PDA

View Full Version : Prefects announced!!

:Act
10-01-2008, 05:11 PM
The "PERFECT" Prefects have been announced!
RED House
Okapia LimeSammy Kanakai-D ferrari3001 fathead.101

YELLOW House
Classe Kecio VoiceOver. nac00 Amorz

PURPLE House
Kardan Okeanos Equalized Ardemax CaptainLouise

GREEN House
TopManTim 2KwlAaron Holly-fuzz Medling nathan11211

BLUE House
.Adz.. o-Jester-o AstroFart Colyt Fillets

PINK House
Hikez 1nintendo-wii Rihanna..! mixy! oliiviia

You will all receive your PERFECT badges on Monday 14th January! Congratulations!

I cant help but feel cheated. Some people i know have organised for their house LOADS. In purple, i know Thrived, Skimbleshank and MANY others went out of their way to organise events, games, rooms, promotions and other activities. I also know in blue that CHA!NGANG and e5 promoted LOADS, and i also saw many games and things organised by people for other houses, yet none of these people appear on this list?
Some aren't even wearing the badge, other's not even the uniform tie.
I think the least Staff could have done was paid a little bit of attention to the forums and see who ran events and games, and who helped contribute to the houses instead of just choosing people who did nothing for the house.

e5
10-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Everyone on that list apart .Adz.. from the blue house but 0 effort in to helping the team, yet they get the badge, this is aload of crap tbh.

Kyle
10-01-2008, 05:17 PM
The "PERFECT" Prefects have been announced!
RED House
Okapia LimeSammy Kanakai-D ferrari3001 fathead.101

YELLOW House
Classe Kecio VoiceOver. nac00 Amorz

PURPLE House
Kardan Okeanos Equalized Ardemax CaptainLouise

GREEN House
TopManTim 2KwlAaron Holly-fuzz Medling nathan11211

BLUE House
.Adz.. o-Jester-o AstroFart Colyt Fillets

PINK House
Hikez 1nintendo-wii Rihanna..! mixy! oliiviia

You will all receive your PERFECT badges on Monday 14th January! Congratulations!

I cant help but feel cheated. Some people i know have organised for their house LOADS. In purple, i know Thrived, Skimbleshank and MANY others went out of their way to organise events, games, rooms, promotions and other activities. I also know in blue that CHA!NGANG and e5 promoted LOADS, and i also saw many games and things organised by people for other houses, yet none of these people appear on this list?
Some aren't even wearing the badge, other's not even the uniform tie.
I think the least Staff could have done was paid a little bit of attention to the forums and see who ran events and games, and who helped contribute to the houses instead of just choosing people who did nothing for the house.

I totally agree with you, but I guess there's nothing we can do, and the admins won't care about everybody else anymore they'll be like "hey look at my badge i'm so cool" why is it that topmantim was an admin and he was chosen, kardan was, so was classe, but what about heloeverybody and shortcheese :S That obviously wasn't random? Although the other people chosen were? Yet another stupid comp, I don't see why I enter them tbh...

e5
10-01-2008, 05:18 PM
I totally agree with you, but I guess there's nothing we can do, and the admins won't care about everybody else anymore they'll be like "hey look at my badge i'm so cool" why is it that topmantim was an admin and he was chosen, kardan was, so was classe, but what about heloeverybody and shortcheese :S That obviously wasn't random? Although the other people chosen were? Yet another stupid comp, I don't see why I enter them tbh...
I feel that way :(

brodeo
10-01-2008, 05:19 PM
PINK, WHAT!?

None of those people posted on the forum or hosted any pink events, disgusted. Seriously, the pink prefects should have been ardl, sussed, dj.theman., Transcripts and ShortCheese. I'm just shocked at the total lack of integrity of the person who judged this competition.

Robby
This competition was a waste of time tbh

Black_Apalachi
Yay well done Tim! :D

benjamin
10-01-2008, 05:20 PM
well it did say they was gunna be picked at random didn't it? O_o

well done tim tho :D

e5
10-01-2008, 05:21 PM

They weren't randomized at all.

