PDA

View Full Version : JPT

PlKEY-ARMY
08-01-2008, 11:06 PM
yup johnstone paint trophy...

does anyones team still in it? dont think anyone is supporters of the teams through? anyway

whatta terrible game
the whole game there was about 5 shots... it was all midfield play absolute bored the pants out of everyone

stone fumbled the ball over the line after a freekick got cleared off the line (gillingham 1-0 up)
then 30 seconds later they score a goal... excact same wah happened in fa cup against barnet!

rest of the game is terrible only 10 mins left

straight to penalties
everyone has scored and its now 4-4 on penalties
our 17yr old steps up to take it but a steward ***** comes on the pitch and has a pointless word with the ref about something i think our fans abouh a pitch invasion i dunno so its obvious init? it puts the youngster off as more pressure he steps up and POST! their player comes up and finishes just with royce nearlly gettin a finger to it were out
mk dons vs swansea in southern final absolute terrible
mk dons players run to the mk dons fans huggin and **** and a few of our fans gettin ejected but have to walk on the pitch past the mk dons fans and were givin it to the mk dons fans ahah was brilliant bit like th ebit in green street but yeh anyway bad game but ohwell concentrate on the league
we did have our full first team midfield out because of suspension aswell :O ahah :(

oh yeh paul ince had a scrap up with our manager stimmo was funny we ****** ince off bad so :)
their keeper made soo many errors and gave away easy corners for us gotta love the "dodgy keeper" chant :P

Jamie!
08-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Wish you had beaten them, I hate that club with a passion. One thing for certain, I won't be visiting their ground next season (if we don't get promoted of course... ;)). They shouldn't even be in the Football League so I won't be giving the *******s any of my money.

YellowParasol
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
We're already out, infact we lost 3-1 away to MK Dons in round 2 after we knocked out Nottingham Forest 3-2 away. i went to both games

Jordie
09-01-2008, 03:10 PM
dons luck atm
you score they run up the other end 1 minute later and score
when you're top your luck runs for you.

dons get 8,000 at home games because they're top not because they're well surported

PlKEY-ARMY
09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
yup defo jordie their capacity iss 22,000 and never get even 9,000 :O

at yellowparasol thats a good result against forest though 3-2 not bad

Andeeh
09-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Brighton lost again.

They looked like they could win it but just not our day again.

Jordie
09-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Brighton lost again.

They looked like they could win it but just not our day again.

i know they lost but losing to swansea 1-0 at the liberty isnt really that bad.. they are top of the league and going well, they come down to kenny this saturday so we'll see how good they are because only 1 side has taken 3 points from us at home this year and a wonder goal won it for bristol rovers

Grainger@CUFC
09-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Got knocked out by Stockport :8. Anyways, I just hope a northern team wins now, cause I'd hate Sawnsea or Franchise United to win it.

YellowParasol
09-01-2008, 10:50 PM
yup defo jordie their capacity iss 22,000 and never get even 9,000 :O

at yellowparasol thats a good result against forest though 3-2 not bad

When we beat them i think we was favourites to win the competition but was eliminated in round 2

Jamie!
10-01-2008, 12:56 AM
dons luck atm
you score they run up the other end 1 minute later and score
when you're top your luck runs for you.

dons get 8,000 at home games because they're top not because they're well surported
Not to mention that they give 1000+ free/cheap tickets to local kids every game. Then there is the fact that it's a new stadium so that adds to the novelty factor.

PlKEY-ARMY
10-01-2008, 01:10 AM
best put toether video for a match ive ever seen hes like a pro lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T4dGxh43kjI

yeh true jamie i mean look at this http://www.footballgroundsofengland.co.uk/images/MK%20Dons-01.jpg
all you can say is lol tbh actually nice ground and proposed to be 32,000

Andeeh
10-01-2008, 09:45 AM
i know they lost but losing to swansea 1-0 at the liberty isnt really that bad.. they are top of the league and going well, they come down to kenny this saturday so we'll see how good they are because only 1 side has taken 3 points from us at home this year and a wonder goal won it for bristol rovers
Yea in southern final top of league 1 vs top of league 2

Brighton dont seem to be playing well these past matches.

Lost to maccasfield in fa cup.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!