PDA

View Full Version : Habboxtra.net's usersystem

chrisgocrazyH
07-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Hello, i've downloaded Habboxtra.net's usersystem and i have edited all configs and every thing.. but im still getting

Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

:l help.. (it only shows when i login)

Code:

<?
oB_start();
// allows you to use cookies.
include("config.php");
if (!$logged[username])
{
if (!$_POST[login])
{
echo("
<font face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 8pt\">
<form method=\"POST\">
<p align=\"center\">
<input type=\"text\" name=\"username\" id=\"username\" value=\"Username\" onfocus=\"this.value == 'Username' ? this.value = '' : this.value = this.value\" onblur=\"this.value == '' ? this.value = 'Username' : this.value = this.value\" style=\"width: 140px; height: 22px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:8pt\" size=\"20\" />
<br />

</font><font face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 5pt\">
&nbsp;</font><font face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 8pt\"><br>

<input type=\"password\" name=\"password\" id=\"password\" value=\"Password\" onfocus=\"this.value == 'Password' ? this.value = '' : this.value = this.value\" onblur=\"this.value == '' ? this.value = 'Password' : this.value = this.value\" style=\"width: 140px; height: 22px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:8pt\" size=\"20\" /></font><font size=\"1\" face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 8pt\">
<br />

</font><font face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 5pt\">&nbsp;&nbsp;</font><font size=\"1\" face=Verdana style=\"font-size: 8pt\"><br>

<input type=\"submit\" name=\"login\" value=\"Login\" size=\"20\" style=\"font-family: Verdana; font-size: 8pt\"></font><br><br><font face=\"Verdana\" style=\"font-size: 8pt\">
<a href='forgotpass.php'>Forgot Pass</a> ||
<a href='register.php'>Register</a></font></p>
</form>");
}
if ($_POST[login]) {
// the form has been submitted. We continue...
$username=$_POST['username'];
$passwordz = $_POST['password'];
$password = md5($passwordz);
// the above lines set variables with the submitted information.
$info = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$username'") or die(mysql_error());
$data = mysql_fetch_array($info);
if($data[password] != $password) {
// the password was not the user's password!
echo "Incorrect username or password!<br><br>
<a href=\"javascript:history.go(-1)\">&lt; Back</a>";
}else{
// the password was right!
$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$username'") or die(mysql_error());
$user = mysql_fetch_array($query);

// gets the user's information
setcookie("id", $user[id],time()+(60*60*24*5), "/", "");
setcookie("pass", $user[password],time()+(60*60*24*5), "/", "");

$header = $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"];
$header = header("Location: main.php");
// modify the above line...add in your site url instead of yoursite.com
}
}
}
else
{
$new = mysql_query("select * from pmessages where unread = 'unread' and touser = '$logged[username]'");
$new = mysql_num_rows($new);
header("Location: main.php");
}
?>
<body style="background-color: transparent" topmargin="15" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bottommargin="0" link="#000000" vlink="#000000" alink="#000000">MAINS PHP CODE:

<script>
top.location = 'http://habboxtra.net/';
</script>

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Due to it being bumped

Zaub
07-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Well you've got the MySQL password wrong in the config then.

chrisgocrazyH
07-01-2008, 11:13 AM
nahh i fixed the system is built for Habboxtra lots of bugs i got there old one ill just use CJ55s :) if someone gives me 7mb file uploader ill upload it and release :) all it is a Free System that has been modified

1m=a=c1
07-01-2008, 11:58 AM
don't u dare release this system, my name is Chris, and i know petal, who gave it to you, he stole it for his website, and it was not meant for his, or anyone others, only mine, i will get Ryan to take action if this happens. seriously, this is copyright, and if any site besides habboxtra.net, habboerror.net and habborelax.com holds this member system, the creator Ryan can sue, as it is copyright, this is the law, and anyone found with it on there site is held solely responsible..

MODS, please don't delete this, as this is a serious matter.

P.S. Chris, if you release this, your are subject to copyright laws, and will be prosecuted..

1m=a=c1
07-01-2008, 11:59 AM
it is not a FREE RELEASE... it was stolen, and copyright laws apply. im serious...

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minutes edit time.

loserWILL
07-01-2008, 12:07 PM
don't u dare release this system, my name is Chris, and i know petal, who gave it to you, he stole it for his website, and it was not meant for his, or anyone others, only mine, i will get Ryan to take action if this happens. seriously, this is copyright, and if any site besides habboxtra.net, habboerror.net and habborelax.com holds this member system, the creator Ryan can sue, as it is copyright, this is the law, and anyone found with it on there site is held solely responsible..

P.S. Chris, if you release this, your are subject to copyright laws, and will be prosecuted..

Aha, that's funny. You couldn't sue if you wanted to. One, it's your (the creator's) fault it got leaked, and two it's a ******* habbo usersystem.

1m=a=c1
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Aha, that's funny. You couldn't sue if you wanted to. One, it's your (the creator's) fault it got leaked, and two it's a ******* habbo usersystem.

actually, u will find we can sue, as its copywritten.

its a legal binding, no matter wat anyone says...

GoldenMerc
07-01-2008, 12:16 PM
But surely if its just a edited version of a free release you dont actually 'own' it so you woulnt be able to sue?