Alex3213
10-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Ditto to Elliott-1.

I mean, they're playing random once again, it's like anyone who DOESN'T host an event/game gets a badge.

Kyle

It only said the headboy and girl were going to be random

said nothing about the prefects

and this "random" nonsense is just a way to save time, all he does is goes through the pages and clicks one like every 5/10 page

benjamin
i swear somewhere at some point someone said that certain things were randomized..

yes i do realise how vague that sentence sounds.

&oh right, above answered lol.

LOLMATT
10-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Everyone on that list apart .Adz.. from the blue house but 0 effort in to helping the team, yet they get the badge, this is aload of crap tbh.
he iz not happy

Kyle
10-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Ditto to Elliott-1.

I mean, they're playing random once again, it's like anyone who DOESN'T host an event/game gets a badge.
Yes, but if we do that, we never get chosen, it's just stupid, whenever we actually try, we don't get chosen, when we don't try, we don't get chosen, WE JUST CANT WIN

he iz not happy

none of us are, and stay on topic :)

SkaterChu
10-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Is it me, or has Kanakai-D won alot these past few days?

Kyle
10-01-2008, 05:30 PM

what do you eXpect? :D

Black_Apalachi

I don't often point at people for that but you can talk :P.

benjamin
um lol you can talk

brodeo
10-01-2008, 05:32 PM

She or he is an X, so she obviously will.

And you used to win numerous competitions over and over :)

Joord
10-01-2008, 05:33 PM
all the prefects were within the few first pages of the members list on group pages, lol. well atleast on red & yellow (only ones ive checked.) also, Shortcheese isn't on the first page of the members list on groups/pink-house, thats probably why she weren't picked, haven't looked at heloeverybody's group. looks like staff were just lazy again. :P

SkaterChu
10-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I can comment on this, considering I didn't enter any of the competitions Habbo have run because ive not noticed them, or not been bothered to :rolleyes:

Anyway, well done to the winners!

Ramones
10-01-2008, 05:37 PM
people complain when it's all the rich popular people who get picked, and people complain when it's the nobodies who get picked. you all just like complaining.

Kyle
10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
looks like staff were just lazy again. :P

bring back helkat, lost_witness is too lazy to do it by himself, WE NEED A NEW HOTEL MANAGER, it's about the right time, lost_witness has been HM for over a year, maybe bring someone new in, like dionysus or penelope, or atleast give us another asst. HM to help him?

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 05:41 PM
That comp was the biggest pile of **** I have ever seen! I know people including me that gave away a load of stuff worth up to 5T And for what? The only person that should have won in our House was Adam. St-Trinians = Big pile of **** Skam and **** Competitions as Lost is just a lazy **** head!

*End of Rant and sorry for the swearing but I am very annoyed*

e5
10-01-2008, 05:49 PM
noone who was "rich" or "famous" or "hard workers" or whatever won.

Joord
10-01-2008, 05:52 PM
noone who was "rich" or "famous" or "hard workers" or whatever won.
ye ano!!!!

p.s flynn500 for hotel manager!!! :-)

joking but i wouldnt mind if she did become it. :)

e5
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
I think if HelKat was here, it would of been done alot fairer.

Joord
10-01-2008, 05:55 PM
I think if HelKat was here, it would of been done alot fairer.gd old helkat...

nd its probs alot more dissappointing for you elliott as you were on the front page of the members list on blue group... unlucky :(

also, another reason why elliott isnt a staff suck-up, or lostie would have picked him as hes near the top of the blue-house members list. like on the front-page of the list.

Jarkie
10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Grrr! I am so annoyed, I in the "Red team! (Was) and I put a lot of work, into that group, and yet again didn't win... I give up whit these Habbo Competitions, back in the olden days, it was a lot more farer!!

