PDA

View Full Version : Haha you gotta see this video! - CONTAINES SPOILERS

Magnetez
07-01-2008, 08:49 PM
WILL SMITH DIES IN I AM LEGEND. HE SACRIFICES HIMSELF!

Wanna know more?

Neville is strung up in one of his traps. He cuts himself free but stabs himself in the leg by accident. Some of the dog zombies come along and Sam gets injured with Neville narrowly escaping with his life. He tries to save Sam but when she is about to turn into one of the infected he is left with no choice but to kill her. He then goes on a vengeful killing spree of the infected in his car, running them over. His car crashes and, just as one of the infected is about to kill him, he is saved by another survivor named Anna and her son Ethan. SHe drives back to Nevilles home, the infected following, unbeknownst to her. She patches up his leg but the house is attacked by the infected. The three of them take refuge in Nevilles lab and he realises that the cure is working on the infected woman. He gives a sample of the cure to Anna and has her take cover in a coal chute. He then pulls out a picture of his family and a hand grenade, pulling the pin of the grenade and charging the infected leader with it as he breaks through to the lab, sacrificing himself and killing a hell of alot of infected along the way. Anna and Ethan survive and drive to a survivors colony, handing over the cure to the loeader. She then states in a voiceover that Neville sacrificed himself for humanity and that because of his cure humanity was able to rebuild, establishing his legend.

Anyways onto that video...
go on youtube.
Search robert the doll.
Freaky stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4DIBTB9X0A

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please make sure all film/TV spoilers are contained within a spoiler tag.

Azul
07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Hahaha.

-Eyeless-
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
HAHAHA so harsh to people that aint seen it :P

Magnetez
07-01-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4DIBTB9X0A

That's about some doll that's claimed to be alive called Robert The Doll.

Frikkin' Freaky!

benjamin
07-01-2008, 08:58 PM
put it in spoiler tags :/

-Eyeless-
07-01-2008, 08:59 PM
put it in spoiler tags :/

I think the point is he is trying to **** people off :rolleyes:

Ashley 12344
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
I think the point is he is trying to **** people off :rolleyes:

Funny guy ain't he?

tdi
07-01-2008, 09:55 PM
lol, even if people didnt want to see it, the spoiler doesn't count when you hover over the thread title in the forum. first thing you see is "WILL SMITH DIES IN I AM LEGEND!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!