PDA

View Full Version : POWERadio (message to the old 'crew')

:Edzy
07-01-2008, 11:10 PM
[Noob thread]
Does anyone wanna carry poweradio on because i think we were making such progress and it was fun too. Gave me something to devote my life to instead of having pointless conversations to waste my life away lols.

anyway

If any of the old crew isnt busy why don't have a chat like we used to and see what we can achieve :)

Ed

Aflux
07-01-2008, 11:11 PM
It was thought of bringing it back, Simon made a thread not so long ago; we all said yes - nothing came about.

Invent
07-01-2008, 11:13 PM
I've got a few designs, site plans and stuff that I made very recently, somewhere on my PC.

I'll try to get in contact with all the old 'crew' tomorrow or something.

Aflux
07-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm working soz.

QuickScriptz
08-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Hm.... I never really figured out what POWERadio was anyways...? Anyone care to fill me in?

P.S. I have to say that POWERadio is a poor choice of name because when I Google it about all I can find is a series of Christian Radio/Promotion sites...

Aflux
08-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Hm.... I never really figured out what POWERadio was anyways...? Anyone care to fill me in?

P.S. I have to say that POWERadio is a poor choice of name because when I Google it about all I can find is a series of Christian Radio/Promotion sites...
That's where SEO comes in handy my friend.

08-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Kwllio

Sounds good :D

cant actually wait :)

So the old team was:

+====================================+
| Graphics |
| |
| Team Leader - Tom |
| |
| Members - Simon |
| Ryan1 |
| Tim |
| Ryan (Footy) |
| Kieran |
| Adam |
| Edward |

| Coding |
| |
| Team Leader - Richard |
| |
| Members - Simon |
| Ryan1 |
| Tim |
| Kieran |
| Adam |
| Kevin |
| Sam |

| Radio |
| |
| Team Leader - Edward/Ryan2 |
| |
| Members - Whole Team |

| Public Relations |
| |
| Team Leader - Nick |
| |
| Members - Kieran |
| Adam |
| Simon |

| Content |
| |
| Team Leader - Tim and Kieran |
| |
| Members - Adam |
| Simon |
| Tom |
| Sam |

| Marketing and Finance |
| |
| Team Leader - Nick |
| |
| Members - Kieran |
| Adam |
| Simon |

------------------------------------------------------

was there anyone else coz i remember it being advertised again?

Assassinator
08-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Ide like to help:P

php.net
08-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Gave me something to devote my life to

No offence intended, but why don't you devote your life to getting a life? Have fun in your childhood instead of trying to learn everything about business. It's not good for you, sad to read about on CV's (companies really want to know that you've got achievements in sports etc), and doesn't get you anywhere.

You should get outside and involved, get into sports etc. You may think you're being mature by creating web companies, but you're jumping the gun. Lay back, chill and enjoy your life. Don't try getting involved with business until you really need to. Look at Darren for example. :p

QuickScriptz
08-01-2008, 09:44 PM
That's where SEO comes in handy my friend.

Um... well way to not answer my question.... what is POWERadio?

Tomm
08-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I would be happy to help with the coding side if you need me.

Randomer
08-01-2008, 10:34 PM
What is it about?

php.net
08-01-2008, 10:43 PM
What is it about?

POWERadio is an online radio station idea that was being discussed a while back by some members. :)

09-01-2008, 04:24 PM
No offence intended, but why don't you devote your life to getting a life? Have fun in your childhood instead of trying to learn everything about business. It's not good for you, sad to read about on CV's (companies really want to know that you've got achievements in sports etc), and doesn't get you anywhere.

You should get outside and involved, get into sports etc. You may think you're being mature by creating web companies, but you're jumping the gun. Lay back, chill and enjoy your life. Don't try getting involved with business until you really need to. Look at Darren for example. :p

Who's Darren lol?

and yeahh i do do loads of sport and stuff. But i enjoy more than just sports and the sports i like are also limited and i have loads of free time etc. Just a bit of fun and i was kinda exaggerating lol.

php.net
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Who's Darren lol?

and yeahh i do do loads of sport and stuff. But i enjoy more than just sports and the sports i like are also limited and i have loads of free time etc. Just a bit of fun and i was kinda exaggerating lol.

Toogood lol.

craigg.
09-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Although I wan't appart of the original team, I would second what Tom has said, I wouldn't mind helping with the coding aspect if you needed me. If you are interested, and you are going ahead with the site, drop me a PM.

10-01-2008, 11:50 AM
yeahh, sounds good.

talk to simon though and i'm sure he'll deal with it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!