Kyle
10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
ye ano!!!!

p.s flynn500 for hotel manager!!! :-)

joking but i wouldnt mind if she did become it. :)

Flynn is in advertising and stuff, it's unlikely it'd be her, it'd either be people from PS, dionysus, or penelope (she's office manager or something)
because they do hardly anything anyway, and can be easily replaced

Okeanos
10-01-2008, 06:04 PM

sos wot? how do you know none of them put in effort towards there houses? i did in my own way by making a room and keeping it popular and using the forums frequently also by wearing the uniform and badge 24/7 which allot of people didnt do

I think its funny that people on this forum are so displeased with the winners that they claim it was fixed etc when people like e5 and CHA!NGANG seemed to win every HelKat comp :rolleyes:

p.s. people saying Kanakai-D won because shes an X... by your logic Gleeda should have won too because shes an X and was the Red House admin... but she didnt

Jarkie
10-01-2008, 06:06 PM
sos wot? how do you know none of them put in effort towards there houses? i did in my own way by making a room and keeping it popular and using the forums frequently also by wearing the uniform and badge 24/7 which allot of people didnt do

p.s. people saying Kanakai-D won because shes an X... by your logic Gleeda should have won too because shes an X and was the Red House admin... but she didnt

Yeah! True, but I am still annoyed!

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Skaterchu sayin I've won alot recently? LOL
Youre a fine one to talk.
You used to win everything.

Don't be annoyed at me.. jus coz im am x

i never used to win anything, and ive been an x for 7 months and entered many things?
Maybe its coz i did alot of work for the red team? lol

e5
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Actually, every event that was held, I popped into, as it was posted on the discussion page or it was a popular room, and if it wasn't popular then it would of done no good, so you can actually shut up, and I didnt win every helkat comp thanks very much :-) because 1. helkat never ran any comps alone.

Joord
10-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Flynn is in advertising and stuff, it's unlikely it'd be her, it'd either be people from PS, dionysus, or penelope (she's office manager or something)
because they do hardly anything anyway, and can be easily replaced
yeh, im sure flynn would rather be hotel manager than into advertising...

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 06:08 PM

I think its funny that people on this forum are so displeased with the winners that they claim it was fixed etc when people like e5 and CHA!NGANG seemed to win every HelKat comp :rolleyes:

The only things I Have won are Room of the Week once and The Habbo Charts once. That is it. So dont tell me I won everything from HelKat Comps when I didnt and get your facts right.

Okeanos
10-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Actually, every event that was held, I popped into, as it was posted on the discussion page or it was a popular room, and if it wasn't popular then it would of done no good, so you can actually shut up, and I didnt win every helkat comp thanks very much :-) because 1. helkat never ran any comps alone.

that made no sense at all

Frisky
10-01-2008, 06:13 PM
None of the competitions ever give the prizes anyway.

e5
10-01-2008, 06:23 PM

i never used to win anything, and ive been an x for 7 months and entered many things?
Maybe its coz i did alot of work for the red team? lol
Err, me and many others put alot of work into the blue team and we didn't win?

The only things I Have won are Room of the Week once and The Habbo Charts once. That is it. So dont tell me I won everything from HelKat Comps when I didnt and get your facts right.
Yeah and the habbo charts is off your own accord :P

that made no sense at all
Your brain isnt mature enough to understand it obviously.

PaulMacC
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Everyone from HxF should just boycott Habbo for a week, if you can manage that is :P

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
well done to all the winners on the first page of the group members widget!!!

Okeanos
10-01-2008, 06:40 PM

and your brain is so immature it thinks that this is a reason as to why your other post made no sense?

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Well me and all the other prefects from the red team definately deserved it, because we held events everyday for it.

as i sed b4 i never win nethin. Yesterday was a fluke and today was picked at random. The prefects werent even picked by habbo staff, it was people outside the organisation

Jordy
10-01-2008, 06:48 PM

Maybe its coz i did alot of work for the red team? lolActually Skaterchu hasn't won a competition since about November if I remember correctly, that joke or come-back is rather 'old' now.

God damn it I feel like a ClubHabbo suck-up now :(

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Rihanna..! is in every group?

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/20805696/id

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Yuh but he still always used to win everything then has the cheek to say it to me because I won 2 things?

