PDA

View Full Version : Benidorm

lew!
11-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Going to either benidorm or ibiza this year with mum, step dad and step bro..

Tbh i prefer benidorm, i would love to go to ibiza but with parents? nah..
I wouldnt mind going with my parents but id prefer benidorm cus itsm ore family.. (~even though we got drunk every night last time lmao)

But you can garountee[sp] a good time in benidorm, anybody been there in spain? If so what did you do and did you go to that street, well not really a street but like its like a long wide road without a road, and theres clubs on eaither side and there a rodeo on one side *****.

Hitman
11-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Blummin hell man. I thought you were stalking me! I live in Benidorm, it's OK. Not a great place to live I'm moving soon. I recommend a holiday here... so many hotels, so many pubs and restaurants... many English pubs and restaurants here too, although if you prefer Spanish food etc there are a lot of Spanish bars.

Weather here is usually good. You're talking about the square I think? Open like 24/7 and all English stuff? Not sure.

Anymore questions just ask. :P

Technologic
11-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Spain is ****

Hitman
11-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Spain is ****
Want to give any reasons or are you going to just post that? :rolleyes:

People think of Spain as loads of fields full of farmers or whatever, well here's some news; It's not. In the towns it's just like a normal British city, like Leicester (some aren't as big).

Technologic
11-01-2008, 09:50 PM
spain is too crowded, full of students on holiday getting drunk, the towns are full of tacky shops, its just too touristy...

Hitman
11-01-2008, 11:16 PM
spain is too crowded, full of students on holiday getting drunk, the towns are full of tacky shops, its just too touristy...
And the UK isn't? :rolleyes: Haha.

Full of students, erm, no? I've not seen STUDENTS getting drunk, older people yeah. Some towns have tacky shops, mainly the Chinese shops. And the last comment, 'it's just too touristy', depends on where you go to. ;)

So I wouldn't really count your opinion valid because it's points are invalid.

Thanks for replying and not being an idiot and not replying! :)

BowTies1
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
yeh ive been to benidrom twice been to all the parks eg aqualandia terra mitica terra natura
and tht mundomar there all good

buttons
12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Been about three times and my mum wants to move there but idk, i went to the parks as well! there was an english bar we'd always go to like every night so we could watch tv and stuff, then there was like loadsa bars & clubs down next to the beach that anyone could go to, it's gd for family but i went with 3 family's before which was well better cause they had loadsa like children my age so it r also good for friends to go to with, idk. kk

lew!
23-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Were going to benidorm with bro, step dad, mum and auntie

CANT WAIT <33
been talking to tom about it seeing as he lives there lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!