1m=a=c1
07-01-2008, 12:18 PM
its not completely edited, only sum of it, so the binding still applys, but it doesnt matter, i have spoken to him, and it has been settled.

chrisgocrazyH
07-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Sorry i will nto release and I am sorry i cannot release i have just been told it was not a free copy sorry :)

MrCraig
07-01-2008, 03:53 PM

it is not a FREE RELEASE... it was stolen, and copyright laws apply. im serious...

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minutes edit time.

um, no you couldnt sue if you wanted to.

Its TechTuts UserSystem so you have absolutely no legal claim over it no matter how much you modified.

And i dont think your allowed to claim it as your own either.

So..

If you want to say

This is copyright to me BLA BLA BLA

Then you should make your own system from scratch instead of relying on others.

He can upload it and release it if he wants, the law has no claim whatsoever on it.

And i doubt youd pursue a court case for a habbo usersystem that wasnt originally yours anyways.

EDIT: If you want, il host the file for you if this guy has scared you into uploading.. as there is nothing he can do about it.
I dont like people who think because they modded something they own it.

Luke
07-01-2008, 03:58 PM
litterally it's like ourhabbo. They C+P'd nareshes usersystem, then sold it.

MrCraig
07-01-2008, 04:00 PM
their giving free now though or i think techtuts would have something to say about it..

LegendOfNoob
07-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Saying Copyright Means NOTHING
its been fought over and over
basically
unless you have the oringinal documents w/time and date + a Legal Document signed by a wittness & a law figure such as a local district attorney w/date time for witness proof copyright means NOTHING

MrCraig
07-01-2008, 04:19 PM
and since its copied off techtuts, thats not going to happen :rolleyes:

The system looks REALLY insecure though, so dont know why anyone would want it, a monkey could SQL inject it in about 2 seconds if it wanted to.

LegendOfNoob
07-01-2008, 04:21 PM
its extremly insecure
its not even flash its simple html
i checked and most all is copy and paste
mainly from:
TechTuts
&
Dynamic Drive Scripts including
Right Click Disable(TOS VIOLATED)
Text Selection Disable
And Switch Menu Script(I DONT KNOW WHY EITHER)

Zaub
08-01-2008, 06:49 AM
You can't just say that it's copywritten.. You have to go through the process and pay for it.

He can't sue, and I think he has better things to do than sue over a stupid Habbo fansite user system.

Ryan doesn't even play Habbo anymore.

Jwaterfield
14-01-2008, 02:47 PM
You Need to get a life if youre going to sue over a usersystem thats not even coded correctly and also not even secure!

Invent
14-01-2008, 03:22 PM
its extremly insecure
its not even flash its simple html
i checked and most all is copy and paste
mainly from:
TechTuts
&
Dynamic Drive Scripts including
Right Click Disable(TOS VIOLATED)
Text Selection Disable
And Switch Menu Script(I DONT KNOW WHY EITHER)

And...?

Flash sucks for things like this o_o

Ini
14-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Why claim it as yours its blaintently obvious that its the techtuts usersystem anyone with a brain can see that.

Would be a diffrent matter if you used techtuts as a guide to writing your own if you got stuck, but copy and pasting it means you have no rights to it at all

If you had yes, used some of the same variables there would of been a problem or even if you took a whole page, say maybe the register page to see how they worked it and then wrote it from that, but its obviously a rip

Don't threaten people to sue for work thats not even yours..

VistaBoy
17-01-2008, 07:31 AM
its techtuts user system and habchat like made it edit it then ryan-m! got it from the own of habchat and edited it for habboxtra okay.

1m=a=c1
18-01-2008, 02:16 PM
people.. get over it already. this member system may look like that, but its original, this is old anyway, so stop going on about it, the problem is solved... jeez.

and its original, it might have been made the same as techtuts...

but its stil original

so... get... over... it...

RedCrisps
18-01-2008, 02:47 PM
people.. get over it already. this member system may look like that, but its original, this is old anyway, so stop going on about it, the problem is solved... jeez.

and its original, it might have been made the same as techtuts...

but its stil original

so... get... over... it...
LOL noob :P

1m=a=c1
22-01-2008, 06:08 AM
****.. thats just sad..

MrCraig
22-01-2008, 08:07 PM
LOL,

You wouldnt know an original script if it fell from the sky.

Lets take the "might be made the same as techtuts" and change it to "A complete rip of techtuts with a few things modified"

Then we get a valid statement :)

lolwut
22-01-2008, 08:26 PM
actually, u will find we can sue, as its copywritten.

its a legal binding, no matter wat anyone says...
no i fink u will find u cant su. spec with the way u talk.
copywritten isn't even a word, u will find.

Ryzie
13-08-2008, 01:27 PM
That's what happens when you steal from me :)
Anyone found with any trace of my Members System, will face Sulake :)
Seeing as how I'm re-opening, Sulake has aggreed to re-state the Official Status.
We can then say, you guys stole it, and your hosting will be disabled until removed.
Simple. :)
There goes your chance of Official.
There goes your chance of Popularity.
There goes your chance of Running a Fansite.
There goes your chance of Successfully running a Fansite.
There goes your money, that you paid for the hosting. Ahah hehe

Haven't people learnt, that if you steal someone's content, without permission, it's legally "stealing" or "plagiarism".
Just a word of Warning. If you get caught. You're buggered :)

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!