He's won like 14 :S

It's unfair to say its coz im an x when it was even staff who picked it

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Yuh but he still always used to win everything then has the cheek to say it to me because I won 2 things?

He's won like 14 :S

It's unfair to say its coz im an x when it was even staff who picked it

this isnt about u soz to break it x

:Act
10-01-2008, 06:51 PM

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/20805696/id

Good Find! Plus rep if i can :)
Just shows the extent of the unfairness really doesnt it :)
Lmao lets unionise Habbo's LOL
x

Jordy
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/20805696/idWell spotted +rep (3 WHOLE POINTS AMG!!!), looks like she just entered in all the groups to multiply her chance's of being picked, and by the looks of things it's paid off. 'Genuine' fan? My ****!

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
His comment was earlier though, I'm replying back to that and what people say about x's which is throughout this thread

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:53 PM
His comment was earlier though, I'm replying back to that and what people say about x's which is throughout this thread

o okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

im gna burn rihanna loool

this comp scked anyway

.Matt..Chenery.
10-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Oml, Classe and poss. VoiceOver are the only people for the yellows who deserved to win.

Why havn't they bothered to check what people have been doing? :l

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:55 PM
cos dis is habbo

tht needs effort!!

Kanakai-D
Burn her LOL :)!
Yuh alot of people chose to be in every group
iyr matt btw :)!

Judge Judy
im well complaining about thinking through their comps rofl

^^^^^^^^^my idol isn't happy either ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
This comp was a ******* scam and I know a lot of people that are not going to do anymore comps. Lost just picked people from the first page in the members widget and He is a lazy **** head.

*Sorry for swear, I am angry*

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
oi - da rep dat was promised aint been delivered!!!

ill get lostie 2 sit on u

BRING BAK HELKATTTTTTTTTT

Cha!ngang - get a bloody grip rofl

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
LOL OK *Gets Grip* Ok No more swearing, I promise. :D

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
LOL at judge trudy!! :D
You'll have other chances John lov!! :D:D

Judge Judy
10-01-2008, 07:01 PM
i'm gonna find a lawsuit aswell so i get millions of credits and stuff.

kk anyway I've had enough of these cheesy comps.

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 07:02 PM
LOL OK *Gets Grip* Ok No more swearing, I promise. :D

u just gripped ma muffin top
*cri

anyway

shud we burn rihanna loool (nt the real 1)

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
ROFLMAO! :)

I think we should just basher her up abit >;D
Nuhh

Energizer
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
habbo prefects lol

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
St Trinian ones actually but yuh I get what you mean LOL :D
Sorry felt the need to correct ;D
ily ♥

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 07:09 PM
ROFLMAO! :)

I think we should just basher her up abit >;D
Nuhh

u pin her down

i get losty 2 belly flop her

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 07:11 PM
ROFL!
nice idea :D

Jarkie
10-01-2008, 07:11 PM
i get losty 2 belly flop her

LMAO! lol :)

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
LMAO! lol :)

wotch out ill get him to smother u with his moobs

na but rly - dis comp is a joke

wiv a big big J

Joke

Joke

Kardan
10-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I can say as Purple Admin, that the people I think deserved it and saw on the forums loads didn't get it.

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I can say as Purple Admin, that the people I think deserved it and saw on the forums loads didn't get it.

way to toot your own trumpet

but u av a point, even if it is dressed in a tuxedo and attends dinner parties

I, as a HxF user - can truely say the economic state of Zambia is very poor.

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
I, as a HxF user - can truely say the economic state of Zambia is very poor.

wot? LOL

Bibliophobia
10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
wot? LOL

I, as a toilet paper user - can truely say that i have astounded you and you might need to attend a doctors surgery.

Kanakai-D
10-01-2008, 07:23 PM
ROFLMAO because your toilet paper malted on me? :o

Classe
10-01-2008, 07:41 PM
just because they didn't give away thrones and thrones away doesn't mean they didn't deserve it. People can put effort in by other things as everyone isn't rich - so really cha!ingbang you need to get a life as it's only a badge on a pixelated internet game.
cha!ingbang get a life, you've won other competitions

brodeo
10-01-2008, 07:50 PM
In all honesty though Kay none of the pink ones did anything.

