM
LOL
Some french mug was tryna insult my mother earlier, but i didnt catch a word he said :P

What he say was it along the lines of blah blah blah your mother blah blah blah

i just called all people from canada canucks lol

Alan_Carr
09-01-2008, 10:07 PM
makes me laf though, all these daft idiots who ent got a clue bout england

Naruto!
09-01-2008, 10:08 PM
makes me laf though, all these daft idiots who ent got a clue bout england
one american i spoke to thought england was a city in london loool.

Azul
09-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Thats because alot of them haven't even left their home towns, let alone America.

Viruz
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Thats because alot of them haven't even left their home towns, let alone America.

haha my friend told about this guy that worked out that 3% of population of the united states think that 'American' is a language

ItsDave
10-01-2008, 06:03 PM
You cant go down ranks :l

Callum.
10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Went from being on 55 for quite a long time back to 49.

Lost 54 headshots with the dragunoth - had just got red tiger for it.

Took of 10 hours of gameplay.

Lost quite a few kills with the MP5.

Not the best of days. Happened to me yesterday / the day before.

french
10-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Ouch unlucky..

Alan_Carr
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, my game is scratched and that, but it only crashes / jams when the games are finished and it returns to the lobby and adds my XP :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!