PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Family Setting Problem :\

Jackie Jack™
10-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Ok. Well Agree was originally a normal xbox live account, then i went to friends house and transfered it to his 360. Then it was gold then i quit xbox live for a bit and when i got one for christmas i recovered Agree and now i cant do anything on Halo 3. I cant talk to anyone and i cant do anything in Thetre. When i go to family settings it has me enter a password for an account ( my friends moms but he made the account. ) that we didnt even eneter when i made account or even recovered it. But he doesnt know the password and i dont so i cant do anything on halo 3. PLEASE HELP

poll
10-01-2008, 10:20 PM
cancel account make another say ur over 18

Jackie Jack™
10-01-2008, 10:27 PM
WOAH SMART ONE!? Im not going to cancle this account...
It has 2+ Years worth of time on it...

Fart
10-01-2008, 10:27 PM
no point sayin over 18, rules have changed e.g. uk users can use msn as its 13+ or 11+ years old to use it, Just tell your perants to edit all the settings when you setup account, I did this and had no worries :) been on live for almost a year now XD jan 21st I joined :P my bday but anyway try that

poll
10-01-2008, 10:33 PM
WOAH SMART ONE!? Im not going to cancle this account...
It has 2+ Years worth of time on it...

lool you never said that and yes i am the smart one im the one that can use x box live with no problems so whats that say aobut you :] care to carry on i was genuinely trying to help u insult id be surprised if many would bother to help you jerk

Andeeh
10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Dont need to throw seans opinions back in his face he told you what i feel is a fair oppinion.

Just ask parents to edit settings as fart said.

or do what sean did.

Jord
11-01-2008, 10:08 AM
what hard drive was the gamer tag on? if it on your mates you need to go to his house then click "change pw" it should say the email u put in to use it then you click forgot pw it sends a email.

ItsDave
11-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Ask his mum? Im sure she wont mind if it mucked up for yours.

Jackie Jack™
11-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Ask his mum? Im sure she wont mind if it mucked up for yours.
Friend made the account...... + Doesnt remember pass or recovies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!