Classe
10-01-2008, 07:52 PM
In all honesty though Kay none of the pink ones did anything.

fair enough...

Black_Apalachi
10-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh my God everyone stop complaining!

If you havn't realised by now how Habbo competitions work, then you should just quit.

Laurensh1
10-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Look who's talkin g:O

TopManTim
10-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Tbh it wasn't fair that they were randomly picked. They should of picked the people they though did the most to help the team.

Oh and CHA!nGANG just the other day you said that you didn't care about winning - you just wanted to help the blues. So much for that ey?

Yay well done Tim! :D

Thanksssssss

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 09:26 PM

That comp was the biggest pile of **** I have ever seen! I know people including me that gave away a load of stuff worth up to 5T And for what? The only person that should have won in our House was Adam. St-Trinians = Big pile of **** Skam and **** Competitions as Lost is just a lazy **** head!

*End of Rant and sorry for the swearing but I am very annoyed*

Grrr! I am so annoyed, I in the "Red team! (Was) and I put a lot of work, into that group, and yet again didn't win... I give up whit these Habbo Competitions, back in the olden days, it was a lot more farer!!

Err, me and many others put alot of work into the blue team and we didn't win?

Yeah and the habbo charts is off your own accord :P

This comp was a ******* scam and I know a lot of people that are not going to do anymore comps. Lost just picked people from the first page in the members widget and He is a lazy **** head.

*Sorry for swear, I am angry*

To all the angry people above, please shut the hell up. I can sense more jealousy in all of you than I've ever seen before. So what? You lost out on a badge, and your 'efforts' were un-noticed. If you really want a badge, go blow a certain HM (if you haven't already) :rolleyes: It really ****** me off when I see you guys cry about things like these, and saying others don't deserve it. What the hell happened to good sportsmanship? Oh yeah, I forgot, Habbo doesn't have that because the little kiddies on this futile game have no social life to attend to, and thus wouldn't learn what good sportsmanship is from life experience. You wouldn't google it either...

Grr, now you've got me in a twist and I haven't cared about this competition one bit till now. At Jarkie though, if you think the competitions aren't fair then what the hell are you smoking? Put it down before you cause yourself some real brain damage. They're trying to make competitions as fair as possible for newer and older users alike, and all you can think about is yourself? It's freakin pathetic guys, really it is. I'm rather glad none of the above got a badge tbh, they really don't deserve it for being such immature little kids like how they are right now.

Oh and e5, your immature dialect and speak is really getting on my nerves. You come on this forum acting like some Habbo bigshot, and all you do to yourself is show that you're a nerdy kid who has nothing more to do than moan about whose winning a competition and whose not. Go.. do something else.

She's been lucky, enough said.

bring back helkat, lost_witness is too lazy to do it by himself, WE NEED A NEW HOTEL MANAGER, it's about the right time, lost_witness has been HM for over a year, maybe bring someone new in, like dionysus or penelope, or atleast give us another asst. HM to help him?

What the hell? Is the solution to every incident which you think as a problem, come to a reply like "GET RID OV DA HM"? I hear it too much, it hurts my ears.

Judge Judy
10-01-2008, 09:31 PM
To all the angry people above, please shut the hell up. I can sense more jealousy in all of you than I've ever seen before. So what? You lost out on a badge, and your 'efforts' were un-noticed. If you really want a badge, go blow a certain HM (if you haven't already) :rolleyes: It really ****** me off when I see you guys cry about things like these, and saying others don't deserve it. What the hell happened to good sportsmanship? Oh yeah, I forgot, Habbo doesn't have that because the little kiddies on this futile game have no social life to attend to, and thus wouldn't learn what good sportsmanship is from life experience. You wouldn't google it either...

