PDA

View Full Version : Best professions?

Bailey
11-01-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm kinda new to WoW, and i dont know what professions to choose

I'm a lvl 14 blood elf paladin, any suggestions?

Sharpsterz
11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
blacksmithing + mining is always nice for mail + plate

ZAG
11-01-2008, 06:10 PM
If you wanna make money then get two gathering professions.

Mining + Skinning
or
Mining + Herbalism
etc.

And sell the ore + leather/herbs on the auction house.

french
11-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I'd go for Enchanting and Mining.
You can Disenchant various Greens/Blues and sell the mats, and you can also make your own cool Enchants and sell them etc. Mining you can make bars and such which is also very nice gold.

Join Kilrogg Realm and I'll try help you get around and such :P.

Bailey
11-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I'd go for Enchanting and Mining.
You can Disenchant various Greens/Blues and sell the mats, and you can also make your own cool Enchants and sell them etc. Mining you can make bars and such which is also very nice gold.

Join Kilrogg Realm and I'll try help you get around and such :P.

I have my bloodelf on bloodhoof, can i migrate it??

french
11-01-2008, 08:02 PM
You could but that costs £10 I believe. Make another Blood Elf on Kilrogg. I have a Alliance Night Elf Hunter on Kilrogg and I started a Blood Elf Rogue which I'm gonna turn into a twink :P.

Name: Belfing if you wanna add me ;).

Sharpsterz
11-01-2008, 08:46 PM
id be no help as my wow's messed up

:(

Danzilla
12-01-2008, 10:38 AM
I wouldent do enchanting, i made that mistake, take it when your higher as its a money eater.
Like the others said, do somthing like mining and skinning to make money. :}

Nemo
12-01-2008, 11:25 AM
You could but that costs £10 I believe. Make another Blood Elf on Kilrogg. I have a Alliance Night Elf Hunter on Kilrogg and I started a Blood Elf Rogue which I'm gonna turn into a twink :P.

Name: Belfing if you wanna add me ;).You wont have enough money at your lvl for a twink lol x]

I wouldent do enchanting, i made that mistake, take it when your higher as its a money eater.
Like the others said, do somthing like mining and skinning to make money. :}
Well, enchanting can be a money eater if you actually want to do enchants, but for Disenchanting, its pretty nice. At my lvl (279 or so enchanting) it really helped me get my epic mount, and now i have 1000g+.

As your a pally, i'd choose herbalism and skinning. Theres great skinning spots for aoe farming.

french
12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I can always rake money in ;).

Youheard
12-01-2008, 01:57 PM
From what I've heard from other 375 blacksmithers it's more hassle than it's worth so I wouldn't bother going down that road.

Most people will say mining and skinning / herbalism are the best money makers but in terms of saving money / time trying to find someone to craft your consumables I find herbalism and alchemy to be a good mixture of income and useability (cant think of the word I was looking for) in terms of making flasks / elixirs for raids.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!