PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] Thinking waaaaay ahead...

Fez
11-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Hallo everyone, I've been really tired all week so I managed to slug on and do this in about 5 minutes. This week has sort of being a drag for me in gaming, barely anything new was revealed and the PSN store update made Micheal Winner look like David Beckham.

Anyway, today I'd to think ahead, waaaaay ahead..

If people we're still gaming in a 100 years time, what would it be like?

I think Halo 3567 and Super Mario Retirement Home will be released, but in terms of consoles what do you think?

I predict some big new company will bring in a revolutionary console that unites all of the human senses and is fun, and dominate the market. I think Microsoft would have a robotic Bill Gates and mabye Sony would be out of the whole thing (their stock is getting very lower), Nintendo would struggle with new ideas and the big new company (let's call it BOBBYWRINKLES) owns the trademarked revoultionary technology.

lolkthxbaicyanextweek(gtaivsomething)

Neil
11-01-2008, 09:52 PM
I think Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony will be gone by then, Nintendo will probably last longest, I don't think We'll see a PS4, tbh I think Sony is done when it comes to consoles, I wouldn't expect another Microsoft console either but you never know really

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!