Grr, now you've got me in a twist and I haven't cared about this competition one bit till now. At Jarkie though, if you think the competitions aren't fair then what the hell are you smoking? Put it down before you cause yourself some real brain damage. They're trying to make competitions as fair as possible for newer and older users alike, and all you can think about is yourself? It's freakin pathetic guys, really it is. I'm rather glad none of the above got a badge tbh, they really don't deserve it for being such immature little kids like how they are right now.

Oh and e5, your immature dialect and speak is really getting on my nerves. You come on this forum acting like some Habbo bigshot, and all you do to yourself is show that you're a nerdy kid who has nothing more to do than moan about whose winning a competition and whose not. Go.. do something else.

She's been lucky, enough said.

What the hell? Is the solution to every incident which you think as a problem, come to a reply like "GET RID OV DA HM"? I hear it too much, it hurts my ears.

Wow, Ryan has spoken.

But most people who are complaining is because they mostprobably made the group busy and full of events and 1/2 to 3/4 people who were picked were inactive and probably did not meet the competitions requirements (The House badge and the House tie.)

No arguing to me pls :(

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Aww, boo hoo. Habbo's a company which couldn't care less as you can't protest against it unless you want to 'quit habbo' which will never happen for most of the complaining people. Anyway, steam let off... It's just the attitude on this forum stinks.

Samishlol
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Waste of time

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM
:P First, I hardly actually win competitions, I have only won two ever. Secondly, I wouldnt mind if people that worked won, but it was people that did nothing. Also Pyroke shut the hell up! I am fed up with you patronising people and being sarcastic! I remember you with Jenova crap. You thought you were all great cus you were some sort of admin so stop being a hypocrit k and you cant say I have no social life cus you know jack **** about me.

*Sorry again for swearing, I know I said I wouldn't but this dude does my head in*

Photonical
10-01-2008, 10:45 PM
As far as I can see, admins got picked to decorate the homepage and help promote the competition because staff couldn't be bothered?

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
:P First, I hardly actually win competitions, I have only won two ever. Secondly, I wouldnt mind if people that worked won, but it was people that did nothing. Also Pyroke shut the hell up! I am fed up with you patronising people and being sarcastic! I remember you with Jenova crap. You thought you were all great cus you were some sort of admin so stop being a hypocrit k and you cant say I have no social life cus you know jack **** about me.

*Sorry again for swearing, I know I said I wouldn't but this dude does my head in*

Wow, if you want me to stoop to your level so be it. Firstly, !C!H!A!N!G!A!N!G!, the 'JENOVA crap' was something me and my friends did to make Habbo a bit more fun for eachother and everyone else. What I see you doing is trying to make it like you deserve everything and nobody deserves anything else. JENOVA sort of fell apart after the Launch due to other peoples commitments, but we have no regrets about doing it because it was so damn fun. That's what you should think about when you put massive effort into competitions like this. We never got any reward for doing JENOVA, we put alot of furniture into it. If anything, stop being greedy. :rolleyes:

And if I thought I was so great, then you're a bit of a hypocrite too with your 'Hulake crap' if I do recall. I don't patronise people really, I just tell the story how it is and if you don't like it, get off the forum. Trust me, things would probably be alot better without your constant moaning and drivelling about competitions which were done unfairly in your opinion. To be honest, I know enough about you from this forum to think that 1) you're not the nicest and most considerate person in your school, and 2) you get overworked over stupid Habbo crap too much to talk about your social life.

As far as I can see, admins got picked to decorate the homepage and help promote the competition because staff couldn't be bothered?

Sounds about right. :P They handpicked you, be grateful for the opportunity you got at the time. :P

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Why would I talk about my social life on a forum? Also, Fair enough I talked about Hulake for a couple weeks then let it rest, but you need to stop being patronising. If you dont play habbo or think its stupid, then why visit the forums? And also, its just one ! I wouldn't say that is that hard to remember, might be for you.

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Why would I talk about my social life on a forum? Also, Fair enough I talked about Hulake for a couple weeks then let it rest, but you need to stop being patronising. If you dont play habbo or think its stupid, then why visit the forums? And also, its just one ! I wouldn't say that is that hard to remember, might be for you.

There's alot more to this forum than just the Habbo section. :rolleyes: That's a bit of a low blow too, "I wouldnt say that is hard to remember, might be for you". I think someones picking scraps out of a valid argument. I talked about JENOVA from August/September to around October, please do sue me for being such a bad person. I talk about my social life on the forum daily to be honest, and people have noticed that, I remember one person even had a go at me for it once. It's called being proud of the life you live but y'know... "I wouldn't say that is that hard to remember, might be for you."

Photonical
10-01-2008, 11:02 PM
All this over a competition haha, I hope Sulake are proud :P

beau03
10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
This competition was a waste of time tbh

Which is why I did not get involved! :P

Ashley
10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Tbh whoever entered the competition, gave away their furni and whatever should have been prepared not to win. They said that the winners were going to be picked randomly, so you had a 1 in about 1,200 chance of winning.

CHA!NGANG you're only getting angry in this thread because you thought that because you posted everyday in the forums and gave away 5 Thrones or whatever, you definitely had a place as one of the winners. Evidently staff didn't notice your efforts and didn't choose you as one of the Prefects or Head Boy.

Everyone who's worked up about not winning this competition needs to seriously get over it and stop moaning, because however much you rant on this forum isn't going to change who won.

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Staff said that the Heads were random, not the prefects. Also, If people that deserved to win I would be fine, not if people that did nothing. And Pyroka I wont take scraps out of you again, but its not that hard to remember one ! in the name :)

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Which is why I did not get involved! :P

Ditto. :P

Tbh whoever entered the competition, gave away their furni and whatever should have been prepared not to win. They said that the winners were going to be picked randomly, so you had a 1 in about 1,200 chance of winning.

CHA!NGANG you're only getting angry in this thread because you thought that because you posted everyday in the forums and gave away 5 Thrones or whatever, you definitely had a place as one of the winners. Evidently staff didn't notice your efforts and didn't choose you as one of the Prefects or Head Boy.

Everyone who's worked up about not winning this competition needs to seriously get over it and stop moaning, because however much you rant on this forum isn't going to change who won.

Agreed, completely. I think this thread can just finish on the point of that actually, because that's exactly the way it goes lol. +Rep if I can.

Staff said that the Heads were random, not the prefects. Also, If people that deserved to win I would be fine, not if people that did nothing.

Well how would you know they did nothing? You got an All seeing eye with you there? I dare not make the crack which comes with that, seems too funny. It's not just you who has the same opinion, it's the other people who put in tons of furniture and effort to win a competition and it didn't pay off. Nothing changes the decision like Kaotix12 said, unless it's cheating/ripping content from another user or breach of the T&Cs with evidence. Dont throw your teddy, because you'll only run to get it back, for another throwing session.

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2008, 11:17 PM
That wern't really funny, also, I think the fact that the winners were all from the first page or members in the Group Widget says it all. And I suppose that you can't change it now so your right there.

Pyroka
10-01-2008, 11:20 PM
That wern't really funny, also, I think the fact that the winners were all from the first page or members in the Group Widget says it all. And I suppose that you can't change it now so your right there.

LOLEEOLEOELEOLOLOELOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLEELOLLLOLLOLO LOLL.

Sarcasm dear, it's my favourite... but the message within what I said ain't sarcasm. It's the same routine over and over. The fact is, if the members were from the first page then thats how they decided to do it? You can't change it like you agreed now.

Mitch4?
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Not paid any attention to this event really, but not being funny you're all going "This person didn't do anything"
How do you know?! Hopefully you wern't on habbo 24/7 to see, at 4 in the morning someone might of ran an event, and a moderator saw it and recommened them. Get a grip xo.

le harry
11-01-2008, 09:02 AM
WHAT!?! I DIDN'T GET PICKED!? THIS IS A ******* OUTRAGE I'M GOING TO ******* RANT AND CRY ABOUT IT!!

:rolleyes:

Bibliophobia
11-01-2008, 01:33 PM
gawd this thread is like lolahol

pmsl - i love how that rihanna girl won by bein in every group

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!